chemdog x c99
0dDe5.jpg

18jZc.jpg

side by side
yfeh7.jpg

querkle is about 17inches
chem99 is 21 inches

temps are 58f-72f

i dryed em out about yesterday and they are still bouncing back. i need to be more on top. first time using promix its crazy stuff!!!

last couple feeds have been around 700ppm

should i give a 1000ppm shot? THE PICS look worse. they are very green...chem99 might need a big meal but over all, killer

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
those pics are no bueno. i wish i had better lighting and cam. i would say i need to give em a high dose of food. but overall very healthy and happy...the tent is pretty cozy

i have four chem99 and two querkle.

terrible hps pic
P6wdy.jpg

Superstone

Budman I wouldn't give them too high a dose of ferts.But I would keep my eye on them.Just wondering if you plan to transplant again before flowering kicks into high gear.

budman678

Veteran
nope, no plan of tranplanting...i put them in 4gall smarties on 2/2/12. i figured it would be enough to last me to chop. i know i will be watering almost daily and im okay with that. i think the smarties will hold em okay.

your thoughts?

Superstone

Don't mind me I'm just leary of heavy feeding on soil.I'd be afraid to go to 1000ppm right away instead I'd bump things up gradually and see how the plants respond.But if you want to green 'em up quick how about a foliar feed ? Just my 2 cents.

budman678

Veteran
whats up guys

whats up guys

there is going to be a nice photo dump here...all good pics. the girls down there are killin it. if the race ended today, chem99 #2 would be the winner...

i gave them a big feeding (900ppm, sorry superstone!)

gave them extra water cause they are drinkin it up. the tent is soooo packed but i cannot bring myself to killing anything off. taking cuts soon to share with friends...on with the show

chem99
9qxm0.jpg

try to identify the querkle
huN44.jpg

chem99 boobs
ykOmj.jpg

reaching for the sky
lvPas.jpg

tent is packed
okuCt.jpg

budman678

Veteran
but wait! there is more!!!!!

but wait! there is more!!!!!

lights off tent
qbGJ3.jpg

lots of bud sites
ekXfZ.jpg

psshhhh, dont tell anyone
uqlkF.jpg

im just trying to shed some perspective
N1C6O.jpg

just a small collection of bottled nutes
SPKvz.jpg

budman678

Veteran
even more good stuff

even more good stuff

here is my heady seed collection. big shout out to my friend. you know who you are!!?!?!?!!!!
KKzm0.jpg

PibSV.jpg

NMEBh.jpg

UZKDj.jpg

nIfy6.jpg

i love you icmag. you have helped me come a long way. i used to lurk on overgrow at the turn of the millennium...dreaming, but patiently waiting till i had space and time to grow my own cannabis. its been a long road and luckily its just the beginning.

i feel part of a secret club, no one in real life knows my after work hobby besides my fiance/wife. she is non smoker too. ha just loves me like hell. i cannot wait to enjoy a life of loving and growing the best cannabis on earth. thanks again guys

settle in, we are only on day 10 of flowering...muuhahahahah

this is going to be a lot of fun. BTW, i feel like i have turned a corner with this grow. i am prepared to deal with anything and everything that comes my way. im in a good rhythm

lookin good bro. its is alot like a secret club, i love that. nice that yer lady is cool with the grow as a non smoker, plus more for you, mah lady smokes, which is badass but i gotta share mah crop =p

budman678

Veteran
i am going to have to trim them all up saturday. things are nuts in there.

i am going to lollipop and clean the bottom half of up. they need hair cuts bad. there is a lot of undergrowth that needs to be taken care of.

i am excited! when you see em next they are going to have had a nice trim

i was watering chem99 #4 tonight and she is by far the stinkiest one. wowzers.

also, going to be taking some cuts when i clean everything up.

EDIT: wow, i talk like a ro-bot. i need to quit smoking the sour diesel before posting. that shit gets me stupid ;-)

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
photo updats tomorrow night. going to clean everything up and take major haircuts on all of them

its going to look like a different tent. a much happier tent!

budman678

Veteran
i clean them up like you woudlnt believe. also used some velcro plant ties to spread them out and LST them just a touch. this is where the fun begins. we are on day 14 down there and they are looking GREAT!! i imagine i will take them 11 weeks or so.

also took 8 clones of the differnt chem99s and 4 querkles. gave them to a friend to babysit. things are good in the garden. i couldnt be happier

budman678

Veteran
looking great. just got back from checkin them out.

after the haircut, they have totally bounced back 110%. plants are so happy. also, did some more training, tying with the velcro plant ties. these are one of my best tools in my garden. green and serious flowers

nugbuckets

hey bud, does your velcro ties stick to the smartie, or do you have to poke a hole in the fabric? thinking about getting some for my cabinet grow....nugs

budman678

Veteran
mine stick like glue on the outside of the smarties. it works too well. i learned this from GrowForIt

i have some pics...its gonna a big one. my cam blows in bad lighting...no natural light in the dungeon. like, i literally have panda film covering each and every small window. took it very serious heha

day 16 flowering. they have all responded from lollipopping
YsfR9.jpg

n3s0R.jpg

9GPz9.jpg

FKbRD.jpg

8DSrw.jpg

budman678

Veteran
THIS QUERKLE IS WEIRD AS SHIT, BUT I REALLY AM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT IT DOES. IT WAS INTIALLY TOPPED BUT I BROKE OFF ONE SIDE AND THIS IS WHATS LEFT
zh4QX.jpg

CHEM99
mP4Ft.jpg

RH2PG.jpg

I GAVe them a serious haircut. this will promote fresh air movement. i need to get a fan underneath the canopy. that is my project for the week.

xUWDY.jpg

the other querkle. she stinks. i have had trouble really finding exactly what she wants. she takes longer to dry out and just has never had that "reaching for the sun look" healthy marijuana looks has.

hR3DB.jpg

budman678

Veteran
the querkle has really been opened up though LST

KPuPK.jpg

querkle has budded much quicker than the chem99s

qb5bH.jpg

more querkle

ND3Qa.jpg

tent looks killer
some pots are stackedup but i would canopy is pretty even right now
zUa2Y.jpg

budman678

Veteran
underneath the canopy looks great. lots of room to breath and get fresh air

zUa2Y.jpg

the left of the tent looks great. see how the velcro plant ties stick right to the side of the pot? o yeah, it works that easy. no drilling, not plastic ties. its easy as pie and very useful. it does a great job og LSTing those branches anywhere you want

pTSCC.jpg

budman678

Veteran
underneath the canopy looks great. lots of room to breath and get fresh air

zUa2Y.jpg

the left of the tent looks great. see how the velcro plant ties stick right to the side of the pot? o yeah, it works that easy. no drilling, not plastic ties. its easy as pie and very useful. it does a great job og LSTing those branches anywhere you want

pTSCC.jpg