What's new

Chem D day 60.

G

guest121295

We ran lots of Rez Chem BX's and could not find one that beat down the chemdd or the skunk, we just couldn't find one with any real wayout novelty, our females were all rather bland and in no way like this Skunk thing.Trust me, all due respect to Rez, you can't be William Tell every time!!:)

Z

ZENARCADE

^ This is def not a cut of the BX, we ran several packs, nothing even close.
No disrespect to REZ. Rezdog's ChemDD, Alpha Diesel, and of course SDIBL rocked our neighborhood for years:)

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My caregiver friend and myself hold 4 pheno's of the ChemD x SourD we consider keepers. # 1 , 2 ,7 9
This stuff is AAA FIRE! Amazing taste! Super Heady! Effect isnt as long as the D, but she tastes so good you dont mind toking up again.

Perhaps my caregiver friend Chefro420 will chime in on his opinion :)

Attachments

• DSCN6272.jpg
    DSCN6272.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN6297.jpg
    DSCN6297.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 11

whodair

Veteran
lesbian biker pics CHACO ?!?!?!

lesbian biker pics CHACO ?!?!?!

like yourself, i seems to harvest a bit each day...heres a random seed that i found in the trim pile, shes got my old skunk in her for sure, day 63 chop !!

picture.php

whodair

Veteran
we call her fat britney

we call her fat britney

spears, with girth...she ate so much garlic it makes your eyes water !!

day 70 chop

picture.php

inspired by ...

picture.php

G

guest121295

The Ultimate Skunk eats 1500W of MH for breakfast, the things just jump on the lamps!!
picture.php

Z

ZENARCADE

^ They love it! I just put mine under 1k Hortilux Blue Daylight MH.....god that bulb is a bank breaker! Pricey, but the plants love it!

G

guest121295

Well, somebody had to buy that damn bulb, I'll be next...Zen, I'm whacking up some of MP's CC stop on by...stuff's rude.Now that Rez banned the BETA list I'll never grow another Rez seed, I go to bed at 6pm!!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mind if I swing through to rip some w/ ya fools?:moon: I need a swift kick in the lungs lmao.
Chaco, must be nice to veg under more watts than most flower under...no wonder your grows get so goddamn outta hand!

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Whodi, that's what's up! Respect!!
:biglaugh:

Chaco, I hear ya brother...
What annoys me, is paying good money on bunk seeds, and then hoping and wishing for one proper representation all the while wasting precious time and space in the garden...
It seems the more money I throw out there, the farther I get from getting the real Sour D or Chem D.
I'm sick of being screwed over... :badday:

whodair

Veteran
^ They love it! I just put mine under 1k Hortilux Blue Daylight MH.....god that bulb is a bank breaker! Pricey, but the plants love it!

someones selling their used horti blue on ebay...whoever buys that used bulb needs to step up their game baller !! i'd like to try one but not sure i could hang it verti...

used to wanna try cmh too but im over that, not feelin the cmh love !!

Z

ZENARCADE

^ I had a vert 1k MH but you know the story.......too much for my sensitive eyes.......
The Hortilux Blue Daylight are such nice bulbs, in any wattage!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nothing like zips of the D for xmas :)

Attachments

• DSCN6313.jpg
    DSCN6313.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN6314.jpg
    DSCN6314.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN6315.jpg
    DSCN6315.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 14
G

guest121295

Boy Tacoma, she is a sweetheart...So after much back tracking and internet research, mostly done by Zen, some by me we are under the impression that what we were told earlier about this cut being chems sister was true.When old Rez, love him or hate him, chimed in I knew he wouldn't waste my time with bullshit because he does know shit and we both know that...So I'd like to thank all of ya'll that gave me the word up on the situation and here's to pounds of crips in your holiday season.Here's a pic of the suspect on the border of an ecsd jungle on the flush....
picture.php

G

guest121295

I pulled this branch today at day 75,it's pure sinsemilla, she's been flushing 7 days by hand about 5 quarts of r/o water a day,she was in about 3gal of hydroton. The plant itself will end up yielding at least 12 oz.This pic is for everybody that has this cut and for all the people I've talked to in the last week who have been growing the same plant thinking they had the D when it was chems sister.Do not lose hope gentlemen, this is 1st class, 5 star hotel room pot.Thanks again for coming by ya'll!!!
picture.php
picture.php