What's new

Chem D day 60.

G

guest121295

Rez, always a pleasure, whatever she may be can I still call her my "Ultimate Skunk"??Those last pics are day 67 or so , hell what do I know....I'm cutting some nice stuff now, just unreal shit.The only problem is I can't change the name of the thread, and why is this weed soo garlicy.I only want the best weed in my garden, period.This passes with the ecsd and Rez' chemdd as my top end.What's a guy to do??, Get back to hand trimming , that's what!!!

KarmasWheele

Veteran
everyone gets pissed at me when I post my opnion but I'm over caring what ANYONE thinks so here goes.........That dude vado has been passing out fake cuts to a lot of people on the east coast......I remember being told that I wasn't worthy to be given a cut of this "chem d" but because Chaco is a good guy I got one anyway........And I'm no expert but I've traveled around this great country of ours and have many friends around oregon cali and colorado old hippies and dead heads........Ive seen the d grown and have smoked it many times and the cut that was given to me is not the legit cut.......Ive been biting my tounge out of respect for chaco,because Chaco is a truely good guy and a truely good grower....And it's not his fault......but seeing as others are starting to notice I figured I'd chime in at my own peril cause I will surely be cut out of the circle but I'm a different kind of guy........It's more important to me to get the truth out there and let the people themselves decide if they find my banter usefull and some do..........Now I know some are just going to say this is all fuled by my dislike for vado but thats not true at all yes I think he's a idiot and a punk but that is neither here or there he's got fake cuts and he passes them out with bad information attached to them and he does it to stroke his own ego.....So while this cut in question may be really nice weed it's not the chem d cut......I have passed it out around my area as well to other growers near me and even sent one to a old head in oregon and they all agree it's not a legit cut..........And I have not had any problem with any of the other cuts Chaco has given me, any of the cuts that he found himself are legit....And hey look at this the right way at least people are sharing what they have to help the movement stay moving..........and your avgerage pot smoker dont care what you call it as long as it's good.............But for those like myself who are intrested in liniage and the truth.......I have made up my mind that he's passing out fakes..........and this d is a fake..............sorry chaco........But i gotta call them like I see them.......And if vado wants to team up with another little idiot and attack me in a open forum like he did on tuesday........then I will return the favor.............Vado you passed out fake cuts and blatently lied to other growers about what they were cause you want everyone to think your cool............Me I dont care if anyone at all here likes me........not even a little bit.........Chaco is a solid guy, and a great grower...he has earned my respect and my friendship if he wants it and there are a couple others whom I feel the same about they know who they are and they are also friends of chaco.......And I'm not a rezdog fanboy either Ive run a couple of his offerings with decent results but have yet to find a really amazing plant so it aint that........but on this I agree that the cut that vado passed out as chem d is indeed not a legit cut.............it's pretty good herb though at any rate......just not as advertised.........So ban me , heckel me, Vado I'm sure will threaten me in p.m. again as well for this but I'm done caring......Ive said my peace and stand by every word..............To my few friends.........you know how to find me.............KW out.........

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting. its a great cut anyhow. I hope i didnt come off brash in my above post if im wrong.

J

jedimike

I've got this cut. Chaco u prolly remember my car stalling in the water? Yeah... Anyway, here she is last night at day 75. KW stopped by and took some great shots:

I've never let her go this long before harvesting. Thought I'd get a real finished product before really giving a true taste test. I'll prob cut'er down today or tomorrow. I love the smell personally. Very husky skunky sweet. The quality is there for sure. As far as being legit, I don't know. Never had the pleasure of Chem D before this.

G

guest121295

No me either Mike, apart from Rez' DD I have nothing to compare it to.I'm keeping this plant in my garden for awhile , it's a 10 of a plant regardless of what it may be.I tried to call it Ultimate Skunk for awhile but out of respect for the alleged discoverer of the "D" I named this thread chem D because that is what I was told it was.I've smoked lots of joints in my life and I've passed out MANY of these cuts, not one person said it was anything less than unreal, so if it was that good I figured it must be the D, like my ecsd, it's soo good what else could it be.So long as I have great cuts in my garden, and I always will, I'm real happy.Ya'll know me, I do shit.:)

Last edited:
C

csedge

It's deffinitly dank.... But shame if anyone really is passing fake cuts..... But Chaco that shit was DANK as hell....

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That is not the Chemdog D clone,I don't care what someone told you.

Well, then that begs the obvious question - given that the basis for saying that it isn't (in context of this thread) is appearance and not smell, taste, et al; what are the identifying signs, using appearance-only, that it's not the D cut?

G

guest121295

Anyone who may have aquired this cut from me, please grow it dry it and call me back.I don't care if it's Sensi Bigbud it will throw you off the horse.My apologies for unintentionally misleading anyone but I'll stand by this cut, which is , by the way, my cut now.Nobody apart from CC has put up a pic of their chem D, all the wieghtlifters out there and not a pic to compare.Like I said grow this thing, smoke this thing before you loose it to folks with unknown intent and their opinions based soley upon my horrible photography, hell if I took a pic of my kids I'm not sure I could tell ya' which one was which!!! CSEDGE, the weed you smoked was the weed from the cut I gave you, trust me, grow it.REZ, you know I consider you a friend and I trust your rude judgement but for christ sakes where's my SDIBL!!!!:)

G

guest121295

Hey REZ, check out my backdrop!! This is Chaco's "Ultimate Skunk", harvest day 68....
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Thank you Greyskull, always a pleasure!!:) All I can say is that depending upon placement in the canopy the buds look different all the time, I reckon we'll never know really but it sure is fun tossing shit around.Thanks ya'll for caring.

Z

ZENARCADE

Whatever you wanna call it, it is A+ all the way! I've grown it and smoked it, and out of all the cuts I've tried and seeds I've ran this is top shelf!!!!!
This cut, ECSD, and REZ ChemDD.....famous 'round our neighborhood for good reason!!!!!!

C

csedge

CHACO I wasn't gna toss this baby for being called a fake! Like u said she's the bomb I liked em both A LOT.

Latest posts

Latest posts