What's new

Chem D day 60.

dustin27

Veteran
So Chaco I may have missed it but did you figure out what your Ultimate Skunk was if its not truly the "d"? I saw rez say it wasnt. Its weird though, I have a chem ibl pheno that looks similar and smells similar to what you describe. I suppose alot of pot looks very similar though.

Enjoy your harvests mate.

G

guest121295

It turned out to be chems sister.Believe me, it took some research and discusion with many competant folks to figure it out.We traced the passing of the cut all the way back 2.5 yrs and then talked with those responsible for the mis-labeling as well as the original "pass".It's simply amazing what you can find inside this website and on top of that all the people willing to help out, the whole thing was really an interesting affair.Very entertaining and in the end honest people making honest mistakes....:):)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Nice. Ive always wanted to try the chem sister.
Hope ya dont mind me posting up some dry nug shots of the Chem D? (grown by subrob)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

chefro420

It turned out to be chems sister.Believe me, it took some research and discusion with many competant folks to figure it out.We traced the passing of the cut all the way back 2.5 yrs and then talked with those responsible for the mis-labeling as well as the original "pass".It's simply amazing what you can find inside this website and on top of that all the people willing to help out, the whole thing was really an interesting affair.Very entertaining and in the end honest people making honest mistakes....:):)

Located any "D" cuts yet?

D

dubdi3mond

does anyone have any veg shots of the D? im growing out Rez's Chem IBL and couldnt really find any good veg pics to compare to so figured id ask here :tiphat:

dustin27

Veteran
I am growing the chem ibl currently also, and i think i have one pheno that looks like chacos chem sister. It makes me feel better to see this resemblance, good to know some chem is showing up somewhere in the ibl.

D

dubdi3mond

thanks aeroguerilla appreciate it, not sure if the 3 fingered leaves are something alot of strains throw out or if its a D thing but i've definitely got 3 plants that look identical all throwing some random 3 fingered leaves

whodair

Veteran
I pulled this branch today at day 75,it's pure sinsemilla, she's been flushing 7 days by hand about 5 quarts of r/o water a day,she was in about 3gal of hydroton. The plant itself will end up yielding at least 12 oz.This pic is for everybody that has this cut and for all the people I've talked to in the last week who have been growing the same plant thinking they had the D when it was chems sister.Do not lose hope gentlemen, this is 1st class, 5 star hotel room pot.Thanks again for coming by ya'll!!!
picture.php
picture.php

anyone who received this cut from you should wash your car and shine your shoes chaco !! that sis is nobody's bitch, she needs no further introduction !! plus youve got the knack for big yields of sticky stinky grass homie !!

dustin27

Veteran
The pics in ht of 'chems sister' look different. maybe the pics were taken way earlier than 75 days though.

hey even though it wasnt the D, you are right chem sis is some fire :D good job on the grow and especially on backtracing the clone :D ^5

G

guest121295

Thank you Kushkommander!! Here's another one I have in flush, the thing turned yellow in 2 days and it's a beast.You can really grow this baby out and pull some wieght of dynomite garlic puke bud.I have another couple of these beasts coming in soon too.I was glad to find out what it actually was considering I had seeded an entire 8oz!!Now I know I have Chems sister X Nevilles haze.At the very least I know what may come out, I reckon if this is chems sister it should breed pretty close to the chem D, eh???Enjoy the winter weather, it's grow time!!!
picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i just got a hold of the sister... ive ran the D before... from what i see and here if you have the sister theres no need for the D.... ill let you know when she is big enough -=P

C

csedge

Looks to be no lack of vigour in this baby. I am loving it so far. Only problem is my flower room is full.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
so chaco im not sure if your aware of this but way back in the day...the great JoeShmoe had this same problem...as well...turn's out he was running the sis for a couple years....without even knowing it wasn't the D...
no real point to the story...just to clarify that people get fake cuts unknowingly....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
lolz

i still find it funny that i had to be "corrected" by a number of people when I said great plants but i that is not chem d and i am the lowest mother fucker on any totem pole

just my opinion but a little humility goes a long way

-----------------

the reason lineage should be so important to everyone is that the elites (closely and long held gear) all represent specific spectrum of med quality herbs and many have been experienced on the street and the person seeks the SAME qualities for relief that they don't get form other herbs

from a growers standpoint chem d is a mess to grow and has far less visual appeal and is while it smells pungent its a rank odor, its shines in potency and density of resin so its favored by old heads that need a solid punch in there smoke

the desire for accuracy in lineage has no reflection on your grow skills in fact if i had to guess you were given privileged cuts cause of your grow skills

Latest posts

Latest posts