sister@63

sister@63

cant go wrong with stinky girls!

picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ thats some stank bro

here is the D. she will go into 15gal container after the weekend :)

picture.php

G

guest121295

I grew the biggest dam D to date( for me).Its 5 cubic ft of buds and I'm just starting the trim job.Its about day 73 and if I hadn't tied up the branches with nails and rope early on this thing would be on the floor.The buds are pretty ugly, half ugly half pretty all super dank...I'm just gonna have to man up to those scissors again, she's not a bad cut to trim, I just can't believe how big this one went, I'll take some pics later after I coffee up...

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellas :wave: CHACO:wave:

Here is mine at 18 days, i run the beast for the first time and i will give it around 1 month of grow:)

picture.php

I will have to read carefully the whole thread:)

Respect CHACO bro':tiphat:

G

guest121295

Nice Sunka! You'll have a ton of fun growing that one, a month of veg will give you a great plant for sure! Here's a pile off the vine from yesterday and some of the trimmed up insides.She's very ugly on the outside when she finishes but inside is pure dankness...
picture.php
picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ugly, no way bro i love them ladies when they are all flushed up proper like that.....hate it when i see people chopping healthy plants still full of nutes.
Great thread, thanks for sharing.
Peace

H

Homer J Pimpin

Hey Chaco......I might havta take a ride up there help ya trim her up.....Heres mine about a week and a half into flower filling in the screen.......Shes placed in the sweet spot between 2 vert 6's Im not expecting perfection this run while I get the hang of feeding her in coco but I hope to be able to get her pretty good

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Hell, she can't help but load up.The lowest bud on the plant will still be dank.I've cut out some greasy pieces today.:)

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
That's very interesting, revolution and it's just what I've been thinking. Chlorophyll at an atomic level is mainly made up from magnesium, from what I've researched, so it would make sense that the variegation clears up once higher levels of Mg are introduced. She seems to have a problem producing equal amounts of chlorophyll.

PS here are some pics of my Chem D from yesterday, I just put her into flower tonight, she looks pretty beat up from being over fed and just flushed out...

1200w stacked vertical grow, coco DTW

picture.php

HGO

Well she has kicked back like a pro, here she is 9 days later from the above pic....

picture.php

Great genetics

HGO

Thank you homie, in fact it is the ultimate skunk...the same sister cut as Chaco! That plant had some nice chunk to her, this chem is a light Lovin hog ...kiss her right up close to the bulb and sister puts out!

Peace homies

G

guest121295

I just put in a few small Sisters.Visiting a friends garden the other day I saw her at about 35 days into 12/12, looked so nice and already pushing a major smell.I had one nice spot left and I'm racing to clean up my other room, the big D has me kinda paralyzed, its got a million branches and they're all nice so I have to cut 'em right....Nice work on that Sister Craven, she likes more light than the D.:dance013:

G

guest121295

Yes indeed, it is delicious pot! I happen to enjoy a nice big chuffer right after my coffee in the early am.Just a few big drags and you're good, I don't consider it a couchlock plant by any means, hell I feel great and I have to haul lumber all day!Anyway, I've done several trees of the D and the outcome was pretty good but not as good as I'd anticipated, I think flowering at 15-30 inches is more ideal.What I was looking for and did make was some jumbo branches filthy loaded with big round buds.Its good that this thing doesn't stack a wide continuous top bud, I like the big separate hunks.This is one of the stumps of a plant at 75 days today.Its about 2/3 cut but I have to wait no time to cut the rest today...This is a great plant to mess around with because of the wide variety of shapes depending on the grow style...
picture.php

The Baphomet

Veteran
Finally got the D in my garden , I took a bunch of cuts and will be flowering some in a few weeks after I finish cutting some larry and sis. I noticed in veg she greened up when she was under t5s but when I moved her under a moving 1000 she started to get a little funky .

picture.php

G

guest121295

That's about as nice looking a chem D I've ever seen in veg.There's hardly a discolored leaf on the whole plant! Nice one.Hopefully I'll have mine cut today. My times been too short but the plant is still looking just fine, the 1/3 that's left anyway even at day 76, its not about to croak...:)