What's new

Chem D day 60.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Chaco - Yeah I'm with re the soil...

I'm using Canna Pro Plus...which contains a fair bit of coir, bark and peat. Insane water retention...I was letting the medium dry out completely before watering/feeding...but in retrospect perhaps I should treat it more like coco... i.e. Keep it moist at all times!

What do you think?

G

guest121295

Hummus, I honestly don't know!! Did the plant ever droop from your allowing the soil to go dry?

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Chaco-Thanks alot for all the grow info. I acquired the Chem D cut and im about a month in flower and shes ugly.She's also spit a few nanners, and im guessing maybe thats from the stress from the deficiencies. The buds are pretty and she sure does stink,so i hope the next round with her i can have her looking as lush as yours.

G

guest121295

I was searching relentlessly for a lost pack of seeds and found everthing but the seeds...I did find a note that gave me the date of my chem that made it 63 days yesterday so I mixed up a big gal of fresh water and ph'd it to 5.5 by adding 1/4 tsp of cal-mag.My RO water is very difficult if not impossible to ph to a desired level so I have to add a few ppms.The plants look nasty and very meaty I hope to take some good pics tonight.I'm also happy to be clearing out the space soon, the place is a mad jungle.Prepare for the flush...

G

guest121295

I took this SFV/Sour off its shelf to properly begin to flush.She sits in a bucket that has about 1/2 in of water all the time, ghetto magic at its best.Still and all one of the best cuts I'm growing right now.Shes day 64 today, I'm reckoning she runs to 70-75, eh?
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Just closed up for the night and took a decent pic of the old D.This time I learned much more about her even though I used rocks, hand watered.My tops were burned off the last run but the bottoms were great, this time all the buds are great,The flower clusters are pure white and even the lowest bud on the plant is a shiner it def yields more and is easier to cut than the Sister.Anyway I thought these shots were pretty nice, if any body has any others of course I'd like to see them whether they're a Rez version or the D or hell even if its something chemmy you like...prepare for bombardment..
picture.php
picture.php

kathmandu

nice and fat Chaco...some serious weight on those colas man!
been hanging out at your old stomping grounds this week....will eat plenty of green chili for ya :^)}

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, Brother...Chunks of weed.

I just slipped one into flower yesterday...she's in some a strong soil mix and she's got a good little spot, surrounded by Sours.

Some D Bx2's.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Day 69 here today.The SFV/Sour is done and the D I might take a few days.The pic of the D is the same bud, the rest are covered up in leaves, but its as fat as it looks.These buckets turned out nice.
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Shes finally starting to yellow out at 74 days, I'll wait a few more...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Right on gentlemen! This my 2nd run and I have 2 trees on the way so I'm pretty happy with the quality of a plant flipped at 6".Anyway I thought that since I had such a nice pic of the D cut above^^ that I would post up an old Chems Sister pic that shows the difference is rather obvious.Most of us here in the NE that have grown both seem to take the Sister as the headstash plant and the D for things like medical emergencies...
picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
32 pages of pure pleasure and a serious case of "tired eyes" ;)
But part of my homework is done.
Awesome work as usual CHACO.

G

guest121295

Due to a lack of time and the desire for a proper flush I still havn't cut these down.I hope to do it this morning.They finally yellowed out at 76 days, maybe 77, somwhere in there!
picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on gentlemen! This my 2nd run and I have 2 trees on the way so I'm pretty happy with the quality of a plant flipped at 6".Anyway I thought that since I had such a nice pic of the D cut above^^ that I would post up an old Chems Sister pic that shows the difference is rather obvious.Most of us here in the NE that have grown both seem to take the Sister as the headstash plant and the D for things like medical emergencies...

LOL@medical emergencies!