What's new

Chem 4 & Chem D side-by-side

skirbydog

I've grown Chem 91 from CC and Motorbreath from Pisces outdoors. Both plants were nearly identical, both had medium internodes with rock hard buds. Stretch was double. Yield was excellent on both and the final smoke was heavier with the MB. Both smelt like Diesel / Chem D cookie dough, but I called the Chem 91 smell...connoisseur MB.Both took 9 weeks.
Chem D I grew, took 11 weeks and smelt like Chem 91 without the diesel hit. The D's buds were looser but still hard, they just didn't bounce when dropped like the other two. Big greasy, dark leaves on all 3. Stretch was 2.5 - 3 times with the D. cheers

airplane

I've grown Chem 91 from CC and Motorbreath from Pisces outdoors. Both plants were nearly identical, both had medium internodes with rock hard buds. Stretch was double. Yield was excellent on both and the final smoke was heavier with the MB. Both smelt like Diesel / Chem D cookie dough, but I called the Chem 91 smell...connoisseur MB.Both took 9 weeks.
Chem D I grew, took 11 weeks and smelt like Chem 91 without the diesel hit. The D's buds were looser but still hard, they just didn't bounce when dropped like the other two. Big greasy, dark leaves on all 3. Stretch was 2.5 - 3 times with the D. cheers
your favorite ? just got some Chem D S-1's - after reading this might be the best chem strain ?

Latest posts

Latest posts