What's new

Chem 4 & Chem D side-by-side

U

UBER21

Looking dope crazy like this pic better than the one in hightimes....lol.....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
interesting shot's....... they kinda look like rez's pic's..eh either way nice shot's.....uh maby that's gh thou........MOneY

G

Got a Chem 4 and Chem D Snowdog and Superdog 3 weeks into flower now.

From shmoe and my experiances are
yeild
chem4
Snowdog
chemd
superdog

Taiste
superdog - skunky chemy
snowdog - tropical chemy
chem d - lemon skunk chemy sfv taisting
chem 4 - chemy but allot less ...

High
Chem d - Stong indica narcotic sleapy
Superdog - strong indica hybrid
Snow Dog - strong indica hybrid
Chem 4 - Sativa like colubian gold high strong narcotic great for pain.
New Gals

Here is a messed up d I did

Chem 4 a freind did

Chem D a freind did

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UBER21 said:
Looking dope crazy like this pic better than the one in hightimes....lol.....

Ha! That's because that pic wasn't from my plant! hehehe I have to get better camera equipment so I can shoot my own plants for the magazine more often.

MOneYMiKe said:
interesting shot's....... they kinda look like rez's pic's..eh either way nice shot's.....uh maby that's gh thou........MOneY

Yup, got me... I stole Rezdog's pics and am calling them my own! hahahaha! Seriously though, you think that because he and I both shoot pics with grow lights on, but with the direct light blocked... so you get the red/orange light in the back and the green of the bud in the foreground. And..... These are all ORGANIC. ;)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
accually didn't say that u stole them...I said they "kinda"look like his pic's....anywho................

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was playing, just like you were. It's like a sandbox in here! Everyone's playing together. Yay! Ouch, sand in the eye.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC- icmag needs an alert that lets us all know when you have a new thread. cool to see what you think of the diff. i only have room for one chem right now, and until i hear something definitive, that will continue to be the 'd'. but any thread of yours could change my opinion, sight unseen. thanks....sub

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Well, so far Chem D wins in my opinion, and in the opinion of others. The yield is insane, the taste is great, the high is really good, it's easy to trim and the bag appeal is a solid 8.5 out of 10. I've tried Snowdog, Chem D and Chem #4. I hear the Chem 91 is possibly on par with the D, but I don't know... yet. :)

But as for the D... I've got several of them finishing up right now, and their branches are flopping all over the place, using eachother to hold themselves up. The lower branches just hang down toward the ground like a weeping willow tree. If the D had the branches of the #4, I'd be even happier, because the #4 has sturdier branching, making them a little easier to grow... but I'm certainly not complaining! hehehe

kathmandu

will you be posting dried budshots of these chemDs?
superdog....skunky chem? sounds nice, whats its makeup?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first couple runs of ChemD i ran it to almost 80 days. I like it much better in the mids 60's.

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks all for showing what it should look like and your thoughts on chop time, just got the D cut and have 3 rooted and 2 will go into flower next week and the biggest one will be a mommy. also flowering the chem d bx1 from rez and just looking at them in veg I can't tell any differance. Has to be the easyest plant to clone I have ever seen.

T

tex1969

CC, great looking plants, nice to have a goal to try and reach.
Josey-looks like this is free the d month, hopefully mine will be rooted shortly also. I have enough variety now that I can make it through winter, without popping beans.

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
I am about to run some chem 4 for the first time. I have heard that it can be a challenge to get this girl to sing.

Does anyone have any advice on this specific lady? I have read that she is pH sensitive and likes her mag.

I was planning on running her in coco and supplimenting additional mag.

Thanks!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's the same one I grew, it's not a finicky plant at all. It's basically a Chem D with more of a lemony scent than a stinky scent. The branching was stronger than Chem D, as well.

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
@ CC if you don't mind me asking, what medium and fertilizer did you find success with her? Thanks!

skirbydog

Apologies for dropping in on the thread... CC... I read the article on ChemD in HT's many moons ago, and living in Aussie I have been fascinated ever since. Thankyou for inspiring me to find and locate the D in seed form. No-one where I'm from has ever smelt or tasted anything like it, and many peeps have forgotten about insomnia and back pain coz of the D's medicinal properties :tiphat: Appreciate your influence and massive props cheers

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy Composer said:
I hear the Chem 91 is possibly on par with the D, but I don't know... yet. :)

Have you had a chance to run Chem 91 yet?
I'd be interested in your thoughts on it if so.