What's new

Chelsea Manning Banned From Visiting Australia.

packerfan79

Veteran
If Gender is not Sexuality as Anthropology says and
If Human Biology is correct and gender is a cultural idea and masculine and feminine are determined by cultural norms than would you say that people choose the gender that they feel most comfortable with?

do you think a person chooses their gender or is it just an inner feeling that you need to follow in order to live a mentally healthy life?

And if a surgery improves a persons mental health than they will perform better in society, benefitting tax payers?

The suicide attempt rate of pre and post reassignment surgery is 40 % no change with the surgery. Most of the young people who feel like they are a different sex eventually grow out of it. Most are confused homosexuals.

That being said if you are sane, and of a reasonable age , it's your choice. All that I ask is you don't expect the government to pay for it. And don't expect to be treated as a "special victim." I can't imagine a woman who used to be a man is going to have a great time dating ( unless they are dishonest about it)

It's gotten crazy now. You have parents putting small children on puberty blocking drugs. This is outright child abuse. A young child has no business making life changing decisions like chopping off a tally-wacker. I am not using 97 different genders and pronouns. I will treat them like I treat any other person.

Gry

Veteran
I find the rate at which those have been 'modified' die at the hands of their fellow citizen to be what is interesting.

packerfan79

Veteran
I find the rate at which those have been 'modified' die at the hands of their fellow citizen to be what is interesting.

What are those rates?

I could see a man who had been lied to about the true biological sex of a mate, potentially being violent. I don't see some mass killing of transgender folks. I am not condoning this though.

Dog Star

Veteran
A childhood friend of Manning's, speaking about a conversation they had when Manning was 13, said: "he told me he was gay". The friend also said that Manning's home life was not good and that her father was very controlling. Around this time, Manning's parents divorced. She and her mother Susan moved out of the house to a rented apartment in Crescent, Oklahoma.[44][45][46][47][48] Susan's instability continued, and in 1998 she attempted suicide; Manning's sister drove their mother to the hospital, with the 11-year-old Manning sitting in the back of the car trying to make sure their mother was still breathing.[49]

Manning's father remarried in 2000, the same year as his divorce. His new wife, also named Susan, had a son from a previous relationship. Manning apparently reacted badly when the son changed his surname to Manning too; she started taking running jumps at the walls, telling her mother: "I'm nobody now."

LOL... what a ego and personality... and a society wish that we belive in this kind of person like legitt source of information.. like sorry for inconviniance... here it is fake man that act like a woman...

Yes Water,you are right.. its a huge differences between gey and trans... ;D LOL

Now i will belive if he changed sex in woman to become a lesbian... maybe i will even
support him in these.. but a guy is simply gey,a man that loves lay with other mans..

he didnt trick me like a trans-person cause a man is still hard faggot..

Cannavore

Veteran
none of this has to do with the information manning leaked lol. please tell me what crime he/she committed. ya'll are literally shooting the messenger lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
That was obammy's government your liberal Messiah.

But obviously the weakling in Chief could do no wrong in your eyes.

The same guy that was drone striking wedding and funnerals killing innocent women and children.

obama isnt a liberal. i've already explained this in one of the other politifuck threads.

Gry

Veteran
obama isnt a liberal. i've already explained this in one of the other politifuck threads.

Quite honestly, I would think those on the right would feel like they made out like bandits with both Bill and Barack.

I thought your observation on Manning was on the money though.
I find interesting that Ellsberg, who is one of very few ever charged under the same law,
is generally lauded for his actions. That has changed for positive with the passage of time.
Which may also be the case for Manning.

Cannavore

Veteran
Quite honestly, I would think those on the right would feel like they made out like bandits with both Bill and Barack.

I thought your observation on Manning was on the money though.

being socially liberal in 2018 doesn't classify as being liberal any more. libertarianism has taken over the right wing at the younger levels meaning they don't give a fuck if you're gay trans, do drugs or have abortions. 70% of republicans in polls support the highly liberal universal health care. obama took bushes 2 wars to 8, declared a war on whistleblowers, had a silent war on medical marijuana, bailed out criminal wall street, ect.
the grassroots left and the grassroots right have more in common than people like to think. our greatest commonalities are that we are anti war and anti establishment. we should be coming together but rather we are being divided as per usual by the con artists people have elected alongside the intelligence communities and media.

Bradley/Chelsea Manning is a patriot whistleblower of the highest order. Right alongside the likes of Daniel Ellsberg.

Cannavore

Veteran
And hell, if a transgender person wants to join the military and fight for the US, so fucking be it. Cause I sure as hell won't and neither will any of my children. If the cost is a sex change be my goddamn guest lmao. I applaud and respect all who serve no matter what sex they think they are.

Dog Star

Veteran
none of this has to do with the information manning leaked lol. please tell me what crime he/she committed. ya'll are literally shooting the messenger lol.

What is a purpose of "truth" that in reality change nothing???

Am usually dont belive to hetro people and now there it is.. we are pushed to belive in this future "schill" that brings nothing to a table except his total mental instability...

everybody know for American War attrocities but no body didnt move finger to made something and exchange things.. and things
will stay like this cause repression is really strong and people
know that they have one head on these shoulders...

its really like Monthy Python scene but in true reality..
and now you need to be sirius and take this hermaphrodite
as legitt fighter for people own freedom..

think this is another psy-ops by crazy CIA and actually social
experiment as they think to implement more of these in near
future...

am sincere afraid that this will be like normal.. and normalization
of these is kinky psy ops so you can accept abnormal as normal..

playing with sexes like you can choose what you are..

Common people,hope you are not such blind... there is enough of
hetro wistelblowrs that no body listen and now emerge fake womans
that are trans but not gey... and he is legitt.. ;D LOL

Gry

Veteran
What is a purpose of "truth" that in reality change nothing???

Am usually dont belive to hetro people and now there it is.. we are pushed to belive in this future "schill" that brings nothing to a table except his total mental instability...

everybody know for American War attrocities but no body didnt move finger to made something and exchange things.. and things
will stay like this cause repression is really strong and people
know that they have one head on these shoulders...

its really like Monthy Python scene but in true reality..
and now you need to be sirius and take this hermaphrodite
as legitt fighter for people own freedom..

think this is another psy-ops by crazy CIA and actually social
experiment as they think to implement more of these in near
future...

am sincere afraid that this will be like normal.. and normalization
of these is kinky psy ops so you can accept abnormal as normal..

playing with sexes like you can choose what you are..

Common people,hope you are not such blind... there is enough of
hetro wistelblowrs that no body listen and now emerge fake womans
that are trans but not gey... and he is legitt.. ;D LOL

That being the case, would you view Manning as a victim of surgical torture by the cia ?

Dog Star

Veteran
That being the case, would you view Manning as a victim of surgical torture by the cia ?

Maybe if they follow him from his young age... but a Manning was
pretty clear with his friend after he addmited he is a gey with
only 13 years..

so he is not a woman,he feels like a woman... that could be
from harassing in young age or he is a baby that drinked from
phtalate baby bottles..

you could easily transform most manly man in woman with chemicals or hormones.. but in reality he still stays man..

just look at Manning pictures after operation..

he didnt fool no body with his new appearance..

Dog Star

Veteran
So this is a "woman" that is total legitt in some of your eyes...

picture.php

Ugly woman definitly...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gender has become like a fashion item these days........many people want to wear their sexuality like some sort of badge, and some even swap these badges around. Some might say they are confused, and others might say that they do it to try and amuse themselves and others.

The plastic surgery 'Nip-and-Tuck' bizz has never seen such growth, so market forces are at play here and a potentially HUGE Trans-Beauty-Industry sits and waits for the green-light to try and confuse everyone about their sexuality so propagating the industry......into a VERY sexually diverse future.

*see follow-up story on drone-delivered invisible estrogen bombs.

<with tongue firmly in cheek>

packerfan79

Veteran
Lol I love hearing dope growers arguing about what their taxes should pay for.

I love when "dope growers" stump for the FBI, and the DOJ. I guess the enemy of my enemy is a friend. To bad that so-called friend would gladly put you in prison for decades over a plant.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in case anyone is wondering:

i deleted posts which were insulting fellow members rather then discussing the topic of the thread. as was said, in these charged subject matter threads civility is a must.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
A childhood friend of Manning's, speaking about a conversation they had when Manning was 13, said: "he told me he was gay". The friend also said that Manning's home life was not good and that her father was very controlling. Around this time, Manning's parents divorced. She and her mother Susan moved out of the house to a rented apartment in Crescent, Oklahoma.[44][45][46][47][48] Susan's instability continued, and in 1998 she attempted suicide; Manning's sister drove their mother to the hospital, with the 11-year-old Manning sitting in the back of the car trying to make sure their mother was still breathing.[49]

Manning's father remarried in 2000, the same year as his divorce. His new wife, also named Susan, had a son from a previous relationship. Manning apparently reacted badly when the son changed his surname to Manning too; she started taking running jumps at the walls, telling her mother: "I'm nobody now."

LOL... what a ego and personality... and a society wish that we belive in this kind of person like legitt source of information.. like sorry for inconviniance... here it is fake man that act like a woman...

Yes Water,you are right.. its a huge differences between gey and trans... ;D LOL

Now i will belive if he changed sex in woman to become a lesbian... maybe i will even
support him in these.. but a guy is simply gey,a man that loves lay with other mans..

he didnt trick me like a trans-person cause a man is still hard faggot..

while all of that is interesting, it changes nothing about the footage that we got to see thanks to this person who now looks like a woman, so i guess i'll will refer to her as she.

which all just distracts from the leaked footage giving us a view of the horrors of war making human life cheap. no need to trust her judgment, just trust your freaking eyes....

...as for the documents she leaked, they are internal action/incident/conntact reports of the US military, again no need to trust her or her judgment, the reports have never been questioned as being fake in any way.