What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chelsea Manning Banned From Visiting Australia.

T

Teddybrae

Hmmm. Serious Criminal this person. The things she might say could bring down Australia. Hell, maybe the whole western world!

Mr Government Policeman, please do the best for we Citizens. Don't let her in and help me scrub the truths of Wikileaks from my mind ...

kickarse

I was wondering who chelsea manning was
good call Australia we got enough weirdo's here already

what sort of nutter chops his old fella off

W

Water-

First of all, if you are born with a dick you are a man so let's refer to this weirdo with the correct pronoun as "he".

The DNA doesn't lie no matter how much money you spend to turn your outtie in to an innie.

He should try Thailand instead, I hear they take kindly to the lady-boys there.

Have you ever questioned your self as to why it bothers you?

are you aware of what scares you about it enough that you feel the need to tell them to stay away from you?

M

moose eater

Ms. Manning, among other things, leaked evidence of war crimes committed by a couple of chopper crews, furthered by ground troops, that to this day the U.S. Military and courts have chosen to bury and not prosecute.

Gee, the differences in perceived infractions being one sees themselves as a member of a gender they were not born physically a member of, and the other entity (the Aussie Gov), which no doubt was pressured by Uncle Sam, succumbs to a power that commits atrocities, lies to the employers of the victims, and fails to bring justice to the criminals in a nation that supposedly honors 'equal justice under the law.'

Yeah, I guess I could see how some would think Ms. Manning's sexual identity is the bigger issue. Never mind her pre-conviction torture and other treatment at Leavenworth.

kickarse

I like how one side has supposed war crimes and the other side just has a war

its either all a crime or its just war and pretty much anything go's
like the good old days, when men were men and women were all born with a vagina

Cannavore

Veteran
In my humble opinion this freak committed these crimes on purpose to get sent to prison and have it's very expensive sex change done for free on the tax payers time.

Traitors that commit crimes for the soul purpose of personal gain deserve to be hanged high and left out in the sun to dry.

c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

M

moose eater

I like how one side has supposed war crimes and the other side just has a war

its either all a crime or its just war and pretty much anything go's
like the good old days, when men were men and women were all born with a vagina

I see you and Pepe both have black belts in straw-man arguments, though both clearly suffer delusions in perception of reality.

BTW, kick, I may be in Oz in the future, to see a friend. We should do lunch.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...his name is 'Bradley' and it doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on this fool, he'll still just be a dude in a dress.

...not to mention that he is traitor scum who would still be in prison for the next 30 years if not for Oblowjob giving him a pardon.

bozo

Cannavore

Veteran
Okay and that's not the same thing as what you said lol....

"In my humble opinion this freak committed these crimes on purpose to get sent to prison and have it's very expensive sex change done for free on the tax payers time.

Traitors that commit crimes for the soul purpose of personal gain deserve to be hanged high and left out in the sun to dry."

In other words you think Manning whistleblew on government crimes and was subsequently tortured by the government did all of that to pay for their sex change lol. The tinfoil hat was valid.

M

moose eater

For those not familiar with the 1946 G.I. Bill & subsequent related legislation (and it strongly appears that there are at least 2-3 in this thread who qualify as unfamiliar with it), the government is responsible for any and all medical treatment of enlistees, for what are considered by the authorities to be valid and approved medical procedures.

Meaning that someone in the military (likely a NUMBER of someones) approved the 'necessity' and appropriateness of what ever surgeries, for Ms. Manning.

It would also appear there's some serious ignorance about the crimes that were divulged in the leaks.

The war crimes in question, committed by 2 gunship crews, involved lighting up a Reuter's reporter and his cameraman, then later, all while verbally high-fiving each other on digital recording over the air, lighting up a van loaded with kids, of which the driver had stopped to render aid to wounded CIVILIANS.

When ground troops arrived, and a survivor reached up to a U.S. SOLDIER, the soldier flipped the survivor the bird. (Funny, but I can't find that in any military code of conduct reading)...

There was radio chatter re. joking about bringing children to a war.

The military told Reuters there was no footage of the actions that resulted in the deaths of their reporter and cameraman.. A blatant lie. (*Also not an appropriate action to be found or endorsed in military code of conduct reading).

The sociopaths in the cockpit and on the ground, walked free, and the government covered up a crime, and more.

Anyone who thinks that was a clean shoot, and the cover-up was legitimate, is a sociopath blinded by a flag, and raised by heathen scumbags, as is evidenced by the lack of any moral code..

Same government entities (at the top of the chain) who covered up that shooting, also tried to make the friendly-fire death of Pat Tillman into some patriotic recruitment venture. Catch a clue as to who and what you're defending.

Gry

Veteran
Yes I fully believe this was premeditated and done on purpose.

He is not the first person to pull this scheme. It is more common then you think.

It costs $100k+ for these freaks to lop off their tally whacker and pop on a pair of tits, it's the equivalent of winning the lottery to these nutjobs.

If you actually read the article I posted you would see as soon as he got in to prison he started a hunger strike until the government caved and paid for the whole thing.

Manning is a hero who revealed at great personal expense a host and
variety of war crimes that chilled the blood of anyone in either party who
was paying any attention.
The magnitude of what Manning revealed is so obscene, that there has never even been an attempt to deal with it on a national basis.
It was an illustration of what unconstrained deep state does given a feeble congress.
How did you feel about it when the same people Manning exposed pushed over an Australian government ?

Dog Star

Veteran
There is a chemicals that can normal male person transform in a gey or trans person...

to me those Manning case looks like governmental forced "demasculinization"..

like if you will be traitor we will made a woman from you...

am dont belive he was made it by some self choice..

I belive goverment expose him to some chemical agent so the others sees what they
can do to people who sells secrets... wicked goverment take his balls away..

Brother Nature

Maybe you guys should start a thread about transgenders and ignorance? This thread is about Australia censoring speech, which is pretty archaic, not unlike some of your beliefs. It takes a lot of balls to do what she did. Make whatever joke you want, but a person whose removed their own testicles still has more than any of you keyboard warriors. We're letting her in down across the pond and I for one am pretty interested in what she has to say. I also applaud my government for not bending over for Unkle Sam, yet again. Sorry you Ozzies aren't going to be able to hear what she's got to say.

Cannavore

Veteran
lol

He should be in Leavenworth for the rest of his life.

She ?

lol

Yeah how dare Manning expose the fascist war crimes of the US gubbermint! Clearly what's more important is that Manning is a tranny!

[YOUTUBEIF]YhFOO2612Lk[/YOUTUBEIF]

W

Water-

I'm very much a lesbian on the inside, I loooooove pussy.

Judging by your opinion on the subject I take it you might have done a pecker tuck and put on the wife's undies for a little jaunt around the bedroom once or twice lmao.

I never stated my opinion.

I asked you a question that you avoided with an attempt at humor and an insult thats sounds like psychological projection to me.

Dog Star

Veteran
To me it looks like another GAY POWER thread...

am out and running while still shit didnt hit a vent..

Goodby... and sorry for ignorance.. ;D LOL

W

Water-

is a person still ignorant if they know that they are ignorant?

realizing that you dont understand is the first step toward understanding.

gender is not the same as sexuality remember

Dog Star

Veteran
So what a male person exchange sex to woman and he/she is not gay???

This is utterstupidity what you talking Water... its pretty obviouss what is happening
there..

Latest posts

Latest posts