What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chelsea Manning Banned From Visiting Australia.

Dog Star

Veteran
so basically just because he has gender disphoria means that the documents and footage he leaked is all fake? is that really your argument Dog Star? how did the documents become fake when he touched them, can you explain?

as for that stuff about thinking the guy had an rpg, lets say it's true, it's still horrific and way over kill the way the attack went on and on, even going so far as to shoot the first responding civilians who tried to help and got torn to shreds for their wanting to help the wounded, this is a war crime according to the Geneva convention. you are not allowed to hit first responders. then there is the audio, that seems to show a callus disregard for potential civilian casualties. but yeah the whole point was to show present day civilians at home what it means to have a military invading and attacking your country. those kind of events are an everyday part of war, thats what the leaks tells us.

Problem is that American Army didnt invent weapon that shoots
Sweet Cotton Candy blobs.. that is a only one weapon that is
alouded by Geneva Convention and gey community...

Mine personal thoughts are that guy is not legitt... not legitt as
a man,not legitt as a woman,not legitt as a soldier or patriot..

if i need to choose who i will belive he will definitly be a last..

and for those that sees woman in him even after operation i will
give advice to eat more carrots so your eye sight goes in positive
direction..

Also what was exchanged since Manning snitched on their own??

Did his wistelblowing made any change except his exchange own sex??

Why he is now so much in media while there is hundreds other
wistelblowers that all others ignore??

Why you belive he is now woman,isnt that stupid if you know that
there is a sex manipulation present??

Why people dont use more critical thinking to choose proper heroes
or row models??

Lot of questions in mine head while some people belive by defoult..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Problem is that American Army didnt invent weapon that shoots
Sweet Cotton Candy blobs.. that is a only one weapon that is
alouded by Geneva Convention and gey community...

Mine personal thoughts are that guy is not legitt... not legitt as
a man,not legitt as a woman,not legitt as a soldier or patriot..

if i need to choose who i will belive he will definitly be a last..

and for those that sees woman in him even after operation i will
give advice to eat more carrots so your eye sight goes in positive
direction..

Also what was exchanged since Manning snitched on their own??

Did his wistelblowing made any change except his exchange own sex??

Why he is now so much in media while there is hundreds other
wistelblowers that all others ignore??

Why you belive he is now woman,isnt that stupid if you know that
there is a sex manipulation present??

Why people dont use more critical thinking to choose proper heroes
or row models??

Lot of questions in mine head while some people belive by defoult..

you keep saying how you don't believe him, i keep trying to get it into your head that you don't have to believe or trust him, the documents and footage speaks for it's self. no need to listen, trust, or believe even 1 word Manning is saying. the documents speak for them selves.

i bet you are against Snowden too, the whole trans thing is just your excuse to ignore the truth these type of guys exposed.

Dog Star

Veteran
So what you did after you found those crucial data,you preparing for revolution
against America or what..??

Am just claim that his data is of no any help for anybody.... he didnt change nothing..
same as you will with those info that you readed.. you will made nothing...

me too here.. will stay calm,smoke a joint,relax and say..

there is no justice for little ones.. in best case..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
So what you did after you found those crucial data,you preparing for revolution
against America or what..??

Am just claim that his data is of no any help for anybody.... he didnt change nothing..
same as you will with those info that you readed.. you will made nothing...

me too here.. will stay calm,smoke a joint,relax and say..

there is no justice for little ones.. in best case..

i thought you were saying the info has no validity due to who leaked it? but now you accept the info, but say there is nothing that can be done.

in my opinion knowing the truth about something is its own reward, i don't wat to be a sucker for governmental propaganda.

but no, i won't be planning revolution any time soon, too old for that shit, lmao. also am not American, so really have nothing to do with what their military does. but still pointing out war crimes is good, as it prevents future war crimes, specially when people are actually punished for war crimes. but the main thing about seeing the reality of war is to make us stop our governments from attacking other countries, because we know how bad it is. if you didnt see the video or read the leaked reports, you will believe the positive spin they give the war.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
i thought you were saying the info has no validity due to who leaked it? but now you accept the info, but say there is nothing that can be done.

in my opinion knowing the truth about something is its own reward, i don't wat to be a sucker for governmental propaganda.

but no, i won't be planning revolution any time soon, too old for that shit, lmao. also am not American, so really have nothing to do with what their military does. but still pointing out war crimes is good, as it prevents future war crimes, specially when people are actually punished for war crimes. but the main thing about seeing the reality of war is to make us stop our governments from attacking other countries, because we know how bad it is. if you didnt see the video or read the leaked reports, you will believe the positive spin they give the war.
+1M :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts