What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
actually I'm not, mate... I read a few of the more "experianced" growers say that high humidity is actually counter productive as they're loath to give it up...but we'll see eh :smile:

the HR in that cab is about 60% at the moment so its not that low I guess.. I just keep the cubes nice n soggy by watering the tray they're in each day and letting em suck it up...

(edit - I plan to take more cuts on the 11th from all the cheeseberries that are fems as they'll be showing sex by then, I hope - this one I've just cut is the only one flowering to date - if these don't take, then I'll start using alternative methods like higher humidity or a DIY bubble cloner. This time I thought I'd go easy on myself and just cut them and stand them up in cubes and see how I get on)

"cheese" for looking in Jay...Hey what? you started it, mate :wink:

neongreen

Veteran
I do it a bit differently. Definitely be interesting to see how well this way works :)

I like the idea of bubble cloners too. If I had alot of cuts to take, I'd build one, but for the amount of cuts I take, its not worth it. I just stick them in some soil, and that's more or less it.

I

idoreallytry

just looked over your thread,,, nice bro good luck and good growing,,,peace

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks man... I'm working hard towards my goals and with the good people around here, it's looking bright :smile:

I just went in and pulled a few shading fan leaves from the PP scrog, the ones blocking light to their neighbours. I've noticed some crystal building up here n there the last few days, but tonight its everywhere... my fingers are real sticky and stink of bubblegum too :smile:

I'm feeling very happy right now :woohoo:

S

Seismic

Sounds cool Jamie, any chance we can get some sticky bubblegum smelling macros? Take care dude, and good luck.:joint:

JamieShoes

Veteran
I'd need to borrow a camera capable of macros to get a really nice shot mate, but I might be able to arrange something... don't think I'll be able to get the smell to permeate your monitor though, so if you could have some juicy fruit or bubblicious on stand by, that'd be great :wink:

I'll get some "close ups" with my regular digicam later - I'm due a good foto update as its been 4 days :smile:

M

manwithnoname

hope things are going well! why the lowryder? havnt heard much about them. arent they autoflower? cant wait to see how they turn out.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for stopping by all :smile:

why the lowryder? arent they autoflower?

and that, my friend, is exactly why. :smile:

I realised that with 3 spaces and varying light schedules, it would still be possible to grow and finish these auto ryders without having to dedicate a new space to them. They will flower under any light conditions, they will only grow a foot - a foot and a half tall and they'll be finished in 8-9 weeks from seed...what this means is, as space comes up between the veg box and the 2 flower tents, I can shunt them around from pillar to post and achieve a 3rd crop in the same time as the 2 I've got going. Ok so the lowryders will only put on 30g per plant (if I'm lucky) - but I'm running 20 with the hope of getting 10 fems and thats a potential 300 grams I can always find a use for :smile:

I

idoreallytry

good plan bro i am not familiar with any of the autoflowering strains but before it is all said and done i will have to try some out,,,,peace

JamieShoes

Veteran
well, I'm new to them too (like everything else) but I'm kean to try :smile:

I have a thread for them here - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=116554 - if you'd like to keep up with them :smile:

meantime... here's a cheeseberry pic. nothing much to report here except that the exhaust fan still hasnt arrived for that tent and so they continue to veg... it won't hurt them to get a bit bigger before the flip...

PP scroglett fotos to follow :smile:

Attachments

• cheeseberries.3.04.09.jpg
    cheeseberries.3.04.09.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 30

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks man :smile:

latest PP shots...

Day 21 of 12/12

Attachments

• PP1.03.04.09.jpg
    PP1.03.04.09.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 25
  • PP2.03.04.09.jpg
    PP2.03.04.09.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 29
  • PP3.03.04.09.jpg
    PP3.03.04.09.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 29
  • PPcanopy2.03.04.09.jpg
    PPcanopy2.03.04.09.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 26

JamieShoes

Veteran
a few solo pics :smile:

Cheeseberry..................K2....................PP

Attachments

• cheeseberry.03.04.09.jpg
    cheeseberry.03.04.09.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 32
  • k2.03.04.09.jpg
    k2.03.04.09.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 27
  • PPsolo.03.04.09.jpg
    PPsolo.03.04.09.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 26

Marick23

No NO NO NO! don't go into the light! At least it's still early. As many coincidences our grows have. I think I'll check mine.

You have mites or something Jaime? I lost my battle with my mites, the enemy was too dug in before I released my assault, poor guys only made a dent in em. I recently released some ladybugs, and I forgot to water the area and out of 1500 I lost 1400 of them at least! I am going to try again with them next week....

Good lyck with the pyrethrum bomb, you may need to use it 2x if you go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts