What's new

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreNicky

Heya jamie lookin great, dunno if this has already been stated yet or not but to keep that PM at bay try to raise your night temps and keep air circualtion to a maximum. A small dehumidifier will help aswell(this is how i fixed my PM issue), Had to deal with that shit last grow and it nearly made me go insane lol

neongreen

Veteran
Just in time for the best part...

Those are looking nice and healthy Jamie. Great job for a first grow :)

M

manwithnoname

holy hell! been a while since i've stopped in here. things are looking sweeeeet! 100 tops on the girls? hella nice. i like your screen a lot better than mine. i need to put smaller holes in mine next time. (it also doesnt help that i trim high, and cut a few pieces of my fishing string :noway: )

keep up the good work, stay safe, and :smoweed:

M

manwithnoname

oh ya, hope you got rid of the PM too. i've never had it(knock on wood) do you think the humidity is too high? i do have a few flying creatures. i think they are fruit flies tho. they dont seem to do any harm. i had some strawberries the other day and they came along for the ride. now they are hanging around my plants. they arent really doing anything to them though. i guess if they want to hang out it's cool with me. unless they get near me, then they get a good squash :dueling:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
thanks McSnappler...
cheersmanwithnoname - thats one thing about steel screens... theyre scissor friendly :smile:

it's only been 2 days but talk about getting a stretch on :smile:

Day 12 of 12/12

Attachments

• the garden 25.03.09.2.jpg
    the garden 25.03.09.2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 24
  • the garden 25.03.09.3.jpg
    the garden 25.03.09.3.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 26
  • the garden 25.03.09.4.jpg
    the garden 25.03.09.4.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29
  • the garden 25.03.09.5.jpg
    the garden 25.03.09.5.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 26
thanks McSnappler...
cheersmanwithnoname - thats one thing about steel screens... theyre scissor friendly :smile:

it's only been 2 days but talk about getting a stretch on :smile:

Ooooo, that is the makings of a nice canopy. Nicely done. You are going to have a blast watching flowers take over that space, weeeeeeeeee.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still going Strong !
Keep it up mate :smile:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

jamrockjay

Nice Jamie, real nice m8...

There are loads of bud sites forming on those last pics, ive lost count of the amount i counted lol Keep it up my welsh friend and im sure ur gonna have a abundant harvest when the time arrives. I cant wait to start my next grow, gonna give scroggin a go especially more so now after seeing ur results m8,,,, wicked m8 im buzzin for ya

JamieShoes

Veteran
Nice Jamie, real nice m8...

There are loads of bud sites forming on those last pics, ive lost count of the amount i counted lol Keep it up my welsh friend and im sure ur gonna have a abundant harvest when the time arrives. I cant wait to start my next grow, gonna give scroggin a go especially more so now after seeing ur results m8,,,, wicked m8 im buzzin for ya

thanks for the kinds words all... I'm just doing what you guys have told me and all seems well :smile:

Jay, a friend and I are running the same PP cutting - both first timers. I'm scrogging, and hes not and some other differences (below) at the end of this I'll be able to tell you whether or not the extra veg time and training are paying off.

My grow
3 plants in soil in the scrog
3 plants in coco in the scrog
1 plant in soil not in the scrog (topped only)
1 plant in coco not in the scrog (topped only)
12 liter pots
topped at node 5-6
HPS 850w
Veg and scrog training 4 weeks
flower time 8 weeks
total time - around 85 days

His grow
all 8 plants in soil (SOG)
12 liter pots
topped at node 4-5
HPS 600w
Veg 10 days then flip.
flower time - 8 weeks
total time - around 65 days

we're not in any kind of competiton or anything, but between us we'll have some good data to compare regards coco vs soil and scrog vs sog (based on being a first timer).

jamrockjay

Yeah it sure is going to be interesting when we find out the details of ur m8's end results compared to urs.

For a 1st timer u are doing gr8 and ur diary is spot on

M

manwithnoname

ya it will be interesting to hear the results. i think the scrog should produce much better results as far as yield.

JamieShoes

Veteran
well I think ultimately it will, but if my mate hits his forecast of 80gm per plant without the extra veg, theres a lot to be said for it - potentially nearly 2 extra harvests per year :smile:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey!

Good to see ya Mister Herbyman... and your first post too... I'm honoured mate :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.