Attachments

• the garden 16.03.09 Scrog.jpg
    the garden 16.03.09 Scrog.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 31

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still just watching...waiting to see the CBH....but you have yourself a nice looking scrog going there...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
here they are, Frank... all bunched up awaiting their new home (this weekend).. they're getting flipped as soon as they move :smile:

Attachments

• cheeseberries.17.03.09.JPG
    cheeseberries.17.03.09.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 36
here they are, Frank... all bunched up awaiting their new home (this weekend).. they're getting flipped as soon as they move :smile:

I think I hear something. It's faint, but it sounds like a voice. "Stop touching me. Stop touching me. Jamie, get me out of here, she's touching me. Hurry up with that new home for us, I need my own space." Good stuff, happier days are ahead.

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey Fellers,

thanks for stopping in :smile:

well last night I set about clearing out some of the growth from under the screen and it seems I've got the beginnings of white powder mold. hopefully I can get it treated ASAP although first I have to find out what Dutch folks use for it (as a lot of the products everyone else uses arent on sale here)

if you're Dutch or in Holland and reading this and know what I need to buy, please let me know

cheers
j :smile:

JamieShoes

Veteran
well I see no one will touch my grow diary for fear of catching the dreaded PM spores...lol

You'll be happy to hear I've just sprayed all the plants down with "Beyer's Exact". I've also a added a fan just for under the screen and cleared all the undergrowth from under there too (theres still about 12-15 clones under there to be collected)

fingers crossed that'll be the end of that :smile:

W

WhoMan

well I see no one will touch my grow diary for fear of catching the dreaded PM spores...lol

You'll be happy to hear I've just sprayed all the plants down with "Beyer's Exact". I've also a added a fan just for under the screen and cleared all the undergrowth from under there too (theres still about 12-15 clones under there to be collected)

fingers crossed that'll be the end of that :smile:
Good deal. I hope that is the end of that too:) W8n on some photography JS:) Good day man. Whoman

Hell no I dont want no PM!! I was battling that since I started growing and think I may have finally found the solution in a long thread here.... They suggest using Dutchmaster Penetrator and zone together along with a sulfur vaporizer and I think it is doing the trick! They are made in Australia i think, so I'm unsure if it's available in your area.... if you can order it, get the new gold line that is coming out, it's supposed to be even better and it can be used in late flower I am told, but I'll let you know my results.

JamieShoes

Veteran
ok heres a crappy fone cam pic.. we have veritical growth people :smile:

(today I counted over 100 viable growing tips above the screen)

Attachments

• the garden 20.03.09.JPG
    the garden 20.03.09.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 29
Now that's a real scrog. And more bud sites on the way too. Your patience is going to pay off.

So how could you tell you had PM and how does the spray stuff work? A fan above and a fan below is what I do.

It's always something messing with things. I picked up some mosquito dunks recently to get rid of fungus gnats that just started flying around other house plants and are probably inevitable for me.

If we stay on top of stuff it doesn't get out of hand too bad is a lesson I'm learning.

merrblah

I'm with him ^^^^..... im late, but the timing couldnt be better. the fun is just about to begin.

the plants are looking nice and healthy. There is something exceptionally beautiful when a dense sea of colas fill a screen like that. so sexy. stellar work. i'll be lurkin. take it easy.

-merrrrrr

JamieShoes

Veteran
So how could you tell you had PM and how does the spray stuff work? A fan above and a fan below is what I do.

If we stay on top of stuff it doesn't get out of hand too bad is a lesson I'm learning.

I noticed some powdery stuff on the lower limbs of my soil plants and from there i saw spots on leaves and more powdery stuff springing up

the spray stuff... you saturate the plant in it til it drips into the medium... its a one time thing (hopefully)..I'm running both fans now too :smile:

if we're not falling down, we're not learning.. and if we're not learning, we're not having fun .. thats some stressy fun mind you :wink:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get it fixed...remember I am counting on you....HAHAHA...

hope you get it all sorted out.

dank.Frank

JamieShoes

Veteran
the updates have slowed... but the stretch means nothing else has... time for a piccy update

you'll see in the last 2 pics, its time to start tying things down too :smile:

Attachments

• the garden 23.03.09.JPG
    the garden 23.03.09.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 23
  • the garden 23.03.09.2.JPG
    the garden 23.03.09.2.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 26
  • the garden 23.03.09.4.JPG
    the garden 23.03.09.4.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 23
  • the garden 23.03.09.5.JPG