What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah well my mom would come over to for the weekend and said it smelled like a brick of cheese.
even befor it started to flower.

Ok so maybe mine may not have been the real exodus cheese cut but it was a cheese brand.
and every time I smoked out my friends they said the whole room smelled like cheese.
and my indoor buds wasn't as dense as most is cuz I grew tiem with cfl lights.
and every time I grew it the whole house and backyard smelled like a cheese factory. also the one that grew in the backyard grew 6 foot tall by harvest.

so I am 100% sure it was atleast a cheese brand.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I dont know what cheese I have, but I harvested one plant of it and I had a cold at the time, (didnt know that when I sampled it) and after sampling and thinking "this dont have no taste" I gave the nugs to my brother, later after giving my cheese nugs to my bro, I lit up a fatty of urkle which I have ran countless times and it had the same taste ( no flavor ) after that I realized I had a cold and everything I puffed tasted the same..

My brother called me a couple days later and was telling me how the cheese nugs I gave him were some of the tastiest candyish nugs he's seen in a long time....

Question is whats this uk cheese taste like? Is it fruity and sweet? I am gonna run it real soon, so I guess I will find out for myself. Still not sure if this is uk cheese or just something called cheese!

cannaboy

Just my 2$ cheese smells sweet and sweaty mouldy fruit, it tastes good if grown well but can taste bland, I would of thought that uk cheese would clear a cold,
picture.php
:smokeit::plant grow:

indifferent

Veteran
It definitely doesn't taste like Cheese, that's for sure. Sweaty feet is the main smell, it's a dry, dusty, mouldy smell with a little bit of fruit in there. Taken early the fruit is a little stronger, but allowed to get fully ripe, it's like a sweaty old jockstrap left in a dusty drawer to go mouldy.

As for other Cheese brands, I don't buy into that, there is only one Cheese cut, the rest are all something else and people have tacked the name on later. Big Buddha's Cheese isn't close enough to the original to deserve the name either.

Easy Team,

Yeah loving the cheese !!! BBC does have a cheesy aroma but does not have the strong taste and kick of the UK cheese.
In the lucky position of currently having both (oh look at me lol) guess which one i am smoking :)
One day that clone will be mine lol !!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran

it does smell of cheese to me....well sort of. Like a pungent parmisan. Back in the day before we knew what we were smoking we called it 'baby sick'-youknow when babies are sick on you? When it's growing the smell is more fruity with a nasty body odour undertone. I found that the strong parmisan smell came after it had been dried and stored for a couple of weeks. It's sweet and acrid

e

bozga

When I smoked Cheese in Amsterdam, I got some Cheese and NYCD grown by Soma!
These two buds were sealed in a bag and when I opened a bag in a hotel room, the whole room IMMEDIATELY reeked of strong pungent skunk - some guys entered the room and they asked me if I had lit a joint? :dance013:
I said no ofcourse. They said the whole hall on the second floor smells of weed!
I gave them a bag with Cheese to smell it. They said it is the most strongest weed they have ever smelt!
And then I opened a NYCD bag. That stuff is crazy! Room that was smelling of most pungent skunk ever instantly smelt like fresh tropical fruits mixed with fuel. :dance013: Cheese is a stinker, but NYCD is faaaar out!
I enjoyed smoking Cheese years back, nice happy smoke. But NYCD.. Still my favourite!
Peace,
Boz :wave:

jd4083

Veteran
Here is some "clone only" Cheese from ATL...bad pic sorry...not sure which cut this is, but it has a great sickly sweet, fruity cheese smell and a really crisp, sour flavor that I dig. When I'm lucky enough to grab a shipment of this from the city it completely knocks out my back pain.

cheese.jpg

B

Buffoonman

Got some UK Cheese in the last couple of weeks of flowering its definitely the strongest smelling plant I have ever grown, resin production looks good, hoping the yield beefs up a bit though. Grew out Big buddhas Cheese last year none of the phenos had anything like the smell of the original saying that it was still a reaonable smoke. Taken 20 cuttings of the original but am starting to think the smell may be too much of a security risk will have to see if the final smoke warants the risk.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to everyone:wave:

I' ve grown the uk cheese exodus one time and i can' t wait to grow it again!!

It is the most powerfull plant i ever had in terms of smell, even in the growing period it smells hard...

Really smell and taste like rotten/decaying fruits, for me a really atypical taste but i really enjoyed it:) Atypical plant indeed!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

B

Buffoonman

Just harvested two cheese plants they were murder to manicure lots of small buds. But still not to bad a yield. About an ounce a plant when there dry which is about average for my set up. The smell is definitely a blast from the past I remember about 25 years ago having a strain called sensible northern lights it smelled very similar. Yester year it was quite a common smell. Cant wait to try a smoke will write a smoke report in a week or so. Big thanks to the man who made it possible.

redeye057

one thing about this strain is the distinct afghani background it exhibits...i mean wow what a taste and i must say i really love that indica high ...in amsterdam and back in the states the grade of this herb is incredible( at least with the growers that i have been blessed to sample their herb)....and yes the key word is oldschool...very good medicine...if u haven't already go out there and try some cheese,, many blessings..

REDEYE......

B

Buffoonman

Just tried an early sample after 5 days drying. Very nice. Read somewhere cheese is all about the smell and taste but isnt very strong, would have to disagree with that after 3 spliffs i was left speechless.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't really smell it if you're smoking it! The stank is most noticeable to the folks on the outside ,, and incoming!!

Top tip ,, burn josticks :canabis,

B

Buffoonman

Doc i meant the strength of the stone. Its more powerful than i had been lead to believe. The taste and smell gets better (as expected with a cure). Will keep her going for personal smoke and a couple of breeding projects (cross to Critical Mass). I think commercially theres more vigorous strains to grow.

Dynamite

UK Cheese Clone!

UK Cheese Clone!

First off,I love this plant..

it's VERY stoney weed when grown proper

I have a few things to say about this plant,any bad things ya heard it's the grower not the strain..Minimum 60days 12/12 for decent bud,and 70days makes for some finished power weed,it doesn't even think about stopping the maturing and packing on weight process until day 65.. The stench/stank/smell is rivaled by ? nothing...stinky feet with a candy undertone :dance013:

Yield KICKS ASS! not for everyone,but for me as a medi grower doing 3 or 4 plants per light I hit just over 2.5lbs per from a couple 1k's once,and very VERY regularly hit 2P's a light with her

enuf blah blah blah,just wanted to share some of my juicy pics of this sexy bitch with the IC crew..

picture.php

picture.php

when a girl will give ya 10 of these per plant ya gotta be happy
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: