What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Nordle,
congrats on getting the Uk Cheese man:canabis:,
now more and more growers have sampled Psychosis (as well as already knowing NL#5xHaze) the conclusion is that it's not NL#5xHaze (i knew this just by looking at the pics), plus psychosis definately has skunk in it so that def rules out NL#5xHaze,
there's talk it could be either an old Super Skunk from the 90's or a later cross involving the Exodus Cheese clone,
the name 'Psychosis' alone suggests it's a skunk or skunk cross - using the word the media always associates with the term 'skunk' so it would make sense just judging by the name alone,
the livers/blues i heard was possibly an old NL or NL cross as it reminds memeber who've tried it of smoking the old NL's back in the day,
don't take my word for it tho bro, this is just info i pick up around the forums, never smoked Psychosis or the livers/blues before:yes:

peace

Nordle

cheers for that haze

always good to fill in the blanks!

was thinkin, isnt it the cheeses's 20th birthday already or very soon?

we should throw it a party :friends:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we should have a party fo Cheese`s 20th Birthday,,,,,or should we wait till she is 21...lol

Hay Nordle,,,,,Cheese ,Blues , Livers, Psycho::: they all taste allmost genericly similar,,,the Blueberry/Afghan taste links them all.......

Fuc knows what the Psycho is,,,God Knows what the Blues/Livers is,,,,all we know for sure is they all taste the same as Cheese, an thats a real SK1,,,,,peeps do tell me the Afghan we can taste in Cheese is present in the old NL line,,,,but NL is nothin like it used to be nowadays,,,,

lots of UK peeps grew out Sensi Seeds in the 80`s,,,i think all of them are Sensi`s old seed stock,,,IMO...pickin the seedline`s they came from is hard

CHEESE

this was a friend of mine,,,,it was his first ever grow, he aquired the knolage by asking me about normal fruiting plants....he then sent me pictures after!!

1 x 600w, canna aqua nutes,budlink,zyme,liquidO2,canna boost exelerate, pk13/14...NFT with all the tricks.....he was going to put another light on it but he didnt

well over nuted if you ask me!!...

.......................................................................................................

here is his bubble hash.....hes a joker like me!.....

………………………………............................................................
this is another friend- mr T-

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you want to check if your clone is the real Cheese,,,,,look at the veg structure in the above pic`s....its clasic cheese,,,and the veg structure seems unique compared to BBC or any other plants for that matter

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if Hazessker says its no NL5xHaze,,,,id bet its not NL5xHaze,,,

HazeBro is a pro with that seedline,,,,

jamrockjay

I was given a so called cheese clone awhile ago which wasnt :cuss: been looking ever since but no joy, why cant us Brits get them over the counter lol like they do in certain states in America........

Nordle

sucks dont it jamrock

same happened to me.

will be headin down your sides to pick mine up later i hope.

im pretty well connected in manchester and carnt get it from nobody, got to head nottingham to grab this one.

you just gotta keep tryin m8-im sure you'll get her 1 day

H

Hazeseeker

Exodus Uk Cheese - Day 48 of Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

B

BeAn

Some day id like to grow the Cheese again, only to cross with some Congo pollen...hehe, CongoleseCheddar..:D

Hazeseeker, you make that cheese look so good!!!!:lurk:

Bless..:rasta:

jamrockjay

It sure does suck Nordle but thats life lol Like most things in life its not what u know its who u know... hope everythin goes ok with ya trip to notts and ya satisfied with what ya get... let me know how it goes m8... Laters :joint:

H

Hazeseeker

Monster Exodus Uk Cheese grown in a 30-35 litre pot:joint:
vegged for over 3 months
picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CHEESE MONSTER!!! (like 'Chess Monster,, wild like Charles Bronson,, fresh from the valley's of hell and half conscious') :D

Nice flowers Hazeseeker :yes: :canabis: :yes:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
That really is a monster Hazeseeker!

Not grown by me, but here is some UK Cheese we got earlier today. :smoker: A bit leafy, but stinky, tasty and potent!

Should be closely followed by a couple of cuttings later in the week, as long as all goes to plan. :woohoo:

H

Hazeseeker

Yo Doc +Mcsnappler:wave:,
yeah it's 1 big lady:rasta:, been flushing approx 80 litres through that container for the flush, takes about 2 hours, i reckon it's gonna be a nightmare to trim this girl at harvest time as well, it'll be worth the time and effort tho once you get that nice bit scissor hash after trimming:canabis:

edit: forgot to add - yesterday when the pic was taken was day 62 of flower:joint:

peace

M

moses224

you guys think mine are going to tighten up into large colas last 4 weeks of flower...i sure hope so...this is my first cheese grow

H

Hazeseeker

Hi Moses,
yeah those cola's should really beef up in the coming weeks man:yes:

Uk Cheese Day 64 of flower
smelling too strong for me this girl
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

moses224

My Cheese Day 32 flower

I only have 3 and they each have 4 main colas probably a half oz each... They are super tight nugs hoping they really pump up these last three weeks......good vibes to all