What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

Jahtrip

Hey shhh... I just noticed your pics and that it a pretty clone you got there...=) Infact it looks alot like Soma Seeds Sogouda.. Blueberry x Cheese x G13... Here is a pic of it starting to flower... Look at the plant structure, and leaf structure.. very very similar...
Never grown cheese, but like you said... the pics i see online and the samples ive tried have never seemed close to the exodus cut description...
Around here people sell Sogouda claiming it is cheese.. but i find it stronger with a superior taste than the average cheese... :)
Could it be u have a cut of Gouda?..

In any case, anything cheesy is great!! viva el queso!!:)

Hmm, this thread and others has got me wondering just what the cut i have is now... I was told it was Big Buddha Cheese, but the more I look at the exodus cut and note the things that define it visually - 5 bladed leaves, double serrations, pin/red fan leaf stems and pink/red on main stem, zig-zag growth pattern... The more the cut I have is stating to sound like the exodus cut... The pics of Big Buddha's cheese I have seen don't look like the clone I have... Strange as I was told it was BB's cheese??

Would appreciate any opinions on the following pics... whatever it is BB/ Exo it stinks in veg, so I am assuming will have a good pong once buds appear.

Any help on identification would be great!

MildeStoner

Veteran
Daar is 'n groot geraas oor die kaas in die Kaap
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MildeStoner

Veteran
Oh and about what the OP said about the pleasure of smoking cheese cured in excess of 3 months, I strongly disagree, love the taste of those fresh cheese terps! 2 weeks of the tree is perfect for me..

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Excellent buds and great info! Just finished the entire thread. Still on the quest to find the Cheese, but I don't think it is even anywhere near my area. Wait and see I guess.

TGT

N

NewAgeGenetics

where is Cheesegeezus our cheese expert to confirm that is it legit bs or not.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No offence to Cheesegez ,,he's a very very good dude an we owe him thanks for his per suite of B's cheese,,,I just won't let anyone label a cheese clone as brightsides cheese unless they were given the clone from b himself in the past so that they have something to compare to,,,truecannablis and I both know b in real life and got our clones from him,,,it's only the old members like myself , true, British hempire, ojd, hazyfontazy etc etc,,,(speak up if I left ya name out) that can label a clone as B's even then I would want another old member to confirm the findings before any labelling is done ,,however much I would love cheezegez to have had a confirmed clone of b's cheese by now, none of the old boys have spoken out confirming that what he believes to be b's is most definitely B's,,but hopefully this will change in time ,,,soon! ,,,,until then, if you want to verify a clone I advise getting a load of people who got B's clone "way back when" an ask them,,,,,,or send it in for testing,,your choice! A or B,,,no C

D

Dogon

Please explain the difference bscheese and exodus, bscheese the cross exodus clone what is the original cheese

D

Dogon

I though I smoke cheese so I could describe as truecannabliss in post # 6 is yes so

Latest posts

Latest posts