What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

NFR

I just started soaking a pack of Femed Cheese from Greenhouse Seeds. Is this a selfed clone of the original or is it one of their variations of the Cheese original?

I also have a pack of Blue Cheese from BB. Soo many strains....

H

Hazeseeker

Hi NFR,
Greenhouse's Cheese is an S1 of Big Buddah's Cheese which is [Uk Cheese x Kali(Afghan Heritage)] x [Uk Cheese],
so Greenhouse's is actually:
[Uk Cheese x Kali (Afghan Heritage) x Uk Cheese] x [Uk Cheese x Kali (Afghan Heritage) x Uk Cheese]

peace

NFR

Hi NFR,
Greenhouse's Cheese is an S1 of Big Buddah's Cheese which is [Uk Cheese x Kali(Afghan Heritage)] x [Uk Cheese],
so Greenhouse's is actually:
[Uk Cheese x Kali (Afghan Heritage) x Uk Cheese] x [Uk Cheese x Kali (Afghan Heritage) x Uk Cheese]

peace

Thanks. I follow....

Have you heard anyone compare the two?

H

Hazeseeker

Day 39 of flower

Day 39 of flower

Hi NFR,
yeah i think a few growers have grown and compared both:yes:,
check out the Greenhouse Forum (look for the older Cheese threads in there as well) i'm sure you'll find some:joint:

Uk Cheese Day 39 of flower
this plant is in approx 30/35 litre container

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

B

BuddahBoyee

Can I get the UK cheese clone in southern Cali? And if I cannot get the uk clone is the BBC close in quality? I am a fan and want to expand my garden. Experienced opinions are welcome. Please.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hey all, sorry about the wait for the smoke report....... as you may be aware i have had lots of grow room problems and been very busy fixing em.
Anyway let me start with a nice little pic of some Cheese bud given to me by my buddy brightside (well he gave me more but me and marley smoked it before i could take pics lol).

This is an amazingly complex smoke both in flavour and effect, when you smell the bud there are beautifully fragrant, fruity (but like no fruit ive ever smelt) and sweet smell........then ya squeeze it and oh my word, what a reek......the only way i can think to describe it is like a casket of fermented mixed cheese......the smell is so pungent and aggressive its hard to imagine but in the best possible way, im getting happy just remembering it.....so powerful a smell that i could smell a bud wrapped up and put in a ziplock bag in the boot of my car, any more than a few grams on ya and you will need to be very careful.
Now for the taste, she was a real smooth, clean excellently grown specimin of bud, cured in excess of 3 months (the cheesier the more she is cured)..... to say it was a pleasure to smoke is an understatement, i'll have to add it was a joy and a honour to just get close to expressing it. Musky, skunky, fruity, funky, dank, so complex its hard to finger and exact taste....changes with every toke and the more ya smoke the more flavours you can pick out.
The buzz of of the Cheese while not at the top of the list for raw potency was without a doubt one of the most elaborate, across the board, all encompassing buzzes i have experienced.........cut everything i had smoked that day, its heady without being trippy, relaxing without being paralysing, so nice a feeling i could feel it gradually wrap me up in a big old stoner blanklet.........head to toe. I was feeling so relaxed, very stoned and very very happy and when i tried to drive home i encountered a few other aspects of the buzz and although potent it was the type that makes you laugh to yourself at how nice you feel rather than be overcome with paranoia, as a matter of fact i dont think i had even the slightest inkling of anxiety or nerves on the way home, felt very competent at driving and very focused.
On arriving back near home i was so excited i went straight to see Marley for a smoke and cemented my love for this strain even more, the biggest down side of this strain is that it tastes so good and smokes so well it would turn me in to a bigger glutten than i alread am.
Thats all folks, hope to report back with some other peeps opinions once more have tried it.
Peace

wow I just got done growing and curing some cheese bud and I agree with u 100,000,000,000,000,000 % about the cheese bud.:woohoo:

G

guest3854

Heard good thangs bout yer UK Cheese grows True ....... We love our UKCheese as well, one of tha wife's' favorite tokes ....

Steele

indifferent

Veteran
smoked some cheese in amsterdam which was poorly grown but it really resembles 'blues'. are they the same?

Some kiddies in Yorkshire started calling The Blues/Livers cut Cheese a while back, it's not Cheese, it's an NL hybrid.

Some other idiots started calling a really old NL x Big Bud from the NE a Cheese as well, just because they couldn't get hold of the real deal and wanted to cash in on the hype.

There are now at least 4 Cheese cuts in circulation, one is the original skunk1 popularised by Exodus, one is from Big Buddha's crappy hack, one is The Blues and one is the NLxBB. This is a stupid situation brought about by dishonest people wanting to cash in on hype, seen it happen with OG Kush and others before, now it's happening with Cheese. Doesn't help that at least one of the fakes has made it to the US and the folks who have that one stateside aren't interested in listening when they get told it's not the real one. The real skunk Cheese has a very distinctive foxtail bud structure and a particular dry dusty sweaty smell, the others, while being decent cuts, are not Cheese, don't have this distinctive bud structure and don't have the Cheese smell, the Blues and the NLxBB are berry smelling, so if your Cheese smells of berries and doesn't have foxtail buds it's a fake.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I just picked up some Cheese bubblehash tonight from a friend - made from medium to top grade trim, it's his first 'commercially-viable' piece. He made two ounces, pressed into a slab with a home-made press. It's dark-green/olive in colour, and very pungent - it has a bit of the 'dank cellar' smell that Jason King described for original Big Bud. The fact that it was actually made in a dank cellar probably also has something to do with it!

It's nicely potent though - not top-grade by any stretch, as he's collecting trim from others but it's much better than any normal commercial hash - £20 an eighth to me...:)

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
ive got 3 blue cheese females, 2 are taller and lankier and im guessing bb dom, one is shorter and smells like some funky burnt rubber skunk, is this cheese dom?

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
this is an oblique comment-but i grew the Exodus cut a couple of times a few years ago (grow's on ICMag) and since running Sensi's (2006ish)Skunk#1 a few times was surprised at how similar the plants were. The most striking resemblence is the buds-they both have those huge calyxis's which are pretty unmistakable-especially when they foxtail-which they always seem to do if taken to 10.
I'm not a skunk expert but understand that Sensi's version is the fruity end of the Skunk spectrum-it is fruity when growing -when cut-dried etc-but the longer the cure it gets the more dusty, acrid smells come out-and the strong fruit aromas fade. The Exodus cut is a bit like that-smells fruity and a bit nasty when growing but the strong acrid Parmisan whiff only comes when it has cured a bit.
Other striking similarity is the hit; it's the same. No need for alot of discussion-it is exactly the same. Not sleepy but v hypnotic.
It's interesting that Skunk#1 has changed so little over time.
cheers
eddieS

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo TRUE.....awsome thread

BY THE WAY<<<<<THE BLUES IS BETTER THAN CHEESE>>>>>I WANT THE BLUES CLONE, so bad

H

Hazeseeker

I heard the real Blue's clone is really difficult to get hold of?:chin:, out of all this time i've been on the Canna Forums i've only ever seen 1 person with it,
it's like trying to find that shaker/five times clone - impossible,
it must be good if your saying it's better than Cheese cause you've told me Cheese is your #1:joint:

peace

M

moses224

Does this look like a cheese i think i mislabeled first are cheese

Then this one totaly different fatter leaves (i may have mixed up with Master Kush)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the local dealers sell it in my area,,,,,,,,<<<it is better than cheese Hazebro>>>>,,,,,im an amazing grower and newbies are gettin tastyer weed,,,,more candyfied,,,more compact BubbleGum lookin nugs,,,reeks of thick toxic blueberry,,,

a friend of mine once smoked the blues,,,,,,,after smoking it...he whent to tesco and stocked up on blueberry juice sayin,"ive got the taste for blueberries"....he was drinkin blueberry juice for a week after.....he couldent get enough of the blues taste-like a crack head he was!!.....and everyone is the same with the blues

Nordle

well

tomorrow is supposed to be the day i finally get my hands on her. its been a long wait but hopefully worth it.:canabis:

sup english, hows it goin bruv.

wouldnt mind you clearin somethin up for me about these uk elites.

i know the cheese story, and know the psycosis is an old nl#5xhaze from sensi around the same time-right?

blues i have no clue about-strain or history of it

same with that livers ive read about, but have read people callin the blues and livers the same thing-somethin to do with sheffield?

also read people claimin the cheese is also the livers-blues?

any others you know about please divulge.

cheers m8

Latest posts

Latest posts