What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good pics of mite damage bean :yes:, those mites were sure hungry.
its a must to visualy inspect ur plants every day

not sure if i got the real deal,a good cross? my first run with her,but her flowering mothers f ing stink x100 lol
:joint:

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I killed off all mites on their fave Cheese plant with two sprays of Mitex recently, 4 days apart......in the UK I had TORQUE, I think it is not really meant for sale to the public, but it kills mites and eggs stone dead in one application. Use a wetting agent or you are pissing into the wind.

Cheese is very heat resistant, my first Spanish indoor garden is suffering with midsummer heat quite badly, all the other plants have spazzed out some fresh growth at the top and/or otherwise thrown toys out of pram, but Cheese is finishing on schedule, showing no signs of any heat stress. The smell did overpower a carbon filter though .....

H

Hazeseeker

Day 26 of 12/12
32843000_00051.jpg

Peace
Hazeseeker :joint:

lookin good hazeseeker, she looks very healthy, there is some seriously stinky sticky dankness waiting around the corner for you! Resin: ON!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know everyone has seen this but still.....here grows

looks like the same cut....
respect to all.....you guys are the best

Last edited:

Tokermon

englishrick said:
i know everyone has seen this but still.....here grows

looks like the same cut....
respect to all.....you guys are the best

that cheese looks so tasty, love the luminescent like colours i'm yet to come across it though. does it have any sweetness to it or is it all acrid pungent burn ya nostrils skunk?

Last edited:
C

cheesey

cheese pics

cheese pics

some great shots there . heres a cpl of photos from my last cheese lst with bendz under a 250w in a 125cm tall ,70cm wide, 50cm deep growroom

just over 5 and a half oz dry with over a oz of popcorn as well

day 47

foxtail

before chop (only flowered for 8 and a bit weeks due to raids in the town i live)

after a trim ready to hang

H

Hazeseeker

Great looking pics Rick + Cheesey :joint: , here's a couple bud pics from today (Day 54 of flower)
328437th_september_Chz_9.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_7.jpg

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I likey Cheese

I likey Cheese

Many people now have it here as well.... . . Been in my "family" for 3 years +.

I have (tried many peoples' versions in AMS and CA, public, privately and even British grown - but have) never tasted nicer Cheese than this clone, although someday, I hope to..>!

Latest posts

Latest posts