What's new

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can fan 150. I think thats the largest available? And i have a 12 inch can fan pumping out. Ive only changed the prescreen one time lol. Supposed to change that often.

Dr.RedWhite

Going to build a scrubber with an OD of 8 inches and it will be 18 inches long. To run the one you have would require structural changes!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stinking fierce for sure. Almost strawberry notes this time. Crazy fun herb

W

willyweed

have you thought of reversing one of these crooked8,i would take a couple of packets off ya hands for sure,also sounds like a few others would also,i have just grown out the ghs exodus cheese,have some drying as we speak.looks nothing like yours though ! the smell of the exodus is quite unique , limes and rotten fruit was what i was getting just before the chop,nowhere near as frosty as yours ,great job! will get back to you on the taste :)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please do! And yes i have considered it i even have some colloidal silver just for that purpose however, i havent had the time or space to do this. The male i had kinda fell into place at perfect timing.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And they didnt even nominate it. They never pick my nominations :(
Hah, i know! I cant believe they picked some of those instead. The picture from post 112 of this thread you chose was too red, you were right. I like the third photo of post 112. Its easier to see, but, still pretty red. It sucks because my cameras flash is too bright in the dark. I cant find a happy medium! I really appreciate the effort bro. Maybe some day!

what up,,, dam all those cheese shot look awesome! I bet its some supreme smoke, I haven't had a chance to grow cheese but have seen and smoked a bunch, love it great job

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. I just hit it with some pollen from an abusive og x ortega father. Cannot wait to pop em!

W

willyweed

sounds like an interesting combination ! love to see how they turn out for ya :)

Latest posts

Latest posts