What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

Dope time

Should try BrightSides exodus Cheese. Cut only
Smell Wise Whole Different level.The Sheer Power of the Stuff!!

NOT the Seeds.BRIGHTSIDES very Important

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
My cheese cut EATS nutes. I can hit them pretty hard. But for DWC thats not the way imo. Since they are always eating you need to keep your EC lower, like around 1.0-1.3 weeks 1-4, then i go as high as 1.7 for weeks 5-7. Then a solid 2 week flush of just ro water at 6.2 PH. For your soil i recommend higher nutes until week 7 then a 2.5-3 week flush. Always go into organic soil at 6.8-6.4 ph. I recommend House and Garden all around. Lets see some cheese pics when possible. Big fat leaves or skinny?

I got the wrong damned cuts man, come to find out the guy that gave me the cuts got the wrong ones because the grower that he partners with was being a dick and gave him the wrong ones.

the actual grower does have cheese cuts though, so I told the "go between" to ask him if hes willing to sell them to me. ive heard so much about cheese that I really want to give it a shot. I could do organic soilless if need be though so no worries with the nute . the go between has his money invested so we talked about it and he said that he would just fuckin take them if need be

dirty grower bastard actually gave me cuts of the freebie seeds that he got with his order, some no name company (blimburn I think is the name strain called SUPERAUTOMATIC)

when I get the actual cheese cuts and get them started i'll keep you posted though, may have to tug on your shirt tail from time to time if you don't mind.

anyway, im subscribed and will keep an eye on your thread, thanks for keeping it up

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any questions are welcomed anytime. In here or pm me. Im no master but i know some things :) sucks your cuts weren't real. Thats a story I've dealt with too many times. From now on I'm only cross breeding my keepers or buying beans. No more gifted cuts. Im always "gifted" some bullshit clones.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese Hanging for 2 days

Cheese Hanging for 2 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
I got the wrong damned cuts man, come to find out the guy that gave me the cuts got the wrong ones because the grower that he partners with was being a dick and gave him the wrong ones.

the actual grower does have cheese cuts though, so I told the "go between" to ask him if hes willing to sell them to me. ive heard so much about cheese that I really want to give it a shot. I could do organic soilless if need be though so no worries with the nute . the go between has his money invested so we talked about it and he said that he would just fuckin take them if need be

dirty grower bastard actually gave me cuts of the freebie seeds that he got with his order, some no name company (blimburn I think is the name strain called SUPERAUTOMATIC)

when I get the actual cheese cuts and get them started i'll keep you posted though, may have to tug on your shirt tail from time to time if you don't mind.

anyway, im subscribed and will keep an eye on your thread, thanks for keeping it up

OK, after many calls and misunderstandings finally understood, I have found that they are a cheesexcheese called KALABRESE from blimburn seeds, if im not mistaken the site is in spain and kalabrese is either the name for cheese or a type of cheese out there so they just named the strain after it, they don't go into specifics as to what strains of cheese they crossed so im just gonna go by what the site says. heres the link for those that are interested :http://www.blimburnseeds.com/kabrales-by-blimburn.html

personally I wouldn't have ordered from them but after talking to my boy, who is the broker in the other partner ship, he left things up to the grower and that's what the guy decided on.

so yeah man, lmao, im officially connected to the thread! ive done some searching and cant find much on it as I suspected so if anyone knows anyone that has either grown it or is growing it, please give me a holla and point in that direction

so once again, coming back from the bursars office and getting into my spot for cheese 102 or is this considered 202? the higher the number the less I talk and pay more attention

EDIT: would love to post pics but don't wanna jinx anything; the first thing to scrap my princess diesel grow was the storm/winter storms the year before sandy; then I grew out some northern lights that sandy actually scrapped. one grow zapped by a week of no power then the last grow zapped by 8days no power . . . yeah im gonna be active on icmag but to a minimum. kinda shitty to start a diary with millions of pics only to end up with no pics period! lmao

loooove this thread, your grow and the pheno you have is devastating to say the least. the first time I reached out to you I said I was gonna so a soil run as well but nah, scrap that, gonna go DWC all the way. im taking pics so I may come back once things have died/quieted down around here season/weather wise. I consider myself officially humbled after that shit

peace

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Danish

Danish

Heres some seedlings of my Cheese cross. I can already see big variances in them. One is burning(nute sensitive) one looks mutant also.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

W

willyweed

bit of a mixed bag,but still looking forward to seeing them grow .:)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want em mixed. I want to see as many different phenos as possible. Ill be keeping cuts of everything so i dont lose any possible keepers. Hoping this goes well. Ideally im looking for an og heavy scented strain with frost like this cheese. If it was just abusive og x cheese i think it would be a for sure find, instead, ortega is in the mix so who knows. The father was extremely og leaning though with big tight clusters. Shot up like an og typically would. Ortega is stouter from my understanding. All three strains involved are kickass though, so if all these beans result in garbage ill be sad hah.

W

willyweed

if that is with 21 days flush,what is the total days from flip please crooked8 ? those buds look insane. i have some cheese at 2weeks flush right now do you think if i leave them another week they will look the same .:) will drop a picture in if thats ok buddy ?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Should burn and taste super clean good job crooked. It has a similar golden hue the original clone gets when fully ripe.

Peace

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
hey guys, just wanted to give a quick heads up/addition to this cheese thread. ive posted about where they came from, so here they are. still trying to work out this sideways uploading thing but here they are a month of my having them . . .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this one I call the beast, its getting bigger faster than the others so im gong to be watching the cuts from this one very closely. . .
picture.php

if anyone has any knowledge of them please let me know what you know. never heard of the company/strain/breeder so anything is appreciated

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have a very different leaf structure than mine. Looking more indica. Id expect less than double their height from onset. Not a lot of stretch. Well just have to see. Keep us updated!

Latest posts

Latest posts