What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

Space Toker

Veteran
well I have to admit (although it wouldn't be totally obvious) that I was just through a quick skim of your first page, and already I am impressed! Cheesy goodness oh yeah! :D

whiteberrieS

Altered Catechization
Veteran
Indeed @ 63...This one has to be my favorite pic that you've posted so far...

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indeed @ 63...This one has to be my favorite pic that you've posted so far...

Thanks bro! I think that was my heavy 16 run not too sure. My avatar photo is my favorite. From page 1. If i could nominate a photo for potm for myself(which would be lame lol) id pick that one. That was my favorite run of her. The one i have going now is super sick looking too. Its really hard to tell what makes her foxtail more or less. its like the light has to be at the PERFECT distance from the tops. Too close, and its too hot and the foxtailing elongates. the same thing seems to happen if the lights are too far also. there is a sweet spot though where every top is really dense. Pretty sure its about 14 inches(air cooled lensed hoods). Nothing in my room ever gets iced out like her. The one run she tested at 26.2%. Weird though, on that run she tested super high thc but virtually no cbd. Then when she tested at 23% she had 1.0 cbd. That was with heavy16. Hmmmmm.....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes she ive always taken her at 9 weeks. During that run she was on h&g flakes as a base. Then i ran their roots excel, bud xl, and top booster. Bud candy and nirvana from advanced. Stratas sos(sup organic stimulator), gh kool bloom powder asna hardener and some of the guano cos budswel. One week flush. I do a longer flush now. Maybe that changes things? I dunno i doubt it. This current dwc run looks so sick. Very excited. Photos soon :)

W

willyweed

i for one will never get sick of looking at the photo's of this beauty ! :)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is frosting up possibly more than ever. This is her first time in full dwc. Ive had the tray constantly flooded since the end of week 4. Me likie

2bags

Looks like the afghan has increased the frost and given a sweet edge to the original. Sounds like you found a winner bro.

When I ran a 5 pack of bb fems I only got one cheese pheno that had a similar only sweeter fruitier smell compared to the original.

Potency was terrible though unfortunately and the smell only partially transferred into the taste.

It had loads of resin and bag appeal, just smoked incredibly blandly.

whiteberrieS

Altered Catechization
Veteran
Or even just hold a piece of paper over it...that's what I was trying to do right now when I dropped my cam and broke its' screen. :smh:

Dr.RedWhite

My God that awesome! Got some freebie Power Cheese from Sensi and have been ignoring them but now you've done it! Been a Skunk fan forever but can't run it often because of the odor, unless it is skunk breeding time of the year. Any good method for odor control? I have tried a lot of things but a good skunk is hard to cover.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been running a huge carbon filter for 4+ years and its still kicking. Thats all i do. Scrub it.