What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese & Chong

The Pheonix

i went 73 on the seed run and i am taking them at 70 days on the clone run,

that looks a very nicely formed bud my cut airs on the casey side, yours looks more on the cheesey side so maybe slightly earlier for you?

Peace Bro

Gramse

i went 73 on the seed run and i am taking them at 70 days on the clone run,

that looks a very nicely formed bud my cut airs on the casey side, yours looks more on the cheesey side so maybe slightly earlier for you?

Peace Bro

Thanks. It has a cheesey smell so I think so too. This i actually the second run I do on this one, but I screw it up the first run, too hot and only 400w on a 4x4 area. I let her go for 11 weeks and the buds was really airy, great high tho:) this time they look so much better, more denser for sure. Will feed them a couple of days more, then pure water for ten days. Aiming for ten weeks.

Edit: I popped One seed and got this. I'm very pleased with Csg so far as this is the first strain I run from they.

Last edited:

The Pheonix

Here we are one last time

Cheese & Chong @ 65 Days

picture.php

Peace

The Pheonix

The Pheonix

Cheers Gramse,

don't forget to post yours up when she's done it will be nice to see, i took one on 65 and the other on 66 days 5 + 4 days short of the planned day but needs must ;)

Peace Bro

B

birdman_

Lovely Phe' Gramse.. I'll pic my 2 phenos that are in Veg Soon!
Here they are "a little while ago" Ive Now Topped/pinched the Tall One (cheesy 1!)
..Same too with the Shorter Fuely 1

^ Cheesy One Smells LOVELY :)

^^ yea weeks! Actually ? A Good Size Bigger Now and in 3.5ltr Pots

Last edited:
B

birdman_

yea bro... Pheno 1 now she's adjusted to 12/12 is Growing Very Quickly .. Looking Really Good! :) .. Ace Vigor.. Smell wise [at the mo]reminds me of the "Exodus" Cxnl 'or nelly'.Overall "Maybe" a little more impressive tho Certainly is Vigor wise
Pic soon.

Untouched.As yet,maybe.Chem4d to the left.

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

cheese chong just starting to flower, bit of stretch and 8 or so weeks . bring it on. hope it was ok to post here
picture.php

picture.php

12 weeks old

Last edited:

The Pheonix

post it up Bro and some pics if you want to ;) i'm done with my Cheese n Chong now but i'm still smoking it :biggrin:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

kool bro , well i,ll throw some pics up when there done, have some rainbow jones too . i noticed you have done them too ? which did you find to be better smoke ? there bit further along