What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese & Chong

The Pheonix

Looking very nice bro
I can taste that funk from here

Thanks for posting up pics

Let us know how she was when you get round to smoking her

Peace

the smells coming from her are a dream this will surely be an exceptionally nice smoke after a nice long cure.

will get some nice dry pics and a smoke report when the time comes round.

Thanks for popping by bro, :tiphat:

The Pheonix

just trimming up and i absolutely STINK!

smelling DANK cheese with the odd whiff of slightly fruity diesel.

fingers sticking to the keys typing this............. :laughing:

ppeace

B

birdman_

Keep talkin'!!!!!! :D

Whoops!.." I " lol ? ^

... That cheese m8 was STINKIER than Owt id EVER Experienced.........

Last edited:

The Pheonix

Keep talkin'!!!!!! :D

Whoops!.." I " lol ?

... That cheese m8 was STINKIER than Owt id EVER Experienced.........

this is going to be nice m8, you just know when it smells this bad :biggrin:

as it matures in the jar we should bring some real tastes out.

she's a little tricky and rewarding.......... the cuts should be better too.

The Pheonix

still trimming....... just an epic amount of stinky sticky cheesy buds.....

very oily trim

if these were in the room on their own god knows what the yield would have been.

some nice pics to follow :tiphat:

The Pheonix

chong #1 just popping out the jar for a breather :)

the oil production on this plant was intense, i will be leaving this a while longer before i test her out.

so so cheesy. fills the room with stinky stenchy cheesey dankness :biggrin:

peace

B

birdman_

Mate What i mean by dead is this... Years ago i had a grow of ? what, 18 ? Original Cheese (Exodus,brightside) going on my NFT tray.. an i remember bumping into one at the "Exit"end of the Tray and she was Bone Dry!?!!! and this was a couple of weeks b4 Flushing - Harvest.. (i ltr found out this CAN happen! ) and is Called " SOMETHIN'?? " .......lol
^The Colour looked Exactly like that m8. (with all of them ltr too,sure now im thinking this) - (Well Of Course..:D rolleyes)

^ reckon thats a taste of old
im getting some :)

Last edited:

The Pheonix

Mate What i mean by dead is this... Years ago i had a grow of ? what, 18 ? Original Cheese (Exodus,brightside) going on my NFT tray.. an i remember bumping into one at the "Exit"end of the Tray and she was Bone Dry!?!!! and this was a couple of weeks b4 Flushing - Harvest.. (i ltr found out this CAN happen! ) and is Called " SOMETHIN'?? " .......lol
^The Colour looked Exactly like that m8. (with all of them ltr too,sure now im thinking this) - (Well Of Course..:D rolleyes)

^ reckon thats a taste of old
im getting some :)

hey birdman. i'm dead smoking it :smoky: i get a couple of differing shots on my camera when i take them because of where i take the pics i just post the ones that look the best...lol

but it does have a very different color (i have had import very similar in appearance). i will get some more pics tonight of everything. apart from that everything seems fine with the chong i'm giving two clones another run

The Pheonix

here is a few buds i decided to use for the smoke report

as i squeeze the buds and work it... after the initial cheese invasion you can smell light fruit possibly slightly lemon but its infused with a strong diesel/fuel (almost as if glade plug in type of chemical is all i can come to) not the only person to think that but its obviously delicous when associated with cannabis terpines

the smoke is nice and is all about the cheese.... musky cheesy and earthy with fruit as i flex my pallet after the exhale and makes my mouth water (washes down with coffee)

mmmmmmmmm

charges up the volcano............:clock watch:

nice grind.

smoother smoke in the vape with a deeper musky cheesy earthyness if there is such a description and not as fruity on the exhale(still there and still nice).

really nice smoke the parents compliment each other

really oily, really smelly, good yielder, unique looks and fantastic smoke what more could you want????? really!!!.

stone is strong and long lasting as i have found out over the last few days, not too overpowering but i'm a heavy so it'll probs make a newbie white as a sheet.....

Hope anyone who dropped in enjoyed the show and thanks to all that commented. :thank you:

and i'm not finished with your genetics yet OJD ;)

expect the return of The Pheonix

EDIT:-/NOTE carbon filter renewal advised if filter under 6 months old, it may be wise i did

peace

Last edited:

The Pheonix

more beans need to go in and i'm looking at east coast sour diesel haze :)

"mouthwatering lemon piney diesel that will have you baked for many hours. (deff not for lightweights)"

fits the bill ;)

B

birdman_

Hi Ojd I've just Bought 5 Fem Cheese and Chong but I may not be Germinating them for a While how is best to store them?

Last edited:
B

birdman_

I Germmed the 5 Chongs last thursday at 8pm and so far 2 Sprouted within 36 hrs and seems like anothers comin' up when i jst looked
Hope they all Sprout and i Find a Most Cheesiest Pheno... :) I expect they all will be tbh ANYTHING The Original BS CHeese touches Automatically STINKS like nothing before.
Thx too for your Info on her Pheonix ;)

The Pheonix

I Germmed the 5 Chongs last thursday at 8pm and so far 2 Sprouted within 36 hrs and seems like anothers comin' up when i jst looked
Hope they all Sprout and i Find a Most Cheesiest Pheno... :) I expect they all will be tbh ANYTHING The Original BS CHeese touches Automatically STINKS like nothing before.
Thx too for your Info on her Pheonix ;)

ill be popping by to see how you get on birdman hopefully you will get that one with the casey buds and cheesy taste :) the other pheno was a bit more dieselish smaller buds but i'm smoking it today :) already been back to bed for a nap....haha

your welcome Birdman ;)

B

birdman_

that would be a dream.. but REALITY! :woohoo:

re: 'BIG', casey buds cheese taste

mmm cheesey casey

that would appeal more i think,cus i dont get the Nutty taste with the real "m'coy" Casey just mostly a Vicious Earthy eco friendly-ish Fuel (more ish tho)...I really digged the peanut taste from an s1 i had tho a few yrs ago
Use to be a nut fan... :)
lol kinda lived on em in tel aviv,israel [for 6 months!]
pistachio's .Yummm :yummy:

Last edited:

The Pheonix

its there to be had Birdman i think you got as good a chance as anyone...

i think the casey gene is a bit dominant over most of the crosses,

i'm not that nutty i'm all chocolatey ;)

would'nt mind a genuine chocolate casey, now that would fuck me right up ;)

The Pheonix

a few cuts i have taken from the current run, Chong#1,

they root really easily, i never used the matt and they still only took 10 days :biggrin:

peace guys :tiphat:

some frosty nug pics will soon be here ;)

B

birdman_

Chocolate Diesel m8 as used in GG4,that's what I want 4 sure....

Germmed 5 fem Cheese n Chongs but only 2 sprouted and 1 gave out just a tail.
Can't say I'm not Dissapointed but Onwards and Upwards! Hope I get a Mostly Cheesey Pheno