What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese & Chong

The Pheonix

here's chong #1 @ 62 days

here's chong #1 & #2

they seem to be ripening slightly slower than everything else.
but fattening up they are :)

Peace :tiphat:

really happy with the smells unreal at times...

Last edited:
B

birdman_

gr8 bud pics :woohoo:. Im Sold,must get Cheese n chong & Cheese dog

Anything with That Awesome cheese has my Attention Straight Away!

Last edited:

The Pheonix

cheers Birdman.... i've got 2 chong #1 cuts vegging nicely should be ready for transplanting and transferring when these are done and we will see if we can get some better structured plants...

Thanks for stopping by :tiphat:

The Pheonix

day 65.....ish i'm getting lost its late... i have turned the lights down tonight to 250w to reduce the lumens and try and get these two finished off, in turn it has dropped the temps 5 degrees which should help.

flowering heads are nice and chunky
real nice foxtails albeit small'ish' they look amazing.... buds are solid nice and frosty, smelly and lovely :)

even the pop looks acceptable which is always a bonus

still alot of white pistils but they are turning quickly now and are a really light nice tan brown.....

peace :tiphat:

THEODDONE

day 65.....ish i'm getting lost its late... i have turned the lights down tonight to 250w to reduce the lumens and try and get these two finished off, in turn it has dropped the temps 5 degrees which should help.

flowering heads are nice and chunky
real nice foxtails albeit small'ish' they look amazing.... buds are solid nice and frosty, smelly and lovely :)

even the pop looks acceptable which is always a bonus

still alot of white pistils but they are turning quickly now and are a really light nice tan brown.....

peace :tiphat:

They are coming along just nice buddy. why do you think they are FT ? heat ?.

Another two weeks before the chop ? what do you flush with ?

Well done on a cool grow buddy.

The Pheonix

They are coming along just nice buddy. why do you think they are FT ? heat ?.

Another two weeks before the chop ? what do you flush with ?

Well done on a cool grow buddy.

they are supposed to be 8 - 10wks 9+ now.. i was hoping sooner than 2

casey genes i was thinking.... no foxtailing in the other strains ran alongside apart from the real casey next to chong#1

there was only heat stress directly under the lamp but not excessive

ph'd water first week pain for the last 7... i have tried the canna flush a few times and don't feel any noticable difference.

Thanks for stopping by TOO and the kind words its nice letting you all in for a peek.... although i can do better if i stop getting baked and sort things quicker :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey phoenix
Great thread bro

You got them looking very happy
Some real nice pics bro
Thanks for posting up

Your pheno 1 looks like the keeper I was running for a few years
It was casey buds with that cheese stench
Was a perfect combo pheno taste and buzz wise

I also find when growing from seed unless you veged for a minimum 6 more 8 weeks she will take an extra week to flower from seed
It's like the first week doesn't count so unless you veged for a nice time I would count on your clone run coming in a week sooner than your seed run

Also if looking to speed up harvest at the end you just increase the dark period
Ie 10 on 14 off
It signals that summer is finishing off

Look forward to what you think of the cheese n ching when harvested

Peace

The Pheonix

Hey ojd,

Nice your back :) thanks for the info and popping in bro

really stinky and oily plants slightly differing smells and i'm glad i got the 2 cuts from #1. looking forward to some more control in the clone run.

i knocked the lights down to 250w to reduce the lumens and cooled the room down.... i don't mind and extra week for quality buds like these in all honesty its a small price...

cheers for some more sound genetics.

Peace

B

birdman_

A C&C Smoke Report when you can Pheonix !? :)

" Cheesey " :yummy:
(^pheno esp)

Last edited:

The Pheonix

A C&C Smoke Report when you can Pheonix !? :)

" Cheesey ":yummy:

count on it birdman....

more water going in i'm not ready to chop them just yet, the way they are fattening even 4 more days would be worth it.....a week better
and a keeper out of 2 seeds...... winner :)

:biggrin:

B

birdman_

Hi Ojd,how does C&C Compare to the Back2Cheese from a Smoking point of View?
:)
Also a Stink Point of View? Ia Remember the B2C was Loaded with " the Cheese " ! ?

Last edited:

The Pheonix

been in and took all the fans off 90% of the plants because i felt like a bit of gardening this evening. i would say these will be down on around sunday @ the 73-74 day mark. i can't wait for the cheese no longer!

and in all honesty i think they are going to kick my arse anyhow. :)

peace

The Pheonix

Here we go Day 70..... as we come to the end i'm happy with how these look and smell got a few more days at the very least :)

:tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice bro
I can taste that funk from here

Thanks for posting up pics

Let us know how she was when you get round to smoking her

Peace

Latest posts