What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

checking out new strains~

B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks man , glad i,m all sorted and all testing is done . i,m all invigorated with all the new toys to play with

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Well I was set to give a smoke report on the Black Lime Reserve but every time I smoke some the last thing I want to do is type. BLR has a great name and comes in a tiny wine bottle sealed with wax and then placed in a Rolex type box. The strain lives up to the packaging. It ticks ALL the boxes and is so pleasurable to smoke I reach for it over all the others. Pleasant, strong, pepper lime smell and very smooth taste. Comes on strong right after the first toke, no ceiling and long lasting 3 plus hours before you feel a gentle comedown. The head buzz is strong, enjoyable and uplifting but it's the body buzz that is unique. Completely relaxing and takes away all the aches and pains of this old man, amazing body buzz unlike anything else I've smoked. Very evident this strain has been refined over many years to highlight it's traits. I have 50 some strains in jars but it's like these flowers call to you, smoke me! smoke me! I can't stand it, gotta smoke a bowl right now. I'll finish this later, maybe:biggrin:

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Completely relaxing and takes away all the aches and pains of this old man, amazing body buzz unlike anything else I've smoked. Very evident this strain has been refined over many years to highlight it's traits. I have 50 some strains in jars but it's like these flowers call to you, smoke me! smoke me! I can't stand it, gotta smoke a bowl right now. I'll finish this later, maybe:biggrin:

Hey that was BLR that we tried?.. I only took a few puffs and it was awesome. I didn't feel drowsy at all, and I didn't sleep much the night before. just a happy high were I sat in the sun smiling. Fuck, hard to believe a few tokes and I was still high when I got to town :biggrin:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Hey that was BLR that we tried?.. I only took a few puffs and it was awesome. I didn't feel drowsy at all, and I didn't sleep much the night before. just a happy high were I sat in the sun smiling. Fuck, hard to believe a few tokes and I was still high when I got to town :biggrin:

no that was the malawi x lime you guys puffed .

@ at stoned40 the lime reserve must be ok , cause it was,nt one of the aficionado we got in the boxes lol it was the other 2 strains . the lime was gifted too me , by a god dam legend . :) not to mention he just gifted me his last 50 f2 to play with . will i find something better than #1 buggers me , but i,ll give it a good old try .

i got the franchise irene crosses today so i,ll be hitting some malawi in the near future . i love a good dust up . :tiphat:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
no that was the malawi x lime you guys puffed .

@ at stoned40 the lime reserve must be ok , cause it was,nt one of the aficionado we got in the boxes lol it was the other 2 strains . the lime was gifted too me , by a god dam legend . :) not to mention he just gifted me his last 50 f2 to play with . will i find something better than #1 buggers me , but i,ll give it a good old try .

i got the franchise irene crosses today so i,ll be hitting some malawi in the near future . i love a good dust up . :tiphat:

I knew that, I was commenting that at some point those beans were sold in a tiny wine bottle just like all aficionado gear gets released and it wasn't 2 strains we got from SP it was 3.:biggrin:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran

Ya that was the last few crumbs of shake from that Malawi x BLR bud I was saving. I sprinkled it on some other junk bud. If we had been toking on a full piece of that bud you wouldn't have wanted to be driving:biggrin:

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

I knew that, I was commenting that at some point those beans were sold in a tiny wine bottle just like all aficionado gear gets released and it wasn't 2 strains we got from SP it was 3.:biggrin:
i knew it was 3 strains from them i was just testing your memory , lol
my testers need to keep there shit together .( i really didnt remember ,lol i grown so much dam weed i can't remember everything ) i only remember the winners not the losers . lol

S

Stone House

I just found this thread, It helps to put your 2016 grow in perspective.
Great group of people contributing, a pleasure to read!
Thanks BB, after seeing the grows and smoke reports you have sparked my interest in new proven strains. GREAT JOB

Latest posts

Latest posts