What's new

checking out new strains~

I see Beanz, just curious never been able to get clarity, always blurry, I'm thinking I need a better macro lens. Also what's your criteria for harvest, do you check trichs? What's your preference, clear to cloudy, cloudy to amber? Blessings...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I see Beanz, just curious never been able to get clarity, always blurry, I'm thinking I need a better macro lens. Also what's your criteria for harvest, do you check trichs? What's your preference, clear to cloudy, cloudy to amber? Blessings...
when i,m harvesting , i,m just looking at them really . no real method . bit of a squeeze maybe , lol see if she full or i think its got more to go or not . just watching them really , getting there vibe there giving out ;)

think with the macro , not easy hay . the lighting and the extension tubes are key to it . not that mine are great pics . but they were a lot worse without the extension tubes . they get you right in there .

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

Just picked up a pack of jungle spice, curious if you happen to have any pics and or info on her?

ok , i had a hell of a time finding this , but i got it .
ok so this was about a week before i picked it , i,m defiantly spewing i didn't have more phenos to look at , and just the 1 to go by . it didn't mold , which is my top priority . the pic doesn't do it just as they rarely don't .
ok so , it finished really fast , ahead of almost everything . it can get picked prob week early if you need too . i didn't think too much of it till the last week and bit . seemed bit fluffy and wasn't really doing it for me . but it was sticky and lots of smell . but the last 2 weeks it filled out to a super solid bud . the plant stacks really nicely . so you going to get light into the whole thing and not have much popcorn at all . the yield is great .comparing too all the other plants i ran it was up in the top for yield of all them . easy grow no issues .
ok so now cured she turns into a whole new animal , its cures with a real ancient gold colour to it . and the smell that fills a room if you open the bag . my missus without even knowing the strain , commented , its so spicy it actually burns your eyes . bag appeal is A+ the whole way . 2 smoke tests comes back in high regard . it was compared too the headbanger , not quiet as strong but same ball park . there was a comment if you have to cough it,ll burn your throat . its mainly the bag and appeal and the smell thats the real winner for me . its something someone wants to whip a zip out and open her up and pass it round for the sniff and play test before the party gets started on it . :) boom there it is for ya
i made f2 for myself couple close friends , who are testing them seeing what comes out of them . i,m thinking its going to be some crazy pheno,s and some nice yields . smells you,ll only find in the congo jungle , lol a good friend even scored me an extra pack . out of all bodhis gear he asked what i wanted , and thats what i went with . its def a great outdoor strain and i,m sure could be controlled inside to a frost lump of goodness that will wreak your street out with . filters would be recommend .
mountain temple was on my list of stinkiest strains i,d come across , but this thing made it look stupid . i don't know if i just ripped a good pheno or there full of them . my guess is bodhi used one mother , so will be lots of nice pheno,s that are similar .
picture.php

don't be deceived by the pic , it kinda looks two dimensional in this , its a really nodgy dense bright frosty white bud , tight and compact in the last couple weeks . very hard to desricbe .

and heres her macro , one of my first so not great . but you can see its golden appearance i,m talking about
picture.php

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
Awesome. You answered many questions plus more! Can't thank you enough for the pics and info.

Glad I picked up this one,

Thanks again

Just finished looking through most of your thread brother what, sensational following you have, I thought this thread was opened a couple years ago,but I see you started it this freaking year mate, that freaking amazing! A lot of the pictures are missing early on though, anyways brother you're quite the busy bee, blessings...

Picarus

Great thread Beanz and thanks again for all the Jungle Spice info. Just popped my pack as well and hope to do them justice. Some summer spice!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks guys , has been a great thread , lots good folks dropping in :)
she's coming to its close real soon . i only have my soil testers left and 2 plants . a rez sssdh and a bodhi wish mountain f2 . they are basically ready i,m just letting them run till they indicate there done fully . its any day pretty much .

i,ll throw some pics up of some soil testers , i know someones keen to see the cujo cookies . the soil testers got bit neglected with so much going on . but overall i,m happy . i haven't fed them (just water )so the soil did its part . just needs some more amendments . it was the first test batch and it drains too fast .

i,m pretty sure i just made the best mountain temple f3 there is . these are going to be cherry . i,m super confident in the male and the selection of the girls . i have no idea if i will even get to grow them though . i,m loving having such large selection to choose from and out of all the MT left that were unseeded i def got the show ponies of the group . the bay lotus f4 were a little harder a lot more uniform and harder to find the stand out , there all so darn nice

bit worried all the bugs are going to zero in on them now . but they only have a week or so to go also .

then its time to revamp the gh , learnt so much . got a big bag of mold resistant strains to go through . do the other pollen chuck of all this fancy franchise gear and my black lime reserve project also .

thanks again guys , cause we kept all the cool peeps posting and managed to keep the crazies out ;) or should i say we kept the good people out and all the crazies posting ;)

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
^^^ What Jointed said Beanz..You have provided a wealth of information here. Thank you for taking the time. It is a lot of work to post a thread as loaded as this thread is. This will be enjoyed by many for years to come..
Those macro shots are incredible too. Malawi x BLR needs to be your signature strain too brother...awesome

B

BAKED_BEANZ

ok here a few of the soil testers "remember " they are just clone size . it was to try this new batch of soil out . went in end of bud season . water only no fert .

bay lotus f2
picture.php

this is a can't remember plant , very rare f2
picture.php

cujo cookies f2, looks like the kush in it shining through , which is great . very uniform in pheno,s
picture.php

cujo kush the new version , lol
picture.php

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

the sauce f2
picture.php

the sauce f2
picture.php

mountain temple f2 the leftover after picking the nice ones to be f3,d
picture.php

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^^ What Jointed said Beanz..You have provided a wealth of information here. Thank you for taking the time. It is a lot of work to post a thread as loaded as this thread is. This will be enjoyed by many for years to come..
Those macro shots are incredible too. Malawi x BLR needs to be your signature strain too brother...awesome

well the threads only as good as the people who join in , cause its not much of a thread otherwise :)
your right about the malawi there sister ;) funnily enough i secured some more of the original f1 , you can never beat a tested thing . i,ve made my x of it ,but i couldn't replicate that lime stench in a hurry of these i don't think . unless i actually put a BL male over the malawi beans i used . regardless i love a proven thing. and your right i need to make it part of my signature strain , and anything thats in the category all credit go,s to the breeder:)

i,m also going to be making some malawi x,s that will be pretty special i think . i,d like to give everyone a dollar when i think something going to be special lol love the beans its such a gamble . but using top end breeders narrows the odds down of something nice popping up . you know they pulled out all there goodies to bring it to us via f1 .

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
lets see a shot of the greenhouse emptied out there. why end the thread now, don't you have some ScoutBreath to pop?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

lets see a shot of the greenhouse emptied out there. why end the thread now, don't you have some ScoutBreath to pop?

hay easy there speedy , its not empty quiet yet . and i believe i have a few treasures of your locked up . i,m just wondering what approach to take there . whatever it is , i,ll dump you a pm . see what you rekon .

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Ya what are we all going to do around here? Beanz?

i,m not sure mate , do you play online chess :) fuks me . guess we keep popping beans brother . and theres always chunky,s thread to go harass ;) he,s got midget nurses over there .

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
the sauce f2
View Image

the sauce f2
View Image

mountain temple f2 the leftover after picking the nice ones to be f3,d
View Image

Really digging that water trough filled with small plants. I'm gonna do something similar this year with a bunch of small plants. High numbers of small plants = large yields of quality flowers :thank you: for the inspiration!! Edit: Those Cujo Cookies/Kush look so sick!!! What's the genetics on them bad boys? I have kept up with your thread, but their genetics elude me right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts