What's new

checking out new strains~

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Thanks for the show Beanz. Is it xxxx time lol Have a great time off. I'm just getting going on this side of the pond. Aloha DB

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Really digging that water trough filled with small plants. I'm gonna do something similar this year with a bunch of small plants. High numbers of small plants = large yields of quality flowers :thank you: for the inspiration!! Edit: Those Cujo Cookies/Kush look so sick!!! What's the genetics on them bad boys? I have kept up with your thread, but their genetics elude me right now.

thanks man , they are forum cut x kerberos kush . haven't really done them before so i chucked them in . kush always good to finish quick this time of year but get yield . be interesting how they smoke . i used the male leaning gsc to f2 them . :tiphat:

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

Thanks for the show Beanz. Is it xxxx time lol Have a great time off. I'm just getting going on this side of the pond. Aloha DB

there we go , everyones wondering what we are all going to do , we,ll come to your thread ;) :tiphat:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OXIRIS

Hello again mate,finally made it back, doing a great job, I'm your mate from the cabana. Hoping all is well with you, sending good vibes your way...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yeah going good , think a friend is popping some excess malawi x rogan . not much been going on . wrapped up mostly here . few weeks be starting some breeding projects . unlocking some more malawi gems and letting play with some heavy hitters and running a black lime large numbers search for a few stellar girls to dust up . prob won't post about them though .

OXIRIS

Forgot to mention I also have some Headbangers, Lucky Charms x BLR, In the pines, and red Hindu x blowfish going nice and healthy. Shells were a bit thick bit I know a trick or two, 100% germ ratio.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

sounds good . the shells prob are thick . they so dam fresh . i don't like to use fresh seeds i like to wait atleast 3 mths . but if they gotta go in they gotta go in .

OXIRIS

sounds good . the shells prob are thick . they so dam fresh . i don't like to use fresh seeds i like to wait atleast 3 mths . but if they gotta go in they gotta go in .

I see said the blind man I new about putting in the freezer, but didn't know about the thick shells for being young beans. Wanted to let you know that the goose is loose should be caught by the end of the week, I was able to find train wreck x Ghost og, (lemon thaix empress og) x Malawi, grape escape x columbian red, and 3others I can't remember off the top of my head, all worthy for OD Baked Beans, blessings...

P.S. number in the corner is how many beans were in each pack.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

busy week here too , sending beans of to the server fund yesterday and all my other mail .

just about to set the tent up for the malawi breeding , crosses . and few franchise latest irene offerings . few other bits and pieces . be interesting how the malawis breed in winter . everything else does fine . so i,m not seeing a problem .

as soon as they are out of the tent , the black lime reserve #1 is going in for a large selection pollination . :) #1 has proven to be the tastiest and the most potent to date thus far . i,ll be selecting out of 175 seedlings . keeping 10 males and only pollinating 10 females that i consider to have the best traits . the plants will mature a around 3 foot . so not large . its inside outside scenario .

Last edited:

OXIRIS

That's going to be quite a task mate, but never a task if you love what you do. What the effects of the black lime and what traits are showing up in your #1 if you don't mind asking. Very generous and selfless of you to help out in such manner brother, you're a good soul mate. Blessings to you and hoping the malawis yield for you.

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

the traits of #1 is frost and lime :) it was the first i seeded . i always seed the best potential one first . hence the #1 so its nice after the dry and the smoke test that it came back trumps . means i,m doing my job . :)

so for affects ," one person seemed to think its the whole reason why people smoke " its just a great package of buzz and taste and smell .

there is only one other person on the planet that has smoked #1 wether he chimes in or not don't know . i heard something along the lines of its defiantly a keeper .

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

here,s the smoke report on the malawi x black lime reserve from the man :

Well, I can give a smoke report on the Malawi x Black Lime Reserve, I've been smoking it for a few weeks. Short story: It's the most potent herb I've smoked since 1965.Never have smoked straight Malawi so I can't compare but it's on my list. It has a powerful and nice Lime aroma, comparable to the Black Lime Reserve which I've smoked. Not that I care as I'm all about potency. I go through growing and testing strains like crazy, all for potency. Naturally I make and use a lot of BHO from everything I grow. You can't say you are about potency if you don't use that extract. Anyhoo the high from these flowers was like getting hit with a 9 lb hammer. It comes on quick and lasts 5+ hours before you feel it weaken. No limit on the high, the more you smoke the higher it takes you. No racy, paranoid stuff. Straight up concussion type results. I bumped into a few walls and kept wondering what I was doing or supposed to be doing. The first joint me and my bro smoked we couldn't even finish it and we always finish joints, multiple joints at a time. Not many strains as good as BHO, this Malawi X Black Lime i

Useful Idiot

Veteran
here,s the smoke report on the malawi x black lime reserve from the man :

Well, I can give a smoke report on the Malawi x Black Lime Reserve, I've been smoking it for a few weeks. Short story: It's the most potent herb I've smoked since 1965.Never have smoked straight Malawi so I can't compare but it's on my list. It has a powerful and nice Lime aroma, comparable to the Black Lime Reserve which I've smoked. Not that I care as I'm all about potency. I go through growing and testing strains like crazy, all for potency. Naturally I make and use a lot of BHO from everything I grow. You can't say you are about potency if you don't use that extract. Anyhoo the high from these flowers was like getting hit with a 9 lb hammer. It comes on quick and lasts 5+ hours before you feel it weaken. No limit on the high, the more you smoke the higher it takes you. No racy, paranoid stuff. Straight up concussion type results. I bumped into a few walls and kept wondering what I was doing or supposed to be doing. The first joint me and my bro smoked we couldn't even finish it and we always finish joints, multiple joints at a time. Not many strains as good as BHO, this Malawi X Black Lime i
And after reading that....I have to ask....why do I not have any of them seeds???!!! HAHAHA!!! Nice work my friend.:tiphat:

B

BAKED_BEANZ

And after reading that....I have to ask....why do I not have any of them seeds???!!! HAHAHA!!! Nice work my friend.:tiphat:

:) they will be pried out of my dead hands.

i think i can top it though , i,m working on it ;) not an easy task

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts