What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheapest autoflowering beans...

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
SGS, what types are you thinking of putting in the mix?

well i might be able to get one up faster using my stock of Beta Testers of current projects, even some that are more Sativa dominant, and some Secret Citrus and PINKBUD crosses. I have a nice load of test beans and so on all 100% AF and excellent quality.

Sound good?

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys I caught SGS earlier and asked about the mix..

It should be ready for the start of April,
and will contain Pinkbud, Secret Citrus and a few unrealeased but but fully AF crosses.

Will set you back £20 for 12 seeds

hope that helps

EDIT: he beat me too it, didnt think he would be aound here! sorry.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Sounds good to me. Pink bud is some pretty stuff. What is it's lineage?

sorry just messing around with some graphics... maybe i will start a thread... Im trying to get a SGS Forum here at ICMAG, still waiting to hear back from admin. Would you guys like to see one up?

wp8c8eb183_05.jpg

Pinkbud

PINKBUD (Auto-Flowering)

This 3-way Hybrid consists of LowAsis x M. JEMS x Diesel Ryder. It was made to increase the flavour of the JEMS but keep the beautiful colouring traits that JEMS are known for.

The results have the best of all parents, Large purple buds (JEMS), heavy resin production (Diesel Ryder), and great flavour (LowAsis). Currently released at F-5, most traits are stable, with small variations in height and colour from Pink to Purple, Green plants are rare.

This plant does very well in AF-SOG being Main cola dominant with limited branching, 4 plants per sq. ft. (30 x 30 cm) yields an impressive canopy of large buds.

Pink Bud also does well outdoors showing resistance to mould and frost. This variety is a continued work in progress, check back for updated and more stable versions of this amazing new hybrid.

AF-SOG Yield: +1oz. per sq. ft. (4 plants per sq. ft.)

Indoors: Auto-flowering starts 3-4 weeks after sowing and finishes at 9 weeks.

Outdoors: 10 weeks from seed.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Hey guys I caught SGS earlier and asked about the mix..

It should be ready for the start of April,
and will contain Pinkbud, Secret Citrus and a few unrealeased but but fully AF crosses.

Will set you back £20 for 12 seeds

hope that helps

EDIT: he beat me too it, didnt think he would be aound here! sorry.

:yeahthats Thanks for posting up all the details. Just dont want to come off as money hungry bro. I breed because I love weed and I want other people to have the opportunity to grow good shit and not waste time and money.

SGS

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes cheap can be bad.. sometimes you can get a bargain..
Sometimes you pay for quality.. sometimes you're just paying for a label.

squib

White Dwarf stayed short and frosty. 60 days from pop. just hiked around throwing handfuls in random directions. was like 22 euros for 15 beans when I scooped them... just checked back now and it's 40 euros for 5 fem's... shit son nevermind, times have changed.