Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Romanians are happy in chat :D :dance: :canabis:

FRT are ALWAYS happy to send in seed packs for the server/chatroom fund ,, so long as this ensures the Romanians* in chat remain happy :D

Peace n flowers all

*(Not so many years back those folk had to jump in the air when someone blew a whistle,, now those folks youths are overgrowing their gardens and woodland spaces like ganja was just invented,, gotta dig the scene that's happening east of the old wall,, and support it at every chance)!! :bandit: :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's player-haters in chatroom that think the server fund is a waste of money! (how ironic) :D

Is there anyway we can remove chatroom privileges from people that show no faith ??? please ,, it would work..

Seriously,, if we can remove them,, even for a month,, then they'll learn they are getting a FREE RIDE just now and perhaps show more credit to ICMag in future!

Little punks have their places,,, and nothings for FREE in this world kids!!

Disgruntled but still happy (grawl..lol)

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
It works for me.
But I`m the only one online..
Chat is really cool, really more people should join it.
I haven`t seen more then 6-7 people online..

I visit it daily and there are some nice chit-chats going on there.

Join the chat guys its cool :artist:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Warning! You may be kicked for inactivity.

I think you should remove that function.
I`m just siting there alone waiting for someone to join.
I don`t see anything wrong been afk.
There aren`t many users so you can`t afford to kick the ones who are online :laughing:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah,, those chatroom mods need a good beating for being so abusive.. lol

Only chumps normally get bumped from chat,, unless Jiggy is feeling fresh,, then anyone can go for an hour :D Hold onto ya hats ladies!

One love to the chatroom massive,, even those mods :friends:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can normally find us in chat,, dont be shy,, most of us dont bite,, unless we are really hungry :D

Romanian and Italian Chatrooms are normally kicking,,, one love to those guys (n gals) :friends:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know why more people don't frequent...it's kinda slow these days....where did everyone go.....cricket, cricket...

dank.Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts