What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamNug

to those of you who have voiced your concern to me about the issues that happened in chat. I thank you for your patience and suggestions. Such as the 'ignore' button. I had forgotten what a handy tool the ignore button can be sometimes, since I haven't had to use one in so long. Anyways I think I have been persuaded to change my mind because of the many great people who have expressed their concern of the proper operation of this site, namely the chat. So to you all who encouraged me to give chat another shot and not let the trolls get me down, thank you!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yes Lady's and Gentlemen Yummybud has left the building. Yummy survived on weed sites for almost a decade and never popped a bean imo we enabled him to be who he was we were his friends and his family.

I feel what has happened will in the end better serve Yummy so that he may come out of his cocoon that these forums kept for him.

Yummy was a REAL PERSON a good person who needed to learn to turn of the pc and go outside. He will forever be a marter for all of us who ever think they are having a bad day can always take solace in the fact that we are not him and make everything better again.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

I put this in another thread and feel it's more true today then when I typed it a few days ago. Sad to say but we need to cut the cord on Yummy so he may leave the womb and get a real life away from pot sites.

TxMatt

I can't join chat for some reason.

TxMatt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo need x50 posts or more TxMatt ! period.

This is to help prevent spring-breakers and spammers joining chat and chatting crap :D

Only x8 posts to grow :canabis:

Jaybird2203

too bad there's a limit like post count only, any chance of getting something setup where it can go by post count or age of account?

I only ask since I know I read ALOT more than I post since alot of the info I look for has been posted already.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
50 posts and 1 week of membership.....people already spam just to get to 50....everyone has to go thru the same hoops...

shoed1

I think 50 is a little much =/ I love this website but I mostly just look at stuff but I would love to go into the chat

Skip

Veteran
Yeah, really, where is everyone? You guys screamed you wanted chat back. Now that it is, few are using it...

Hopefully you guys are posting in forums instead of hanging around in chat... :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts