What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Its all good Skip. Let this be my disclaimer.....

If I dip in and out of chat......... Its not that Im a bitch, its just that I dont find you very interesting. LoL! J/K

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CHATROOM EMPTY :no:

Come on folks,, we didn't send in seeds for dat server fund so that the chatroom was empty.. lol

Hopefully you are all too busy growing ganja (and food) or packing your bags ready for the 420 in Dam,,, ICMag style to be bothered with chat... :D

.. otherwise chat people,, it's healthy! The plants dont chat back! and the organic info. is normally free .. hehe

One love :canabis:

B

bocil

To have if the people encourage and the chat is filled, encourage yourselves.:bump:

IamNug

i went into chat upon seeing this thread and was greeted by a bunch of vicious trolls that told me to get the fuck out because i didnt know what i was talking about for asking a question.. gee I've never had such a hideous experience related to the cannabis I love. Will not be visiting that chat room again. What a waste of bandwidth for the server!

Nicoli

Veteran
Funny how everyone was whining and almost acting is if they were going to die without chat.. now they arent even using it! lol.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not true. People send me PM's requesting if I have time to meet them in chat. They ask couple of really quick question...get immediate answers...and can go on about things. It is a very useful tool.

dank.Frank

IamNug

couldn't the people sending pm's just ask the question in the pm and you respond from there, seems like a waste to go over to chat to answer a question that could have been answered in a pm... anyways. I've been put off about using the chat by the users I met inside so I am now biased.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i suppose...but what is the sense of sending 50 pm's when you could have a quick 5 minute chat session and nail it all down right then and there....

In a pm, you get and idea...it gets answered...then you get another b/c of that answer, so you send another pm....you get it...

dank.Frank

L

LolaGal

It said I had to download Flashchat or something, so I did...

Now I can't get download to open.... sigh...

Would love to get into chat.

IamNug

i do get the importance of live chat, just when it is allowed to be abused by anyone on this forum kinda makes me wonder if it's more harm than good. I mean at least threads and pm's can be regulated.. I'm sure the chat has a log to but who is going to want to wade through a day's chat log to pick out inappropriate abusers of the system. still its a whatever thing, if someone cant wait half a day or a day for a response, maybe it wasn't that important an issue. Ok I've said what I want but won't be using the 'chat' from here on. No need to be burdened with extra frustration due to users who go unchecked with their flaming of others, which can be found in chat.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
It is regulated. There are many chat mods who are frewuently in chat. Rules are enforced. Seems you popped in during one f the few instances when none were about. If you feel you were really wronged, take a screen shot and forward it to a chat mod or a Supermod and it will be looked into.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
The minimum post count for chat is 50 posts and 1 week of membership.
Hope to see ya there soon kro!

As for the chat 'regulation', it most definitely is moderated. However, we can't see everything. If you have a problem I suggest PM'ing a mod in chat, (sometimes we might be in another window or slipped out to take out the dog, etc.) Additionally there is a "block user" function, that will allow you to put others on "ignore". Since getting the new chat program, the chat room hasn't been as busy as it was; I think perhaps some are still getting back 'into the groove' of things. There are a lot of great folks who frequent chat; we all make an effort to maintain a friendly atmosphere, I'm sorry that your experience wasn't as positive as it could have been. Hope you will give it another chance! Hope to see you there.

:wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i went into chat upon seeing this thread and was greeted by a bunch of vicious trolls that told me to get the fuck out because i didnt know what i was talking about for asking a question.. gee I've never had such a hideous experience related to the cannabis I love. Will not be visiting that chat room again. What a waste of bandwidth for the server!

what nonsense! ignore that user! (there's a button you can press).

Most ppl in chat are civil and happy to chat... remember ya 'Ps' and 'Qs' and please visit chat again.

One love!

C

cyberwax

not to ruin this warm and lovely thread but yummybud should really be banned from chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts