What's new

CH9 Skunk Female

texasluv

I am currently growing out some CH9 hashplant and flower. Both packs of seeds were feminized and all grew to 100% female. Plants had 7 weeks of growing under 6500K high output T-5s no more than 1" over the tops and 3 weeks of veg under a 1000W MH. They've been in 12/12 for a week now and they are getting HUGE! I can't wait- they are growing very nicely. I have them on a table along with Mandala's Hashberry and they both look great.

I'll be ordering more very soon.

texasluv

Do you have any pictures of both the CH9 flower and hashplant during veg? I had labeled my plants as seedlings but somehow the labels fell off and now I don't know which is which. I have 3 of one kind and 4 of the other but I dont know which is flower and which is hashplant. Going off the pictures of the plants on your website I'm inclined to say the hashplant is probably the darker plants but I wanted to see if you had pics I could compare mine to.

Mendocino

Cool texasluv....any pictures will be cool...I am growing the ch9 flower now too.yes it is huge...
here is Ch9 Flower Female

hey what kind of jag you got there I red the thread about the gps....I am a jag lover....now it is my fifth one.....

Ch9 hahsplant Female

I am posting pictures of the Ch9 Flower ,Ch9 mendocino female here with this thread in case...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77155

Last edited:

texasluv

Thanks for the pics. I'll take some myself and upload them when I have a secure/anonymous connection.

I have an 05 X-Type Sport. It was a hard decision to make to rip the interior apart to disable the GPS but well worth the safety factor of not having 'big brother' watch where I go. I've always owned sports cars and since I live in the US, finding a luxury car with a 5-speed is damn near impossible. I won't have a BMW because I was raised in a Mercedes family so I'd be disowned if I did. I wanted an S-Type R but they are not offered as 5-speeds here. I got the X-type and I am in the process of collecting parts to twin turbo charge it. I think I will be the first one to do so. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for your quick response.

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel.

Mendocino

"Citral Hindu Kush" pollinated with some Ch9 Flower feminised pollen,like the fresh lemon hashich flavor that comes with it and perfectly matures at week 7-8....that is what I was looking for...
ccc1.jpg

CH9 Aroma Female producing some Female seeds
ccc3.jpg

CH9 Aroma Female producing some Female seeds (very little veg time)
ccc4.jpg

"Citral Hindu Kush" pollinated with Ch9 Flower fem pollen
cc6.jpg

CH9 DoubleX Female
cc7.jpg

CH9 DoubleX Female
cc8.jpg

CH9 DoubleX Female producing some female seeds
cc14.jpg

CH9 DoubleX Female producing some female seeds
cc13.jpg

CH9 Aroma Female producing some female seeds (I like the exotic colours...)
cc12.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts