What's new

CH9 Skunk Female

Mendocino

New Female seeds coming up,and formation of a female S2 seed on a female S1 plant.

541.JPG

546.JPG

Last edited:

Mendocino

Update on the Ch9 Green bud Female S1,
Ch9 Green Bud Sativa pheno S1,
547.JPG

Ch9 Double X ,S1 Female seeds in formation
1a1a.JPG

S2 Female mixed seeds popping up
481.JPG

this happen often on the Ch9 plants ,don't mistaken these for a male sacs it is just some "undifferentiated vegetative growth"
632.JPG

Ch9 Green bud Female S1 another Sativa pheno with a few S2 Female seeds in formation,nice wollen flower clusters
552.JPG

Also,hormones,like Ga3,ethylene,cytokinins,auxins,can stimulate flowering but they can also stimulate sex reversal,I recommend growers to watch out what they used when the plant is young....to avoid problems...

seeds S1 Female being produced...

717.JPG

718.JPG

Last edited:

Mendocino

Oui a base de skunk,il a une gout de "berry" fabuleux cross.
Je suis entrain de recolter les premieres graines.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i dont know about you and machaze's appointments. I had a few in my backyard going (they got stolen), and i gave some to a friend in chile (is that wrong???). He will post pics soon.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
WTF are you talking about? arent we supposed to share seeds?

and sorry but i dont understand your english very well neither.

Last edited:

Mendocino

I don't know you,machaze told me enough time he stressed 100m plnats and got no herma,you come here to mess now,watch out moppel,I don't give a shit of the story you are talking about....how pitty you are" a friend of a friend".....but you just resume all you want do here by saying so........

Last edited:

Mendocino

machaze ,got 100 seeds and he said all plants were perfect,he had so many mums,I never heard of you and you come after 4 months like that....

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Who the Hell are you Mendocino? nobody knows you even of you are such an experienced breeder.. :chin:
We all know who Moppel is and his credibility is way higher than yours.
And you could at least be more diplomatic , and gentily say that you believe in your gear's quality and you wont believe at what moppel says untill he has a proof. but you are being very arrogant and this is no good.

Mendocino

Wamen,.. I never pretend anything so don't make up your mind ,does that mean he has the right to come like this and to lye ??? all made up yes...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts