What's new

CH9 Skunk Female

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it so weird 2 share seeds ...i think not....and if they put out some nanners ...hey, it has 2 be somebody's fault...(not saying who's ..grower or breeders)
Nway take it like a man and don't flame a respected guy for his opnions ...you had 2 keep ya pants on dude!!
i for one know Moppel is a stand up guy..and i'm shure he would 't lie for a few stupid nanners on ya gear...:2cents:

Mendocino

Core ,sure but he talks about seed I sent to his best friend 6 months ago,100 seeds,

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you clearly have problems with Mac and not with Moppel....its not moppels fault that no report woz given about the seeds you donated 2 Mac...
i think you are flaming coz you know its Mac's friend...and he has your beans that they supposedly shared.....you don't even know what enviroment they where in ...and so what if your plant puts out nanners..even REZ's gear puts out nanners and some people like it....and we mention it to... moppel is clearly stating that it is his friends opinion and not his or Mac's...
i'm just saying 2 keep in mind with whoem you did buisiness with....

Mendocino

there is 6 natural way for a plant to turn herma and this is not the point his friend was supposed with these seeds to do a report ....

Last edited:

Ministro

Mendocino, i was gifted with those seeds from moppel
they where mendocino madness, hash plant x chateau, and ed superbud
I started them under fluos for 1st 2 weeks. jumped to 250 hps for the third week. 4th week and beyond 1kw hps.
Before starting 12/12 i saw male preflowers on the Hp x ch. i left them thinking i was confusing preflowers , or not judging well.
Now im on 14th day 12/12, one of the ed superbud was male (dead) today, i was checking main growing shoots and saw male flowers popping on 2 on the hp x ch(they had pistils too).
they where 16 total, 5 hp x ch, 6 mendocino madness and 5 ed superbud.
im pretty sure the rest of the hp x ch are hermies, those male preflowers i saw a coupole weeks ago wasnt my mistake judging, they where hermies.....
My point is not to complain, but anything went wrong with this genetics. the mendocino madness has preflowers with 3 pistils each instead of two (never saw that before).

BTW, ive been growing for 4 years, im not a noob
never stressed them, this was my best grow untill i saw genetic problems
sorry if this bother you, but it is how this is goin

Last edited:

Mendocino

Thanks Ministro,
we don't have any "super bud " but a cross we named ,so I think you got the wrong seeds.I think you got regular seed from Mchze....I sent him.
we never called any strain "super bud" but you do?

someone grew the mendocino at more than 110 degere this summer and that plant never showed sex reversal ,I just saw some pictures,
Thanks

Last edited:

MacHaze

I did receive seeds from Mendocino, and I have tested the strains he call's "Ed tall" and "Ed Aroma" without having hermies, also the hashplant, but I gave the other seeds away to the community to test them, is that bad?

I did only the Ed's because of Mendo's stories about the Maxima, or something he smoked in Mendocino, years ago... and it made me currious... I have the two pheno's almost done in two weeks, and I will shoot some pictures... but a report at that time and now isn't possible for some private reasons...

The packet of regular seeds is the only one I have left, and I am sure that I didn't gave it away.

I didn't have any problems with his seeds, but it seems I have problems with Mendocino now...

MacHaze

Mendocino

never mind ,it is late and the picture will have helped a few weeks ago,it is too late now,....I didn't even want talk about it....it was the max 49 from Rosenthal,in mendo not the maxima...

the hashplant & Ed is a regular cross,and it was sent to mac ,I didn't even remember it was a regular one myself,and Mac was aware that there was some regular seed with his aroma seeds.

Last edited:

skar

CH9 mixed : it's a cut who come from a 'regular' outdoor plant i haved this summer, almost grew itself because i was too busy to take properly care of her but she gave me nothing but good smoke.

15442CH9_mixed_cut-med.JPG

15442CH9_mixed_cut_2_1_-med.JPG

15442CH9_mixed_cut_1_1_-med.JPG

i haven't tested the feminised batch, it's a fact. But i will soon to see what can give these lines, i'm curious (since i'm young lol) as i haven't tested many feminised seeds in my grow's.

peace

Mendocino

Ch9 Green bud 55 days of Flo.Very nice flowering plant with some floral savour ,as musk,very "lily of the valley" bouquet.....
Ch9 Green bud 55 jours de Flo ,tres belle plante avec un arome de musk et bouquet de muguet....

1153.JPG

1144.JPG

some female seeds produced of Female seed plant with some feminised pollen,second generation....on small branches harvested early...
1129.JPG

1121.JPG

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superbe bud!! C'est pour moi toutes ces graines?!! ^^
Au faite on est ds un topic FR et vous parlez anglais, pas glop je suis pas bilingue lol !! Bonne pousse, bye.