GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
picture.php

Nice shot.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

el clandestino

super chato
Thank you amigo Darwin. I added a couple 3 liter homemade co2 bottles.I have noticed a small burst of growth and increased smell from them. Dont know if it from the co2 or just there time to start stinking.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Damn they're looking nice. Loving that LED action you've got going. Girls are getting thick.

:plant grow:

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Some nice fat buds amigo....that plant there looks like a stink bomb. I had one that was very similar to that one....smell was kinda meaty/musty. Good vibez

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. These are pics of my mixpack clones. I have 2 possible moms that are the larger 2 in the pics. I believe them to be from the short pheno ,but Iam not 100% Sure. They look and smell exactly the same as the shorty pheno ,which is also a faster finisher. I also have a few more that are a few weeks old for later but those came off the shorty after it was sexed. This mixpack has been very good to me so far. Thanks C.G.S.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hopefully the larger clone moms are from this one also. Here she is,stinking up the place.
picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
gettin closer and closer ;) I see your gettin the cuts ready for the next run too....dont wanna leave that flower room empty! How are the other mix pack ladies looking?? Take care and good vibez amigo

N

nukkumatti

Jeah the shorty looks promising.. ;)
Nice yield bro.

You got any idea which it is??

out of rep too...will spread when can brother :D

D

danimarie193

Do you have any idea of what you got in the mix pack? Whatever they are they look great.

el clandestino

super chato
Hey hipcats. Thanks for the kind words. I am not sure about what crosses I have and it sure is bittersweet. I know that the mixer I got had casey jones, titans haze, sharkshock, chocolope, and mystery strain. Thats all I can remember from the description. I have 4 stretchy more hazey and the one shorty. Of the 4 tall ones one of them is diffrent from the others, it is alittle shorter, has less hairs and fan leaves and it seems whiter to me. She also doesnt like nutes very much. Iam hoping that one is a sharkshock cross. Once they are all about done I will ask Ojd and true if they can help me identify them. I am very pleased with them so far. Good luck to you all.

N

nukkumatti

Thanks Cland!
I got me a mix pack waiting.. ;) Just been looking some threads what to find there.. Thanks bro for the good updates. I think I'm gonna plant them quite soon.
And it's the same pack you got..

Grow on bro!

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I got a smile on my face from ear to ear. I just chopped down and trimmed 2 of the mixpack ladys. The shorty pheno and the few hair whitey. The others are more haze dominant and are going to take longer to finish up. My ol lady and I were amazed at how sticky these were. I got them hanging out to dry and I hope to have a taste maybe by thanksgiving, but for sure this is my xmas headstash.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php