What's new

CGS-G13 mixpack Supernova grow.

el clandestino

super chato
Hola I.C. maggers
I decided to start a thread for my cgs mixpack plants. My ol' lady and I took bout 14 clones from them before they got flipped to a 12/12 cycle a few days ago. They will remain in ocean forest thru out there bud cycle,and I use the foxfarm organics nutes line. I wanted to share these beautys with those who can appricate them. Thanks :ying:

This is a mix of soma's g13haze male x
chocolope cup winning cut
casey jones cup winning cut
titans haze
shark shock
mystery strain

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
D

danimarie193

You going to post up pics? Your going to make me buy this pack for 40 buck I dont think you can beat it.

D

danimarie193

I'm glad your flowering these out so I can see them before I buy them.

S

snuggles

nice!
i'll take a seat if you don't mind :lurk:

still waiting for my ordered cgs-mixpack, i'd love to see how your plants will do before they'll also can grow at my place.
and yeah, they look beautiful i have to say.

may i ask what wattage/kind of supernova you use for 12/12 this run ?
thanks for showing and sharing your experiences :)

rgds,
snuggles

el clandestino

super chato
Hey snuggles. Thanks for the comps and for posting. The supernova I own is rated at 273 watts. I can use it for veg or bloom by adjusting the spectrum. I will post an full update with pics this weekend.:ying:

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I had two males show at day 10-11 of flowering, So I took one to a buds spot and the other got the axe. Iam left with 5 females at day17 and I threw 4 chemwreck testers in there with them 4 days ago. :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good amigo...how tall r they now?? Those mix packs females should fill in nicely...any smells comin from them yet?? Good vibez

el clandestino

super chato
Thanks for stopping in amigos. Riddle me this, my space is 3.5 ft deep x 4ft wide x 10ft tall. My led is an enhanced spectrum supernova and its rated at 273 watts. Hey Irie lion, the taller ones are 2.5 to 3 ft tall and I have one shorter pheno that is about 2 ft tall. Have a great weekend buds. :ying:

N

nukkumatti

:)
Oh jeah! I got one mix pack waiting in the fridge.. Will follow this one closely!

Nice to see what kind of plants you got there! :)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome bro, love those LED's...i saw some in action for the 1st time recently and was very impressed.
Peace

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I took a few pics of of the Cgs mixer. They are all doing great. #1 is a shorty, 3 is medium,and 5,6,7,are tall hazey phenos. The close ups show there real color
because I am shining a really powerful white led flash light on the bud.The others its the flash that brings out there hidden colors.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have to dim the leds back some so the pics are easier to see.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
They are coming along nicely...starting to fill in some too. They bout 4wks in?? By the time they reach 10-11 wks u should have some nice colas! Take care and thans for the help earlier

N

nukkumatti

Wohoo! Some sexy cotton balls you got there mate!
Healty long pistils bro! looking good..
How many plants did ya got there now? :)

keep on rocking!

Latest posts

Latest posts