What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

celtics vs lakers who you got ?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yea dude sorry but its gonna be done in 5( i said 6 initially) i really dont see how they are gonna come up from this knock out punch....i mean thats what it was....a serious message sent across all lines of communication...defense, offense, tempo, execution

Americangrower

Veteran
Shit....I thought it was the fact that once the Lakers got up by 24 the ref's put their blow toys away and let the Celtics play defense... :cuss:

As I said before....LET THEM PLAY.........

I stopped watching it on tv right after Van asshole said it was over and then the camera went to Will Smith......I stood up told my bro...."they better go back to Will after the Celtics WIN this game"... I swear to God...

I put Cornbread on and he was talking like me...."get it down to 10 or 14 after 3..."

:rant: :rant: LOL

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
The NBA's gonna have alotta splainin' to do! as so should the NHL, NFL AND MLB...this crooked country is so damn disgusting! i swear im ready to watch crickett!!!!!!!!!!!1

cain23456

that's why i like college football better. players don't hold out, it's not about money,they play hurt and they put it on the line every game. you don't have to want to the playoffs to see defense being played.

T

twisted treez

the lakers got the record (21) point lead after the first quarter , then they got the records down side of the biggest comeback , thats funny i loved shaq and kobe in the early 2000's , even with all the bitchen they were still winning, and shaq left and turned dwane wade into a star and came back, now obe has his chance and he fuct that up bad, so let him have mvp, i mean last year mowitski got mvp and didnt finish the first round, so the last person to get mvp and a championship was eighther duncan or shaq, well its not over yet but lets all remmember for one second that the celtics have 3 players that are franchise players and so does LA , but then this is were they seperate becaus ethe rest of the lakers are young and inexoerienced, the lakers won the game they did because garnet couldnt hit , they lost that game by 6.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
man i almost want them to win so they can try one at home...see if they can do it...but nah man i still say celts in five!! FUCK THA WALTONS!!!

G

grapepunched

mang, I still got some hope for my Lakers....

but the performance so far has been in the Celtics favor,
what the fuck happened to their defense (Lakers)????

They better pick up the pace. Peace everyone!

-gp

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
this fifth game is a good one, thing is its been so fast paced you can go grab the bong and a beer and when ya come back its a whole new game :rasta:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
here we go...nice game! good luck! i hate sam cassel old drirty bastard plays cheap. lookin good up 4 with 37.4 secs left...lets see what happens

Last edited:

cain23456

i was wrong!!!!! i don't know how they won that 1 but they did. rondumb ass should not have been in the game. where was kobe the last 3 quaters, he quit on them.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
cain23456 said:
i was wrong!!!!! i don't know how they won that 1 but they did. rondumb ass should not have been in the game. where was kobe the last 3 quaters, he quit on them.

Hahahaha Kobe cant do right in your eyes. LOL im the same way with dirk, genobli, and peirce every since he spit on the cavs bench that year.

Americangrower

Veteran
What a joke....come on now,....... ARE YOU REF's GOING TO LET THEM PLAY OR WHAT......

Garnet... had 2 of the best blocks all night...= 2 fouls :cuss: out of game :cuss: soft d :cuss: bleeping refs
but yet on Kobe's last min steal you can clearly see Garnets shirt grabbed by Gasol (watch ESPN replay) so Kobe can sneak bye...NO foul ... how come :badday:

Game 6 blow out.......THanks LA for letting us WIN at home :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange you guys rock :joint:

Garnett screwed the pooch in Game 5 when he missed the two free throws and a tip-in in the last few minutes of the game. Also, Kobe's last second steal should have been a foul. He basically sucker punched Pierce in the stomach; I don't think he touched the ball at all on that swipe, unless it was Pierce's family jewels....

smoke1sun

Veteran
Now look who's crying foul. First Everybody knows the refs are shit this whole playoffs. Second two freethrow that will only tie the game does not mean garnet blew the game for them. Third if pierce would of went for for the ball instead of floppin when kobe hit him, it wouldnt have been a turnover. Fourth celtics have been a better team, this whole series, but the lakers were not gonna lay down, that win was due. And I hope im wrong but the series is over you guys got it. But GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Even the lakers know its over...gasol said he was just happy they didnt win on their home floor!! what a loser!! how can you even say that shit?? If i was phil jackson id trade him, but first id play him next game without any breaks let him foul out...cry baby..." didnt want to see them drinking champagne on our floor".. no shit penis pate lover

Last edited:

emmy75

i for one have faith in the Lakers tonight althought i won't be able relax during the whole game. god knows if the lakers rack up a lead of any kind theyve shown they cant hold on to it. but still i keep the faith.

kobe's got to show up tonight and score at least 35 points. and if somone can take out paul then that would be great too.

btw

http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/10/paul-pierce-beantowns-benedict-arnold/

here is paul hangin out in LA before game 3. i forgot to post it. but the guy is wearing a LA hat, not lakers colors of course.

he obviously doenst want to be on camera so he doesnt say anything. but im glad he's loyal to his hometown roots.

Last edited:

smoke1sun

Veteran
Answer this for me. Does anybody else notice Fisher, Walton, Farmer(sp) will look right at kobe and not pass him the ball?

Latest posts

Latest posts