What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

celtics vs lakers who you got ?

cain23456

1 point 24 point, and "L" is an "L"...I said it b4 the series started 5 games maybe a sweep. boston 4 games this year lakers 0, you be the judge.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
There will be no sweep, and there will be no advantages for the celtics when we get back to LA.

cain23456

it might be, kobe to busy crying about the calls. i wonder who he's gonna run off if they lose? maybe his team mates should have told him to shut up and play. 4-0 laker fans. i don't care if they lakers win but as a true sports fan i knew it wouldn't happen. this is a team sport and the game doesn't circle around kobe. 5 games or less people, tell me differently thursday night.

smoke1sun

Veteran
Ill give you that kobe, and tim duncan are probbally 2 on the biggest cry babies in the nba. And you must admit that the reffing in this game was very one sidded. And get off the kobe ball hog thing, he's passing the ball mabey even a lil 2 much, and when he got hot at the end? The team started to hit shots, and the chipped away at the 24 point lead. Came up short, but something to build on.

GO LAKERS

cain23456

didn't say he ball hogs, he passes it but he's not a good team mate. i've played sports my whole life and i know what it's like to play with some1 like him. if he doesn't get his way he wanna be traded, his way or no way. he fights with team mates, coaches, and general managers, the same people that stuck by him doing that colorado shit. he's not a team player and he will run off more team mates. if i lied about anything i will never grow again in my life. every year he has beef with some1, prove me wrong!!! the game wasn't 1sided, kobe didn't drive which is how he gets his calls. the were out played period. boston want it more and it's a team sport. they pass the ball around like a blunt doing 420. every1 rebounded and the defense was simply nasty. defense wins championships, maybe they should try that...lol

LilMan72003

Laker fan my whole life.
Celtics play straight up better defense, and the lakers are a finesse team.
The only way lakes have a chance is if they run their offense that got them here.

smoke1sun

Veteran
The celtics did play better defense and offense, both games. They are hot and the lakers are not right now. No denyin that. But 38 ft attempts to the lakers 10 come on now.

Americangrower

Veteran
backwoodburner said:
I hate both of them.. the celtics with their hired help and I am a warriors fan therefore I hate the lakers! This all seems pretty convenient for the nba and david stern though! I heard a guy say that stern would have laid down in the lane to make sure that boston diddnt loose that game 7 to atlanta!

Your kidding right.....hired help?

The Celtics gave Min. .. (Al Jefferson, D. West, Wally Szobiac..(sp) and a #1 this year) for KG....
Min traded them to the Cavs (they made the playoffs) and Min kept Jefferson and #1 pick...

Boston traded their fouture....because they were to young.... just like every team would do.... :spank:

As for Atlanta...lol... it was OK when they were getting 45 or 50 freethrows a game to Bostons 15 ...Stern wanted Kobe/The King.... but Celtics were second :joint:

smoke1sun

Veteran
Come on LA we gotta do tonight. LAKERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sow the seeds

I didn't like that almost losing the game but when it came down to it celtics held on. It was a good thing the lakers didn't go on a run about 45 seconds later or I think they could of had the win.

Anyone else think that the celtics are gonna get screwed on calls tonight? I'll admit (even as a celtics fan *gasp*) the reffing was a little one sided but the celtics were going to the basket and the lakers weren't. I have a feeling kobe is gonna have about 90 freethrows tonight though.

AG: Haha right man, the freethrows in the hawks series was rediculous. And everyone wondered why the celtics almost lost.

Go celtics!

GarndunkLa.jpg

Dr. Bloom

The Celtics have been the superior team so far. Don't expect Gasol or Odom to get shut down for long periods during this game though. Playing at home has been a huge advantage all playoffs, partially because teams get the calls at home, and not on the road.

This is going to be a great game tonight. I see the Lakers role players stepping it up, and their bench making some shots. It'll be close though.

(Hell I called that the lakers "comeback to within 5, but then won't quite make it" when the celtics were up by 22 or so. I'm hoping i'm right this time, because the lakers really need a win.)

I'm hoping that there's a game 7 though, because I just happen to be flying into boston that afternoon. If you're there and you happen to see a white-ass californian painted purple and gold, who is giving out a little friendly heckling to the Celtics fans.....ask me if I wan't to smoke a J, because I won't have any buddha with me.

:headbange

cain23456

Dr. Bloom said:
The Celtics have been the superior team so far. Don't expect Gasol or Odom to get shut down for long periods during this game though. Playing at home has been a huge advantage all playoffs, partially because teams get the calls at home, and not on the road.

This is going to be a great game tonight. I see the Lakers role players stepping it up, and their bench making some shots. It'll be close though.

(Hell I called that the lakers "comeback to within 5, but then won't quite make it" when the celtics were up by 22 or so. I'm hoping i'm right this time, because the lakers really need a win.

I'm hoping that there's a game 7 though, because I just happen to be flying into boston that afternoon. If you're there and you happen to see a white-ass californian painted purple and gold, who is giving out a little friendly heckling to the Celtics fans.....ask me if I wan't to smoke a J, because I won't have any buddha with me.

:headbange

if there's a game 7 i will fly out to boston that day and smoke with ya...lol there will be no game 7 laker fans. as much as i hate the city of boston, it was over before the season started. side note: usc will not will a national championship this year. just thought i would throw that out there.

smoke1sun

Veteran
sow the seeds said:
I didn't like that almost losing the game but when it came down to it celtics held on. It was a good thing the lakers didn't go on a run about 45 seconds later or I think they could of had the win.

Anyone else think that the celtics are gonna get screwed on calls tonight? I'll admit (even as a celtics fan *gasp*) the reffing was a little one sided but the celtics were going to the basket and the lakers weren't. I have a feeling kobe is gonna have about 90 freethrows tonight though.

AG: Haha right man, the freethrows in the hawks series was rediculous. And everyone wondered why the celtics almost lost.

Go celtics!

GarndunkLa.jpg

I see that you are not only a boston fan but also a fan of basketball, much respect for keepin it real.

If the lakers get the calls like we all suspect they will these next few games. Rasheed Wallace might not be as crazy as we think he is.

Latest posts

Latest posts