What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

celtics vs lakers who you got ?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Celtics 84, Lakers 54:
Kobe has given up. Sure, he flashes moments of brilliance when he drives and finishes with one of his trademark twisty layups, but he has that shell-shocked look about him, as in "I can't believe we're down 30. Is it too late to demand a trade?"
Kobe's gonna be mad this offseason. Maybe not "rape a 19 year old white girl" mad, but still, pretty mad.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Celtics 85, Lakers 56:

Rondo's playing like he's the best player on the court, taking the ball at will from other players. He even stripped Kobe's pocket. So what if he can't hit a 15 foot jumper to save his life, and Kobe actually attempts to guard him from the paint? Go Rondo!
Kobe's starting to get mad. He just drove and got fouled. He's finally starting to realize Rondo is outplaying him. Even in his current emotional state, he refuses to let this no name player show him up. Finally.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Celtics 87, Lakers 60:

Kobe just attempted to go 1 on 4. Predictably, after twisting around 3 defenders, he was off balance and threw up a soft layup that was easily blocked by PJ Brown, the 4th defender. Recovered by Celtics. This is why Kobe will never be as good as Jordan: he's too stupid. Makes more dumb plays than any superstar should. I know the guy can go off for 20 straight; when he's good he's as good as anyone who's ever played the game. But then he starts doing stupid shit, trying to go against three or four defenders and getting stripped or blocked.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Before the start of the fourth quarter, Doc Rivers is interviewed and he says he told his team: "Keep attacking. Keep it up for one more quarter." Which basically translates to: "Whatever you guys are doing, keep doing it!"
Great Doc. Now sit down and try somehow not to fuck this one up.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
4th quarter, 10:44

Celtics 94, Lakers 65.
Garnett's checking back in to finish this one off. He's had a monster game. He's finally realized the guy guarding him, Pau Gasol, is a slow, white guy. Since then he's been dominating.

Last edited:

emmy75

wow i went to work and damn now i wished i had stayed. where the hell has the laker defense been this series?

ok im no longer disillusioned. congrats keltic fans.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
4th quarter, 9:07

Celtics 101, Lakers 70
Ray Allen just hit another 3. It's truly become a nightmare for the Lakers. It seems like the Boston players are playing one step faster, getting more open looks, getting more steals and blocks and jump balls. Game over. I expect to see the benches to empty soon.

cain23456

it's not even worth watching. im turning to watch cheers. hey they laughing at the lakers on there. kobe is gonna run someone off in the off season.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Odom lets a driving player get a layup on a fast break. Phil Jackson yells at him from the bench. Odom yells back, as if to say "We're down 35 points with 6 minutes left! Get me out of here!"
Lovely.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
As if in retaliation, Odom tries to drive from the charity stripe on Garnett on the next possession, resulting in a wild shot and a block, Celtics ball. Garnett looks possessed. His playing level is for once matching his intensity level.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
4 minutes left, Celtics up by 35, threatening to win by 40. Rivers pulls his starters. They basically celebrate winning the championship when they get to the bench. Methinks Jordan would never let his team give up on a game like this, unlike Kobe...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Phil Jackson leaves his starters out there. As if to say: "There's no way you're winning a championship next year until you experience the full pain of losing it this year. Now eat it, you soft, no defense playing beeyotches!"