Veteran
aj sour s1...

picture.php

picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fuggin crap phillthy that is unreal! Hows she smell and smoke?

Peace
HGO

smell is much stronger than the ecsd cut. potency is a bit higher as well. you can not be in public with this herb for certain. bud density is a bit more airy then the ecsd cut. it's only drawback IMO.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
phillthy SUPERB man that looks beautifull ,bit airy who cares its what it smokes like that counts
I've heard of s1's being superior to the mom before

great find, Bagseed no doubt?
herd she doesnt give pollen via cs is this true

peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy...damn man...you gotta make some beans with that girl and get them into seedbay for us UK folks!

yeah man. going to hit her with reversed triangle kush pollen. i will keep her around to hit with a sour d ibl male too. the smell off of her is ecsd but way stronger. the smoke is the same high but a bit more intense too. the taste will have you smoking her all day.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
^^ that s1 looks crazy ..and like a yielder ..looks like it's foxtaling like a sativa vs stacking ..still looks good ..id be all over what ever crosses u make

Can some body put in timeline order the diesels for me ..everytime I think I figure it out someone come and says this is not that ..I've smoked

Ecsd -sour ..light pink hairs with a floral backend on exhale ..stacked calx
Ecsd -sour ..light orange hairs ..straight pungent funk ..nose tingle ..stacked calx
O D - sour ..red hairs ..raw diesel smell ..not as dense ..more lung expansion
Head band -..sour with a og kush sweetness ..dark red hairs ..dense ..sweet inhale sour exhale ..looks like the O D but more dense and darker
Sour D -SOUR..bright green with orange hairs ..pungent nose tingling ..full on sour inhale exhale ..fluffy** ..looks just like the O D ..replace the red hairs with orange ..

I've had really good amounts of each one so I had time to study them as I smoked and worked with it ..besides that I've had alot of hybrids that don't make the cut ..

The headband* sour d* came outta humboldt for a good amount of time early last yr with some orange crush ..not sure if they count as part of the orginals tho ?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Has anyone got any pics or thread links of the AJ cut that is in the UK?

Thanks,
HGO

Hello mate, the AJ cut in the UK (as far as I now understand) isn't actually the AJ cut, but in fact the Original Diesel Jah got off DNA, provided they are infact two different plants.

The confusion I think is that when they passed it to Jah it was passed as "Original Sour Diesel" as opposed to "Original Diesel".

I may be completely wrong though and we do infact have the ECSD, the AJ Sour D and the Original Diesel, along with the CC and Hazy's cuts.

Peace

9bar2014

I did a cpl of grow with the dna cut . realy good yeilder and cracking smoke.
trying to see if the tread/pics are still on here but im crap at seaching lol..

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I think all your pics went with your account mate unfortunately. Bigup jah for speading that cut from DNA.

Peace

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im smoking my last bit of Dna original diesel. The supposed AJ cut is distinctly diffrent.its also difficult to root but a larger yielder.i prefered the dna orignal myself.