What's new

CC Sour D & AJ's Sour D Question

9bar2014

I think all your pics went with your account mate unfortunately. Bigup jah for speading that cut from DNA.

Peace

I will have to try find some on google or other sites

Im smoking my last bit of Dna original diesel. The supposed AJ cut is distinctly diffrent.its also difficult to root but a larger yielder.i prefered the dna orignal myself.

I did very well on the yeild think my hiddenroom gave me just under a kilo with 4 plants and 1000w

"HEMPEROR"

Does anyone know the origin of the daywrecker cut? aka orig diesel, aka headband! ive just put 5 in the prop to root!
picture.php

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
From all the recent info from JJ and AJ himself, it's clear the AJ cut is the real east coast sour diesel cut, same one chaco passed out, just looks different in diff environments and can be quite finnicky.

To get the real flavours out you need to run her in a cold room for around 80 days.

Peace

highlem

From all the recent info from JJ and AJ himself, it's clear the AJ cut is the real east coast sour diesel cut, same one chaco passed out, just looks different in diff environments and can be quite finnicky.

No way the ecsd from chaco is the same as AJ cut that karma didn't success to roots after 4 weeks, chaco ecsd cuttings make some roots real easy & pretty fast, coco tabs without special care is less thant one week... to add confuse the dna genetics ecsd on Grey Area menu around 08.18.2009 was written "East Coast Sour Diesel (DNA Genetics) - Original east coast cutting! Wicked flavor and twisted high"

picture.php

was good far, i really wonder to know which cut dna was supplying grey area with in august 2009 because was the best imaho more lemon background taste so different from chaco ecsd, dhk cut, riri sd ibl, or jah OD/headband...

perhaps Jah OD is the same headband as this one describe as California Cross ECSD x OG kush! Cannabis winner 2009! (Sour Kush?):
picture.php

in taste departement jah OD is a beast, seems like an OG twist
somehow in but don't understand how can be the Original Diesel mother of ecsd... same familly but seems quiet different to be related mother-daugther! in grow aspect seems the more light sensitive to throw some white female pistils (like early flowering) when dark time change a bit & branches breaking at their bases if not tutored....

sorry for my english brothers... Real pleasure all those Diesel Candies!!! Nuff respect every one sharing the love...
:tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I tried grey area's sour d in 2009 and is was bland shit. Who knows, they're jokers that make up the strain names. I asked the bar tender what OG it was and he couldn't even answer. Jokers.

Peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
they tried to tell me that the killing fields was so called because of the cambodian haze used.... prannits

highlem

I tried grey area's sour d in 2009 and is was bland shit. Who knows, they're jokers that make up the strain names. I asked the bar tender what OG it was and he couldn't even answer. Jokers.

Peace

perhaps that because i try it only with volcano that i had a good taste, different batch or old specials memories... the pic from menu is not by me & not really sure when it was because went few time to dam since too... something between 2007-09 but when i saw menu picture i remember this lemon diesel vape...

don't get me wrong, homegrown organic diesel of other cuts are far better from what you get in coffeeshop but i mean i really wish to try this cut at home to se how it compare with other in my grow style... i mean at first jah OD came from those dna guys and it's fire...

was just by the way, the main thing i wanted to say was i run chaco & don't believe it's same as AJ cut tagged on online pictures all around but i like/trust the idea of being the real deal ecsd... :tiphat: was asking if some one know what dna/ grey area 2009 ecsd was, perhaps linked to CC Sour D !?

Z

zooty

No way the ecsd from chaco is the same as AJ cut that karma didn't success to roots after 4 weeks, chaco ecsd cuttings make some roots real easy & pretty fast, coco tabs without special care is less thant one week... to add confuse the dna genetics ecsd on Grey Area menu around 08.18.2009 was written "East Coast Sour Diesel (DNA Genetics) - Original east coast cutting! Wicked flavor and twisted high"

View Image

was good far, i really wonder to know which cut dna was supplying grey area with in august 2009 because was the best imaho more lemon background taste so different from chaco ecsd, dhk cut, riri sd ibl, or jah OD/headband...

perhaps Jah OD is the same headband as this one describe as California Cross ECSD x OG kush! Cannabis winner 2009! (Sour Kush?):
View Image

in taste departement jah OD is a beast, seems like an OG twist
somehow in but don't understand how can be the Original Diesel mother of ecsd... same familly but seems quiet different to be related mother-daugther! in grow aspect seems the more light sensitive to throw some white female pistils (like early flowering) when dark time change a bit & branches breaking at their bases if not tutored....

sorry for my english brothers... Real pleasure all those Diesel Candies!!! Nuff respect every one sharing the love...
:tiphat:

that menu shows what jokers grey area actually are

they list headband and sour kush from dna as 2 different strains, but they are the same thing

Latest posts

Latest posts