What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD # 1 Feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing yours OlDirtyHuman :wave: Do you measure the ph and ec in your grows ?

OlDirtyHuman

I used to check ph never done the ec I just go easy on nutes so I keep the different strains happy enough.

This plant has been on the small/delicate side but the buds look pretty good.

Glad to hear what you think if something looks off dubi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

I think you can easily double the yield on your plants and increase a lot the potency and complexity of terpenes by using a ph and ec digital meter, learning what do each strain and parent plant especifically needs and by bringing the genetics you have in hand to their best potential of health.

RogueChief

Hey dubi, in the R+D section there is a CBD#1 x ErdPurt standard available. Would there be any fertility problems breeding a male with the CBD#1 fem line? Looking to further advance the generations of the CBD rich strain. Thanks.

OlDirtyHuman

Think you are right on the ph dubi, just tested around 7.5. I hadn't tested in a couple years. Have been getting some less than expected yields lately. Guess the ph from my tap isn't as reliable as I thought. Good looking out.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
My Outdoor CBD #1s

My Outdoor CBD #1s

These plants require more time to mature and bulk vs other hybrids, taking a lovely ball shape on their own when given the proper time, I did zero training but from repotting and having "small" (42L/11Gal) pots, this is 100% coco.

These were sown 1st of June.

Once they enter flowering... they explode in vigor with a really nice budding structure.

I think next year I will veg them with a 40% shade cloth, I'd say they don't like scorching hot/sun/wind weather until they get rather mature and bulky.

A and C look like clones, lovely dark green leaves:

picture.php
picture.php

B Seems to be a different pheno, lighter green, slightly more columnar

picture.php

Really manageable in size... compare to a Thai-Chi (second from the left), same pots, tenders, etc:

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I don't think so RogueChief, only found fertility problems when working with straight CBD #1 clone which is a quite infertile S1 already, but in every ErdPurt outcross the fertility of CBD #1 clone was restored.

Hey dubi, in the R+D section there is a CBD#1 x ErdPurt standard available. Would there be any fertility problems breeding a male with the CBD#1 fem line? Looking to further advance the generations of the CBD rich strain. Thanks.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking awesome repuk, you are doing a great job keeping so healthy and green such big plants :yes: hope they are flowering abundantly at this point.

Reaper

Is it common to have pinkish flowers during flowering outdoors? Thats what I am seeing on this strain...unless i mislabeled?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Reaper,

Although CBD #1 seedline only contains 25 % ErdPurt genetics, pink pistils are not rare to find in ErdPurt hybrids. Post a pic if you have the chance, would love to see her :)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update

Update

Well... after the storms these plants aren't like this anymore:

picture.php

About 40% of this plant remains, she started to reflower...

picture.php

This one apart from losing their ball shape, is good.

All staked and tied now, branches were curling downwards due to load.

picture.php

paisajedehierba

harvested yesterday

harvested yesterday

CBD#1 was germinated in June and had to stand the guerilla conditions in my area with not much attention. She was hungry in early flowering stage. The autumn started early this year with night temperatures mostly between 2°C and 7°C. By day the average was 10°C - 15°C, seldom 20°C. Many rainy days and high humidity in general.
The results are never the less good despite the stressed look. Very resionous leafy buds with a smell of hazelnut, fruits and coffee:yummy:
This my first harvest of a CBD rich strain. I am curious about the smoke and the sensations that it will give me.

Attachments

• CBD#1_tip on harvest day.jpg
    CBD#1_tip on harvest day.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 49
  • CBD#1_wet and cold conditions several days before harvest.jpg
    CBD#1_wet and cold conditions several days before harvest.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 41
  • CBD#1_resin on harvest day_smell of hazelnut_sweet fruits and hints of coffee.jpg
    CBD#1_resin on harvest day_smell of hazelnut_sweet fruits and hints of coffee.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 45
  • CBD#1_resin on harvest day_2.jpg
    CBD#1_resin on harvest day_2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 45
  • CBD#1_on harvest day.jpg
    CBD#1_on harvest day.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 45
  • CBD#1_was hungry during flowering and stood a really wet and cold harvest begin.jpg
    CBD#1_was hungry during flowering and stood a really wet and cold harvest begin.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 59
  • CBD#1_roots.jpg
    CBD#1_roots.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 51

Sativant

I'm on my second grow of CBD #1. It has been a great success ! Relaxing and killing pain for the whole family !
I am just about at 7 weeks flowering having trouble again with the leaves in the colas drying out. They are turning purple and yellow and getting a little crispy. I have taken very good care of them. I'm not sure what's going on. My other plants started at the same time and cared for the same way are not doing this. Does it mean that they're ready to harvest ? It seems little early yet. What am I dong wrong ? I stopped feeding at 5 weeks, just ph'd water since then.

Attachments

• IMG_4013 copy.jpg
    IMG_4013 copy.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 53

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm on my second grow of CBD #1. It has been a great success ! Relaxing and killing pain for the whole family !
I am just about at 7 weeks flowering having trouble again with the leaves in the colas drying out. They are turning purple and yellow and getting a little crispy. I have taken very good care of them. I'm not sure what's going on. My other plants started at the same time and cared for the same way are not doing this. Does it mean that they're ready to harvest ? It seems little early yet. What am I dong wrong ? I stopped feeding at 5 weeks, just ph'd water since then.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=550860&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

nice! i'm going to get cbd #1 aswell, but still wondering does it has different phenos because i will buy only one seed. hope it gonna be cbd pheno.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Heat maybe? My only decent harvests are between February and late March earl April. After that, it just gets worse. I got from 550g in late February to 440 in June. This last one, I got 175g on 3 plants, still have a last one finishing but I don't expect much more than 250g... I'm under 600W HID lamps.

View Image

Sativant

Heat maybe? My only decent harvests are between February and late March earl April. After that, it just gets worse. I got from 550g in late February to 440 in June. This last one, I got 175g on 3 plants, still have a last one finishing but I don't expect much more than 250g... I'm under 600W HID lamps.

Thanks ! I don’t think it’s heat- I have them under 350 watts of LEDs and it has cooled off here. My high temperatures have stayed in the 70s Fahrenheit.

jjonahjameson

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=550860&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I had the same issue. It did generally finish quickly but it had the same issues at the end as you're saying. Some plants do that no matter is all I chalk it up to. It's the same cut? Or is this a different seed plant?
Is there an issue with it Smoke-wise? Or is it a yield concern?

I'm going to run another one soon from seed, and see how I fare, but it's definitely been a great specimen. I thought maybe though I didn't grow it well.

CBD to a bowl mixed with something else, especially at night seems to really just make it a mellow and present experience. Really enjoying this one.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So beautiful repuk! The flowers look very resinous, dense and well developed :yummy: I bet the aromas were enticing before chop time.

And congrats for such bountiful harvest, really big, healthy and high yielding plants for being grown in pots, you can be proud of all your good cares and gardening skills friend ;)

Wish CBD #1 is providing good medical relief for those in need!