What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD # 1 Feminized

revegeta666

Bon día @revegeta666 :) I'm glad to hear that you're starting more CBD #1 from seed this season. While I know you're already pleased at home with current mother plant, I hope you can discover even better females by delving a bit deeper into this line.

Do you plan to flower them now in winter ? Natural photoperiod is still short around our latitudes, so extend it a bit (like mid April) if they are intended for the main season.
Yes don't worry, they are under the same photoperiod as the mom tent (18/6). I don't think I'll be able to grow this summer, so I will flower them all using light deprivation, probably starting early April.

There's always a better plant to be found, isn't there 🙃 It's like buying tickets for the lottery. This one is pretty nice though. She inherited the same smell and taste I remember from my Cannatonics, although those were very potent. My mom is loving this plant, she grew a cut if it last autumn.
IMG_20240223_110406.jpg

I have been vaping it on and off. I'm still a CBD noob but it turns out there's quite interesting effects to be found when mixing it with my other favourite plants.

Mountainkush

This is my first CBD #1 and also my first time trying a CBD plant. The smell on this one was something like a tangerine from earlier flowering to harvest. Absolutely delicious.

I smoked a little dry sift to try it and found it really relaxing. I’ll probably cook the rest down in some coconut oil to eat.
I’ll have to try mixing it with some other stuff like mentioned above too.

This one went a little over 11 weeks. Kinda surprised me but it just kept flowering strong till the end.
637FAAE7-C7C9-474F-8951-D647350588AB.jpeg
59AB70A7-5EA4-466E-AD66-B35DE4E53DF6.jpeg
21A6A00D-4AE0-44BB-B67D-BCFD4D6B4007.jpeg
CEFCAEE2-AB07-428E-AD24-87C44B69A731.jpeg
6FF15CB9-15CD-4451-B73E-47C625D0B4B2.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your indoor CBD #1 harvest, @weedcvlt :) Thanks for sharing some pictures before harvest time. Your girl shows more ErdPurt Afghani indica influence in the flower than the average in this thread, of course with a much better yield and flower/leaf ratio in CBD #1 than straight ErdPurt does.

How would you describe her scents by the end of flowering?
Please, keep us updated with a smoke report when you are more familiarized with her.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mine has been harvested and is drying - I've just been trimming off some of the fan leaves and now my fingers have a strong orange/mandarin smell.

Congrats also on your spring outdoor harvest @El Timbo resinous packed calyxes, glad your female delivered the loud signature mandarine smell of this strain.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She was so happy and well-fed that she didn't want to stop flowering and leave the show, @Mountainkush :D Thanks for choosing CBD #1 and ACE for your first CBD strain, much appreciated.

Yours went to the sativa side of the gene pool with the extended flowering time and more foxtailed flower structure. Although not related, she reminds me a lot of green Lebanese phenos. Quite an opposite expression to weedcvlt's plant, yet with the tangerine smell. Hope she delivers good relief at home.

Thanks everyone for your feedback :ying:

Elf777

I decided to grow some CBD#1, was wondering, in terms of vaping, does it taste good and what type of flavor does it have? Hoping it helps me to sleep and be a bit more relaxed.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Plants look really happy and healthy @revegeta666 love the way you take care of them.
And the clone is flowering great under winter/spring sun, impressive resins o_O

Thanks for your support @Elf777 🥰 please, keep us updated. Are you going to grow indoors or outdoors ?

Lebanizer

Delicious! My wife came downstairs while I was bagging and said, "holy shit, does it smell down here!" Always a good sign.

as far as the aromas - I’m terribly at identifying them - all I can say is it’s very fruity.
Bummer ! I guess I just had my answer. So this strain IS a pong factory. Disappointing but not unexpected given the Afghan heritage.

PS:
maybe I got it wrong. What is meant by "bagging" ?

Last edited: