What's new

Cavan Appoints Matthew Harvey CEO of BC Bud Depot to Advisory Board ??!?!

CoCoSativas

You know what they say...

Fake it 'till you make it...

dank.Frank

No doubt. I wouldn't grow any bc bunk depot garbage if someone told me they would give me 5 grand a pound for it. It's against my principles to support rip offs and shit products.

I don't know why the Vancouver seed bank sells bunk depot seeds. They must germ tho, because vsb garentees 80% germ. Wonder how come bunk depot can do it there button where else.

I tell everyone there's a few companies in won't buy seeds from. Guess who's number 1... Bc bunk depot.

I've heard no ships, no germs, not getting plants that the pack advertised. I've never heard more than 5 positive reviews by them, and I'd better they wrote 2 of them themselves by how bulletin they were

bigbag

Veteran
^ my buddy ran some of their so called cookies and said the plants were as hemp like as could be...

Charles-scott

Veteran
Wow here we go again with hatred its sad how we all get wrapped up and wound up and trapped in the past , let me answer to things said here about me personally first off all I am not a "white supremacist" I actually am very proud of the fact that I broke the generational cycle of ignorance and intolerance that I was exposed to and its been decades thanks big bag since my mind was freed from the burden of hatred , indeed some crazy fucker did try to kill me with a Bomb , it was not sent to my home I think 20 years is enough time to stop dragging me through the mud but I admit I was a dick and make no excuses for my words and actions during that period of time .

I have to say that for the most part I don't really like playing with these "popular" cuts anymore I would rather just create new elites .
I have no idea of the Cavan venture I just met a few of the people involved myself , what I can say is that the products that are being sold at BC Bud Depot now are all well tested and if they don't stand up they are being dropped or rebred .

I was recently sent a forum cut from a very reliable source that works in a cali dispensary that sells large amounts of Red congolese , while I have no interest in in breeding with this cutt I'm growing it out now and will reverse it if all is good for BC Bud depot assuming its different from the line they have now I honestly have no idea because I have no history with the strains

I have a insane lovely Durban poison cutting and have more interest making some f-1 between the durban and harmony Master mom and some other OG I have , seems to have been a interesting direction that I have not really investigated , Malawi x OG ?
I can say that Bud depot ships everything with a lot of care and concern for customer base I have family members in Customer service department and they go to great lengths to assure that customers are taken care of .

The business has grown far beyond what any of use expected it could or would , 60-70% of the customers are repeat customers , quality control is the #1 priority at this point and time
I feel that all kinds of stuff is being said here that is reactionary in nature like so often on the forums , I hope that this thread can just be left everyone can see that is going nowhere except to get more mud slinging and bad vibes , I have my nose to the ground doing what we all have in common growing and breeding plants .

Your all welcome to come talk to me face to face at our dispensary very soon where you can see the flowers that represent the genetics used in our breeding facility .
I am at the dispensary every Sunday open to close in Vancouver BC .
I wish you all the very best happy grows
Warm regards
Charles Reeferman Scott

Last edited:

CoCoSativas

97% successful delivery rate

complete rubbish!your a fuckin idiot!

No kidding

Some bad Internet reps I disregard. Reef gets bad press but I would still buy his genetics, heAZ the real deal.

Matt... I personally know people whose bought from you, sent money and never got seeds. You are a rip off, your bad Rep is earned and deserved.

I like the 97 percent tho. I like inventing numbers too.

Reef you are legit, and I have been a fan for years.

BCBD... never will you see a dime of my money... Lol you guys call so many strains yours... God bud... Uh huh

Next time I'm in van I'm checking out this retail front. I'd love to ask Matt in person why 3 people I know got gyped, one of which I was with when he sent the cash.

Maybe you should search the BC Supreme court registry for the real story my statement of claim in $500 k law suit is public record .
Charles

Got a link? The only thing I could find was a racism case in Chilliwack against pastor Charles Scott.

By all mean tell us about medijean, there are always two sides of a story, tell us yours.....

GG.

CoCoSativas

Maybe you should search the BC Supreme court registry for the real story my statement of claim in $500 k law suit is public record .
Charles

I knew this new "privatized medical weed" shit was going to attract the wrong kind. Money addicted thieves. Great... They are here now with their hands out ready to steal our strains, our years of work, to slam a ™ on it and call it theirs , raking in millions. Or anything else they can think of.

What happened reef?

S

sonofsour

Hey dude, I appreciate and respect your response/ reply. With that said, I also respect your work, and more you said what I have been saying on here for over a year now:

I have to say that for the most part I don't really like playing with these "popular" cuts anymore I would rather just create new elites

My problem was with Matt for 2 reasons, reason one, I called him out about BS GSC, he clearly at least in 2013 was selling Fookies (Fake Cookies), I also know that the Sour he was offering was Fake. My problem is with people dick riding USA elite cuts that they do not have instead of just doing some new Canadian made shit(like you are doing)

My second problem with him is the fact that when I called him out on it, he tries to call me a Raciest, that I am not, I am a Humanist if anything.

I am just sick and tierd of guys who hold positions of power and pull with in the Cannabis community doing punk shit by selling names not strains. I am sure you understand because you also love this plant like myself and everyone else on this site.

I apologize for dragging you into this, it was wrong, but I was more trying to prove a point to MH, not shit on you, that is why I personally did not mention your name in my post.

I am glad to hear you have long woke up and changed your ways, again sorry for dragging you in. Maybe one day we can burn one and talk about things that matter.

Has for Matt, all I can say is dude stop selling BS and just push the new shit you are doing with RM or who ever. I have always said BC has stellar meds and does not need to brand it with USA names to sell it.

Wow here we go again with hatred its sad how we all get wrapped up and wound up and trapped in the past , let me answer to things said here about me personally first off all I am not a "white supremacist" I actually am very proud of the fact that I broke the generational cycle of ignorance and intolerance that I was exposed to and its been decades thanks big bag since my mind was freed from the burden of hatred , indeed some crazy fucker did try to kill me with a Bomb , it was not sent to my home I think 20 years is enough time to stop dragging me through the mud but I admit I was a dick and make no excuses for my words and actions during that period of time .

I have to say that for the most part I don't really like playing with these "popular" cuts anymore I would rather just create new elites .
I have no idea of the Cavan venture I just met a few of the people involved myself , what I can say is that the products that are being sold at BC Bud Depot now are all well tested and if they don't stand up they are being dropped or rebred .

I was recently sent a forum cut from a very reliable source that works in a cali dispensary that sells large amounts of Red congolese , while I have no interest in in breeding with this cutt I'm growing it out now and will reverse it if all is good for BC Bud depot assuming its different from the line they have now I honestly have no idea because I have no history with the strains

I have a insane lovely Durban poison cutting and have more interest making some f-1 between the durban and harmony Master mom and some other OG I have , seems to have been a interesting direction that I have not really investigated , Malawi x OG ?
I can say that Bud depot ships everything with a lot of care and concern for customer base I have family members in Customer service department and they go to great lengths to assure that customers are taken care of .

The business has grown far beyond what any of use expected it could or would , 60-70% of the customers are repeat customers , quality control is the #1 priority at this point and time
I feel that all kinds of stuff is being said here that is reactionary in nature like so often on the forums , I hope that this thread can just be left everyone can see that is going nowhere except to get more mud slinging and bad vibes , I have my nose to the ground doing what we all have in common growing and breeding plants .

Your all welcome to come talk to me face to face at our dispensary very soon where you can see the flowers that represent the genetics used in our breeding facility .
I am at the dispensary every Sunday open to close in Vancouver BC .
I wish you all the very best happy grows
Warm regards
Charles Reeferman Scott

Charles-scott

Veteran
I knew this new "privatized medical weed" shit was going to attract the wrong kind. Money addicted thieves. Great... They are here now with their hands out ready to steal our strains, our years of work, to slam a ™ on it and call it theirs , raking in millions. Or anything else they can think of.

What happened reef?
The statement of claim is public information its best that I not say very much but it will all come to light soon enough the case is listed in who is getting sued this month on bc business .
I will say that I owned all genetics that were grown in the facility they did not have a single plant before I arrived some common seeds were purchased they are not the subject of question
You might have noticed that in the slander filled rant sent from the twitter account of Chiasson that he attacked all the key people who ran the company not only me .
Many of us were forced to to resign because of conduct of the CEO it was a ongoing situation that caused the company to settle with almost everyone who was slandered except me .

My law suit was serviced on the company's lawyers on a Tuesday and and the Company fired last of the staff on friday .
When the process server attempted to serve Jean a angry man who looked exactly like him who drove the same rare italian Sports car in the Same colour who was at his address denied being he and made the process server feel threatened .:laughing:

That is in keeping with the overall theme of working with the gentleman , We had a great team and were doing great things and one person who tries to deflect all kinds of blame made some very bad decisions that caused Health Canada to take a much closer look into the people at the helm , when asked direct questions we told the truth as our futures and reputation with the regulatory body that issues permits for our livelihoods was at stake .
Its very simple case of constructive dismissal , slander , intellectual property theft and other issues around genetics material around a contractual agreement .
Nothing was taken from the facility that was not mine and that I did not have agreements in place to allow including written and verbal consent as witnessed by my direct supervisor .

When I resigned they wanted to keep the building blocks strains that were from my personal production facility and I have spent years breeding .
The contract is clear that I would supply building block cultivars that I would use to produce 12 new Strains per year for research and potential production , the 12 hybrids per year would be the property of the company all the building blocks would remain my own .
I furnished the company with more by far than my contract would outlined with full analytical data etc
They wanted to keep everything and actually did however after my personal assistant and I left they had issues keeping plants alive and did loose some however they kept them in Tissue culture and took plants to TC that were not to be taken into tc .
I have said enough there is way more but this is a tiny glimpse

They got way more than I was obligated to provide by far and I was cool with that , The Little man just lost lots of Mommy's $ and needed to point fingers so it was big bad Charles Big bad Chris and Anton and Jake LOL not him its stupid they came at me with lawyers had a PI follow me around its just stupid than the twitter account gets hacked sure , I'm pretty sure if you go to the registrar you can read the statement of claim maybe someone will put it up here for all to read .
Best wishes
Charles

CoCoSativas

The statement of claim is public information its best that I not say very much but it will all come to light soon enough the case is listed in who is getting sued this month on bc business .
I will say that I owned all genetics that were grown in the facility they did not have a single plant before I arrived some common seeds were purchased they are not the subject of question
You might have noticed that in the slander filled rant sent from the twitter account of Chiasson that he attacked all the key people who ran the company not only me .
Many of us were forced to to resign because of conduct of the CEO it was a ongoing situation that caused the company to settle with almost everyone who was slandered except me .

My law suit was serviced on the company's lawyers on a Tuesday and and the Company fired last of the staff on friday .
When the process server attempted to serve Jean a angry man who looked exactly like him who drove the same rare italian Sports car in the Same colour who was at his address denied being he and made the process server feel threatened .:laughing:

That is in keeping with the overall theme of working with the gentleman , We had a great team and were doing great things and one person who tries to deflect all kinds of blame made some very bad decisions that caused Health Canada to take a much closer look into the people at the helm , when asked direct questions we told the truth as our futures and reputation with the regulatory body that issues permits for our livelihoods was at stake .
Its very simple case of constructive dismissal , slander , intellectual property theft and other issues around genetics material around a contractual agreement .
Nothing was taken from the facility that was not mine and that I did not have agreements in place to allow including written and verbal consent as witnessed by my direct supervisor .

When I resigned they wanted to keep the building blocks strains that were from my personal production facility and I have spent years breeding .
The contract is clear that I would supply building block cultivars that I would use to produce 12 new Strains per year for research and potential production , the 12 hybrids per year would be the property of the company all the building blocks would remain my own .
I furnished the company with more by far than my contract would outlined with full analytical data etc
They wanted to keep everything and actually did however after my personal assistant and I left they had issues keeping plants alive and did loose some however they kept them in Tissue culture and took plants to TC that were not to be taken into tc .
I have said enough there is way more but this is a tiny glimpse

They got way more than I was obligated to provide by far and I was cool with that , The Little man just lost lots of Mommy's $ and needed to point fingers so it was big bad Charles Big bad Chris and Anton and Jake LOL not him its stupid they came at me with lawyers had a PI follow me around its just stupid than the twitter account gets hacked sure , I'm pretty sure if you go to the registrar you can read the statement of claim maybe someone will put it up here for all to read .
Best wishes
Charles

Sounds like this jean over there could use a good punch in the head. Some people are so shady and low.

It is very disappointing these snakes cant just go do their own work. Of course they want to make billions off it, without ever selecting a single male and female to make seeds.

Well thanks reef for the explanation. It was more detailed than I expected for sure.