Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AA1drLxy.img

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
My cats love to eat cannabis leaves, but they have conditions! I must be holding it, by the stem, and it must be upside down! This rule applies to both cats. Anybody else seen this behavior?

St. Phatty

My cats love to eat cannabis leaves, but they have conditions! I must be holding it, by the stem, and it must be upside down! This rule applies to both cats. Anybody else seen this behavior?

You mean they won't touch a regular Cannabis plant that is sitting on the floor so it's within their reach ?

I wonder if Big Cats like Cannabis.

Maybe next time I go to the zoo, I'll take a Big Plant for the Big Cats. They need their Cannabinoids !

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
You mean they won't touch a regular Cannabis plant that is sitting on the floor so it's within their reach ?

I wonder if Big Cats like Cannabis.

Maybe next time I go to the zoo, I'll take a Big Plant for the Big Cats. They need their Cannabinoids !
Oh yeah, well, they will do that, for sure! But if I pluck a leaf, I can't just drop it on the floor in front of them. And no right-side-up leaves!!!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
a friend gave me a handful of fresh catnip. i was looking forward to seeing our cats reaction to it. nothing, nada, zip, zilch... WTF ? :dunno: is there more than one variety?
Not every cats likes it that much. The cat my parents had only chewed on it when holding it in their face, never active went for it. The other cats around liked it so it never grew more than stem.

St. Phatty

My cat doesn't want to do his duty.

I hold him nice, and try to put him in the bird cage to deal with mice in the dark. But he runs out.

To make that work, I have to hold him by scruff of his neck and drop him more forcefully, then quickly close the door before he can run out.

Nannymouse

Catnip love is 'genetic', from what i've read. Some love it, some can't seem to smell it at all.

Always takes me back to my 20-something year old self. Brother walked into the house from the back shed and declared that he didn't know what was in that big cardboard box in the shed, but the cat was grazing in it. That cat was one that after the graze, he'd run around all 'cracker box', then crash out next to a wall, with his paws in the air. Other cats would just purr and zone out in bliss.