What's new

CATS!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cats-Show-Their-Humans-Whos-Boss-in-These-Priceless-Photos-cat-disapproves-of-humandog-love.png.pro-cmg.jpg

Lebanizer

Not every cats likes it that much. The cat my parents had only chewed on it when holding it in their face, never active went for it. The other cats around liked it so it never grew more than stem.
I have a friend who used to have three cats, the older was the mother of the other two (genetically related) and none of them were interested in catnip. I tried spray, actual catnip or valerian root. Nothing. Cats need a specific gene for that.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I adopted a senior cat yesterday. He was abandoned at 12 years of age to lowlif's who move here then abandon their pets because they found their "dream rental". I am told this happens all the time. Well, "Freddie" has been locked up in a small cage, up top of the cages so you couldn't really see him unless you got on a box or something, since FEBRUARY.
Got him home and he almost immedietely came and laid down next to where I was working at my desk, laid down right in front of me and issued a little "meow" and I thought, wow what an affectionate 12 year old kitty.
The rest of the night if I approached him he growled and hissed. Huh?
So he has some bad dreams I guess and I aim to spoil him rotten. Heh :tiphat:
Hopefully the shelters pics can be copied and pasted here:
Freddie ( Fast Freddie )
20230301160645.png

and was locked up in this little cage since february. He is now a free cat in my home where he has already checked out all the windows to look out. Almost kitty kat paradise with good food, clean litter, toys and can even growl and hiss heh
20230301160629.png

20230301122033.png

Free at last, free at last, good G-d almighty he's free at last lol

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p.s. which public funding site do y'all recommend to take up donations of food, toys, money for Freddie's college education ( although he is already climbing everything in the house since 6am so maybe he's got potential to be in the senior's Olympics and just needs training. :headbange

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just laying on the couch and Freddy saw me, I pretended I was asleep and being the cat he is, hopped up and laid down almost on top of me. Methinks he's still sorta wondering, is this really home now? I hope so!
No hissing or growling lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just laying on the couch and Freddy saw me, I pretended I was asleep and being the cat he is, hopped up and laid down almost on top of me. Methinks he's still sorta wondering, is this really home now? I hope so!
No hissing or growling lol
Nice one Tudo,,,
He is a very handsome boy,,,,
sentient beings,,,
He knows that he’s home,,,✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts