What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CATS!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is where Freddie came from. I'm told that some people move here ( to the state not just the area of SW Fla where I am ) but to Southern Fla in general and find their "dream rental" which does not allow pets. They then abandon their cat/dog and this is one place they end up. Sad. Please lend your support or even better, adopt/save a few!
Animal Welfare League of Charlotte Cnty

TANO

🍒
Veteran
img_1_1705027738312.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i believe so. if not, then immense gratitude at minimum. my first rescue cat (literally. i saved her from under neighbors house and took her to vet for stitches etc.) after that, she would crawl up my chest while i was in my recliner, and tuck her head against my neck and purr so strongly that my vision blurred. made watching tv difficult...

Latest posts

Latest posts