CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

• Cat

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 151 61.6%

• Total voters

emmy75

ahhh dogs arent parasites. i love dogs but i will get one when i have time for her. im looking forward to the days when i get a dog and will be able to bring her to work with me.

for all you dog lovers out there do any of you watch the dog whisperer? i love that show. great techniques. love his pack of dogs at his center in LA.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Puppies 6. These were born this morning,last one out at 8:30 Mt time.

Attachments

• SANY0829 (Large).jpg
    SANY0829 (Large).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 21
  • SANY0830 (Large).jpg
    SANY0830 (Large).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SANY0831 (Large).jpg
    SANY0831 (Large).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 18

Bulldog11

Veteran
I vote dogs, even though I have two cats also. The last picture is a pic of what I saw on the green on hole 4 on a golf course in Florida. Cool huh.

Edit: way to cute LittleLeaf

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 12

emmy75

cute puppies. is there a reason why you decided not to get the mother fixed. sorry i just hate to see animals breed when there are so many unwanted ones in the shelter....even puppies :( makes me very sad

feltonmuggs

personally I enjoy all domestic animals. I've had both cats and dogs throughout my life and enjoy both their company.
I really appreciate when the two species can coexist in a household. Makes it interesting for the rest of the house as well....
funny-pictures-cat-punches-dog.jpg

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
coexist like this..

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 120.jpg
    Picture 120.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12

Littleleaf

Veteran
cute puppies. is there a reason why you decided not to get the mother fixed. sorry i just hate to see animals breed when there are so many unwanted ones in the shelter....even puppies :( makes me very sad

Yes:noway: These puppies are from a special bloodline. True rat killers! I don't even need to train them to kill RATS.
They are miniature rat terriers.
All these puppies are paid for in advance.

peace and puppies
leaf

Bumble Buddy

Yeah that was a terrible analogy I posted BudGood, I go insane if I see someone mistreat an animal, but I disagree with your analogy-comparison. Animals don't have the cognitive ability to to moderate rage and retribution like people do.

emmy75

Emmy75- that is a sad outlook on life. Do you think the same thing when a human is born?

depends on to whome the baby is born: a crack smokin mother: yes

me feeling bad for all the animals that get put to sleep in shelters becasue nobody will take them is sad... a sad outlook on life....i dont think so.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Yeah that was a terrible analogy I posted BudGood, I go insane if I see someone mistreat an animal, but I disagree with your analogy-comparison. Animals don't have the cognitive ability to to moderate rage and retribution like people do.

I respect your opinion, but still disagree. Cats are sneaky little assholes (read my 1st post in this thread), they piss and shit in your house (sure is nice to find a cat sprayed on stuff...NOT.), and generally are worthless, besides companionship, which, even on that level, I would say a dog is superior.. My dog is loyal, strong, protective, territorial of my house and yard, and more. Yet, he's super gentle with my son or any kid for that matter.

I *highly* doubt a cat will serve as a visual deterrent to some lowlife thug, if anything, they'll see an easier target. MANY houses in my neighorhood have been robbed lately, do you think my house has been hit? F**k no it hasn't, same as all my neighbors that have big dogs. My effeminate, cat owning neighbor? Take a guess how many times he's been ripped off, more than 5 in the last year.

I'm sorry, NO cat can even come close to the worth of a good dog, IMVHO.

BudGood

Veteran
Hmmm, got a message about a nasty reply..Maybe it was deleted. Sure am glad IC sends me a email every time someone posts something new...

Just to preface, the effeminate neighbor, not gay, just effeminate. Unless the ladies I see him with just have a gay friend? AND, he has been robbed at LEAST 5 times within the last year. Or maybe the police just show up at his house at all hours, looking at it like it was broken into, because of something else. So much, he installed a security system. Uh huh. :rolleyes:

So, to the post deleting w*************b, you know who you are, there you go. I have nothing against homosexuals, your assumption is wrong! Oh, and by the way: :moon: Kiss my a$$ mr armchair quarterback, your opinion is just about worthless. I've seen your replies to others, you are quite obviously an angry little man with MANY issues. Another dips**t added to the filter list... Good riddance. :yeahthats :joint:

B

bongoie

LOL calm . I gotta agree with you budgood . cats are sleeket sneeky , shit in your house moggies . Am sure dogs are guilty there also . If only because you never arranged for them to get out .
Did ya check the efiminate dog i posted lol smaller than a cat , it's bark was worse than it's bite .
Sorry to hear you need a guard dog . that's not good .
:dueling:
Anyways the dogs have it at 2 to 1 .
Peace and best wishes bongo

BudGood

Veteran
He's just a family dog who likes to moonlight as a big bad guard dog! :asskick: My neighborhood is not in a bad part of town, but crime in general has risen dramatically since the economy took a dump. I'm sure it's hard to believe that someone could get robbed 5 times in a year, sadly thats a reality. I think he (my neighbor) presents an easy target, I'm sure I've seen guys casing my place and others in my neighborhood. Once they see the dog, it's off to an easier mark. Like someone who doesn't have a big dog. :D

My dog has never messed in the house, he's trained and I have a dog door setup for him, he comes in and goes out as he pleases. Best dog I've ever been a parent of, bar none.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Cat or Dog, you have to agree a pet is the important part of your life. Keep them coming, it is a Classic Battle. Looks like the dog folks got it so far, but I tend to bet there a few more cat folks out there. I am finding that most cat owners like both, but most dog owners stictly favor dogs. Any other observations, comments or concerns, go ahead and postem, if ya got a complaint, think there is a thread for that also.

Peace, Canna.

Tleom

Dogs rule.

I have had a few that hunt. One that kills rats and gophers. Two that guard sheep. When I lived in town I had a dog that guarded the house.

You can get a dog to play games. It will join you on a walk.

Cats seem kind of worthless when compared to a dog.

barnyard

cats will play games with you

cat are more malleable than people think - the trick to a social cat is lot of attention and contact when young - a domestic cat can survive as a feral animal or it can be loving and affectionate around people and while of course the breed matters a cats sociability depends a lot on how it was raised, IMO

that said, cats are vindictive and are famous for paybacks even after weeks of time

I luv my two dogs for their loyalty - even when being scolded dogs just want to be buddies
- dogs love unconditionally

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
clown faced devil dog!

clown faced devil dog!

Dogs! Its not even close! I've had dogs my whole life. Can't imagine life without them. I had a cat once. all it did was hide under the fridge?!? I don't think a cat can give the kind of love to its owners that a dog can. what else is there to say?
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts