CAT vs DOG, Whats your favorite

• Cat

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 151 61.6%

• Total voters
M

Marywanna

Dogs,but I still like cats too........You all have some real nice looking dogs! Marywanna

mysophilia

Dogs all the way.. This is Spanky learning how to swim last week for his first time...

Attachments

• Picture 080.jpg
    Picture 080.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 13

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
WHERE ARE ALL THE CAT LOVERS?

WHERE ARE ALL THE CAT LOVERS?

Looks like the dog owners are out in full force by about 4 to 1.

Where are all the cat owners?

Thanks for all postin' pics and stories!

back in the day, buddy had a cat that ate some mushrooms and died, found him all bloated and dead, couple days later found he ate the shrooms. went out happy? or freaked?

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Cats cats cats

intelligent and independant characters.

you gotta work to earn to the love of cat, they are just much more human like then dogs (love dogs also, but different way)

If I had to choose, I would be a cat over a dog anyday. Cats got the life!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
My dog is just simply awesome. The best I've ever had the pleasure of being a parent of. Very obedient, smart as all hell (I swear he understands 90% of what I say to him), super protective, VERY territorial (NOBODY gets in my house or my yard without me here), loyal, ripped (which helps to keep me active, can't have my dog looking buffer than I! :noway: )

He's super gentle with kids, my son especially, but I would guarantee, if anybody tried to hurt me or my son... All bets are off. I think it's safe to say, my dog would die to protect my son and I, just as I would for either of my boys (I consider my dog my hairy son :D ). I highly doubt a cat would do a damn thing in a similar situation. (Although, I've always thought it'd be cool to train a pack of attack cats! Can you imagine getting jumped by 10 pissed off cats, scratching and biting? LOL!!)

I was thinking of posting a pic, but he is very recognizable, and that may give away my secret identity! :muahaha: He is a purebred rednose American Staffordshire, google it if you wanna see what he looks like. :joint:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Cats bring nothing to the table. Dogs have WAY MORE to offer: friendship, laughter, yelling, responsibility, excitment, and many emotions that humans can relate with.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
my cats act like my dogs..when people come over the cats follow the dogs to the door, hair up hissing..hell they fight over daddy..they all defend me with their lives..no joke..
but this one cat did pretty much save our lives..one night a book of matches caught fire in the wife's purse and the old black kept coming downstairs jumping on us meowing running upstairs and when i finally got up her purse was engulfed in flames..my dogs just stayed sleeping on the bed..anyway my big dogs rule..187lbs and 140lbs of terror to a stranger..
peace

Ipsissimus

187lbs - That's ridiculous! What kind of dog? Please post a pic!!!!!

And how are cats more like humans than dogs? Cats are lone predators. Looking into their eyes is similar to looking into the eyes of predatory bird. Kind of like keeping a wild animal in your house that would only mind if you disappeared because the food would stop showing up.

PS I have a cat and I enjoy her presence very much. She cool with my dog :)

Bumble Buddy

Beat a dog and it will put its tail between its legs and go submissive. Beat a cat and it will try to get away, and it might come and bite your neck in the middle of the night. I love both cats and dogs, but have more respect for cats. *purr*

edit: PS: do not beat a cat or dog, ever...

emmy75

well I love em both but I prefer cats because they dont need constant attention and just do their own thing. my boo boo here but hes an asshole cause he bites me all the time. but i love him nevertheless

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Beat a dog and it will put its tail between its legs and go submissive. Beat a cat and it will try to get away, and it might come and bite your neck in the middle of the night. I love both cats and dogs, but have more respect for cats. *purr*

edit: PS: do not beat a cat or dog, ever...

Nice edit. I was just about to add, anyone who would hurt an animal is a piece of sh1t IMO. Horrible analogy, I'd love to see someone try to beat my dog. They'd be missing an appendage, at best. Just hope it's only my dog on your ass... :noway:

Almost like saying "I respect the guy whose ass I beat and comes back looking to stab me like a coward, than the guy whose ass I beat and learned his lesson.". See how bad the anology is?

I really have to agree with Lil Waynes assessment of dog and cat owners.
Spot on. :joint:

J

JackTheGrower

Cats cats cats

intelligent and independant characters.

Cats!

2 wives and several GF's later I still have my cat!

She also gets Yellow Fin tuna steak as a treat.. I have a companion not a pet!

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
187lbs - That's ridiculous! What kind of dog? Please post a pic!!!!!

And how are cats more like humans than dogs? Cats are lone predators. Looking into their eyes is similar to looking into the eyes of predatory bird. Kind of like keeping a wild animal in your house that would only mind if you disappeared because the food would stop showing up.

PS I have a cat and I enjoy her presence very much. She cool with my dog :)
jasper: rottie great pyrannese
groady: great dane coon hound
jax: german shepard he's by far the smallest of the 3..
throw in a few cats too..

Attachments

• Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 182.jpg
    Picture 182.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 10
K

K-pax

I say cat but only one of these. A domestic savannah, Its bred from a domestic cat and a serval, they are big cats about 25 pounds at the biggest and can cost from 2500$ to 15,000$. They really have a personality of a dog. I will be getting one in the next two years, Just an awesome cat google them to find out more..

L

Lune TNS

I've had both cats and dogs my entire life, literally... they both have their ups and downs...

Dogs are whorish with their love and loyalty, but they make great friends.

Cats can be total snobs, but they are easy to care for and loving once they know you...

That being said given the choice I'll take a dog over a cat any day of the week... And a German Shepherd at that, they're superior to any other breed IMHO...

N

NOYB

but I prefer cats because they dont need constant attention and just do their own thing
Dogs are basically parasites. Cats are too but they're more subtle about it...lol. I'm for sure not interested in anything that requires constant attention and dogs are for sure that.

B

bongoie

I was doing to put my money on the dog
Got a cat meawoo'ng at me right now , ma votes with the dog
That cat will go from the shit box to the worktop , at least it wont like my face after licking it's balls , jez there so cute tho
Putting this pic up for novelty purposes

Attachments

• nancys dawg.jpg
    nancys dawg.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14
  • nancy's dog.jpg
    nancy's dog.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 12